Phattpiggies Wood Shed

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
Pretty pretty! Think PIU is gna let me know when they get them in hand. U know I been wanting a twist from you. Excited. Loving those induction heaters especially the little connector shield. Killing it man!

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Xclerk I get the feeling PIU may have a couple or 3 people they need to contact.
I didn't want to spoil the look of the wood by fitting the dc to the enclosure so opted for cloth covered flex. Seemed a step backwards to then fit a plastic connector.

@LongDraw mid week I'll be posting a usage video of the IH. Once the post goes up they are for sale on a first come first served basis.

Been having a think on how to up the enclosure game and I've a nice blank arriving at some point.

As time has gone on and it's turned out to be a bit more than just putting stems together the realisation that my decent sized shed isn't quite big enough. An extension is on the cards this winter.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Thank you @LongDraw

Shipping out in the next few days.
Been a good exercise in can I, can't I turn at this kind of rate and do I want too.

Photo-Grid-1571769810186.jpg

Photo-Grid-1571769753923.jpg

Photo-Grid-1571769697552.jpg

Photo-Grid-1571769843651.jpg

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Thank you @Xclerk.
@Jill NYC yes and no. Never say never and all that.

Started taking custom orders today and put a third one of these together. Feedback is going to be interesting.
Desert Ironwood with Gold Juma and brass and black accents.
IMG-20191023-220302.jpg

IMG-20191023-203757-388.jpg

Maple Burr IH tested which of course means they are for sale.

Last edited:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Thanks for sharing @phattpiggie -
I hope that you are able to maintain that coveted balance of being able to make some money while having the freedom to be as creative as you want (need).
Your creativity should always be able to soar, because what you create is Art. Just beautiful stuff - love the newest pics.

Ha! I really need to get on your list already :lol:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Thank you @Jill NYC, there is no list so get in touch anytime.

Apart from my quarterly concentrates outlay just about every penny coming in is reinvested for further expansion of the business.

Next year should see a small extension being added to the workshop which will make life a bit easier.

A couple of busman's holidays are also on the cards for the beginning of the year.
Got to get my Spannabis fix in along with a trip further afield.

The hunt for ways to evolve and improve the product line is never ending, if a little slow sometimes.
Stagnation and constantly turning out the same shape in different woods is not an option.

Loads of stuff in the planning for the future.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Nice bit of feedback on the Ironwood/Juma stem and some that I knew would need addressing. 2 more opinions and the desicion will be made on making more.
It'd be nice to get some precision parts made especially for the job.

Custom orders and shits and giggles time again, some great stuff coming.

Gabon Ebony with Cherry Conway Stewart MP starting life as a pile of bits.
IMG-20191028-142452.jpg

Keeping in contact with a customer means they see the process as it happens and allows us to tweek the end result.
I sent this picture and was edited with an orange line added.
IMG-20191028-175326-703.jpg

It was always intended to be shape around the accent area but we took it a different way.
IMG-20191029-111514.jpg

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@LongDraw it's not a Nano.

@Ed's TnT and myself have been in conversation about a Bocote Twisted Woodscents for quite a while.
We made it happen.

Time wise I've no idea. The time and motion man nevers comes to mine.
I vape a bowl and set to.
Over three years filing twists and they've become second nature so it's zone out time.

Last edited:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
The feedback from this group of stems is in and it's as expected, they work and work well.

IMG-20191005-192105.jpg

20191009-233423.jpg

IMG-20191023-220302.jpg

Some niggles but no deal breakers and as ever the idea has my head spinning.
Hopefully for the future there may be an all Ti version available of the adjuster.

Jaded and Mentalmen I bring you the Phattpiggie Adjustable AirFlow.
Less faff with the PHAAF:lol:

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@TastyCakeWasTasty no I'm sorry I don't but there is something in the works.
The triple is a great leveller.

Check out the Pinterest page @Hogni put together or take a look at my Instagram page for some design ideas.
www.pinterest.de/GonzodaHutt/vapcap-lego-for-stoners/

Get back to me when you have an idea on what you'd like and I can price it for you.

Had some blanks turn up thanks to https://timberheaddesigns.com/
IMG-20191107-112334-948.jpg

A right mess rounding them and unfortunately Purple Heart smells of puke but worth it.
IMG-20191107-112334-950.jpg

IMG-20191107-105427.jpg

Couple of pieces done in the last few days.
One similar to my personal stem in Bog Oak and another for shits and giggles.
IMG-20191109-134827.jpg

They both turned out nicely.
IMG-20191110-150143.jpg

The Bog Oak has black and silver accents, the S&G stem is Figured Walnut with silver and Walnut Burr accents.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@Moses Baca they remind me of chillums. Yes twisted, I'll get some pictures up when they are both done.

Parts arrived yesterday and fried my head today.
Trashed 3 Yew blanks on plan A, plan B is being implemented and if it goes tits up there's a plan C.
I will find a way to make them work.

First of the TimberHead blanks got a heater test fit.
Purple Heart, Walnut and Wenge.
Fun finding ways to clamp it down and have enough room to get a forstner bit in.
IMG-20191114-171939.jpg

LongDraw

wow that looks great. very nice job.

enjoying my heater i got from you. sadly my battery pack or whatever its called took a crap so ordered two from light mall.

phatpiggie i know you said you were working on creating a case for ones you thought were better. is that still in the works?

I know you linked to others, but wasn't sure if that was ready to use if i bought it or if there is osmehting i would have to do to get the other cords to work. Hope that makes sense, can't think of the dang name.

EDIT: Forgot to ask. So the one i picked up from you seems to run hotter then the ones straight from pipes. any tweaks you made or just the nature of them? The one from you works just fine, i just don't go past the click, and kinda nicer to finish a little quicker.

EDIT EDIT: Also, forgot to say. It took me a couple days before i realized the induction heater i got from you, the wood is just one piece except for the bottom. Figured, at first, it was multiple pieces put together. Looks reall great, and like the back part that has the different color.

Last edited:
LongDraw,
Top Bottom