Phase3 Vaporizers

Axel_420

Have you considered and had a chance to test gem cut rubies instead of spheres? Do you think they might have any kind of advantage in your designs?

I, however, look forward to seeing something very advanced like the Z-Pro and more!

Otherwise, I hope, and in any case I am sure of it, that the quality of the experience, the functioning itself of your designs remains in first place, even if it were at the expense of the opportunity for experimentation offered as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

add1noob

Have you considered and had a chance to test gem cut rubies instead of spheres? Do you think they might have any kind of advantage in your designs?

I, however, look forward to seeing something very advanced like the Z-Pro and more!

Otherwise, I hope, and in any case I am sure of it, that the quality of the experience, the functioning itself of your designs remains in first place, even if it were at the expense of the opportunity for experimentation offered as far as I'm concerned.
I experimented with using gem rubies in my ZX, and found that filling it completely with gem cut rubies makes the flow very tight. It still works, but you really gotta suck on that thing compared to the balls. I ended up using about 10-20% gems and the rest balls, which has a good flow. That’s how it was in the video I uploaded a couple weeks ago. In hindsight, I wish I had measured the weight difference between using all balls and all gems to compare. With the way, I currently have it, I honestly can’t say there’s much of an improvement, if any.

I plan to test gems in the ZXXL next. If there’s a lot of interest, I wouldn’t mind testing them again in the ZX, but I need to check how many screens I have since removing the rubies can damage them. I believe gems can be useful in ball vapes because you can add more thermal capacity. However, given zirconia’s density, I don’t think it is entirely necessary.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Yeah I'm lacking a conduction vape. I have my doubts about it. I used to get decent conduction effects from Volcano Hybrid on whip mode. However taste suffers, and you burn off Cannabinoids and terps while you are not hitting it. I also had the strong impression that conduction highs don't last as long.

Having said that I would really like to have a high quality conduction vape (unicorns) to confirm these aspersions. I don't have anything in my line up that offers any significant conduction.

I’m truthfully really excited about that one as it’s a pretty radical idea. It combines nearly everything I’ve learned about vaporization in the last 12 years.

I’m going to try to order some samples next week.

@invertedisdead Is there an FC discount for the ZX?

I really wish there was but I don’t really sell enough of them to run any discounts. The ZX is an endangered species 🐼

I definitely appreciate the enthusiasm, I like to think I’ve tried pretty much everything one could do with a ball vape.

No real interest in gem cuts for me personally, to be honest those seem like more of a marketing effort in attempt to differentiate. That all kind of plays off this idea that more is better, which is the exact opposite of the minimalist and ultra compact ZX philosophy.

That said my personal ZX is filled with my ZXR gems which I’ve been testing for at least a year now.

I experimented with using gem rubies in my ZX, and found that filling it completely with gem cut rubies makes the flow very tight. It still works, but you really gotta suck on that thing compared to the balls. I ended up using about 10-20% gems and the rest balls, which has a good flow. That’s how it was in the video I uploaded a couple weeks ago. In hindsight, I wish I had measured the weight difference between using all balls and all gems to compare. With the way, I currently have it, I honestly can’t say there’s much of an improvement, if any.

Yep, anytime the airflow suffers the performance in effect suffers. No different to when the bowl screen gets clogged.

Unfortunately the more-is-better philosophy seems to be super effective in the cannabis industry, even if the true result is a net negative. It’s exactly like how most shoppers at dispensaries go straight for the highest THC percentages.

Varden

Unfortunately the more-is-better philosophy seems to be super effective in the cannabis industry, even if the true result is a net negative. It’s exactly like how most shoppers at dispensaries go straight for the highest THC percentages.
Ug, I hate this shit. I'll take herb that is a bit less strong but has a nicer, more interesting high, than herb that just blasts you up blandly.

pop2012

I’m truthfully really excited about that one as it’s a pretty radical idea. It combines nearly everything I’ve learned about vaporization in the last 12 years.

Any chance this'll be wireless? I think that'd make it complement my ZX perfectly. Wired convection and wireless conduction. That'd cover every base there is.

dtrdrk

Ryan, please take care of my broken coil. You do not even respond to my mails. I paid for this stuff!

dtrdrk,
  • Wow
Reactions: dimmusp

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Ug, I hate this shit. I'll take herb that is a bit less strong but has a nicer, more interesting high, than herb that just blasts you up blandly.

The plant has a genetic ceiling, the more there is of any one specific compound (for example THC) the less there can ever be of other beneficial components. The result is often a “monotone” high.

Not to mention, it really matters what all else is in the flower. If I understand correctly, with the right terpenes a 15% THC flower can hit harder than a 25% THC one

The effects are heavily influenced by the minor cannabinoids.

LSD for (a unique) comparison is functional in micro gram quantities (1/millionth of a gram)
I believe some of these minor cannabinoids work in a similar scape, even in such minuscule amounts. There are over 400 currently discovered cannabinoids and most focus and attention has gone into just a few of them.

Please enlighten us? If I Google that I get lots of lovely green motorcycles 😜

Is it the crystalline zirconia?

I’m not entirely sure how to talk about them without them being instantly copied so it’s been a challenge to show them off. Those green motorcycles on the other hand are ready for stunting right now!! 😁

I’m in discussion about a new proprietary version with even more enhanced properties which should theoretically help to reduce/avoid imitations.

Any chance this'll be wireless? I think that'd make it complement my ZX perfectly. Wired convection and wireless conduction. That'd cover every base there is.

That concept is butane/induction powered and totally cordless. Like most of my stuff it’s designed around being a killer one hitter experience.

Ryan, please take care of my broken coil. You do not even respond to my mails. I paid for this stuff!

I can understand the excitement but I don’t work this job on the weekends anymore.

For transparencies sake, it’s been one business day that you’ve been waiting for a response.

I really don’t believe that’s fair to make a public statement that I “don’t respond to your emails.”

I hope you can be patient as you know it will take weeks for a replacement to arrive to your location just like your ZX kit did.

Going forward I have to request that you please refrain from using this thread for customer service settlements as this is not the place for that.

In the past I would be willing to just send out whole new vape kits to achieve a quick remedy for solutions like this, but after someone stole a ZXL from me this year and never returned the allegedly defunct one unfortunately I can no longer offer such warranty programs. Obviously I will replace the coil if it’s not working. I’m here to help.

Thanks so much for your patience and cooperation.

I would love to see the XL come back,my ZX needs the bigger brother…

Not sure if you saw the render on the last page but that design has been confirmed for production. If there’s enough interest we could still fund a batch of those, they’d be out at the same time as the 25MM ZXXL.

PrematureEvaporation

That concept is butane/induction powered and totally cordless. Like most of my stuff it’s designed around being a killer one hitter experience.

Please be stem/pipe based…. :bowdown:

A “phase 3 anvil” is something I’d be very happy to purchase. Not a desktop guy at all so the ZX stuff doesn’t appeal to me, but always admired your approach from afar and would love to own something you’ve made.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Please be stem/pipe based…. :bowdown:

A “phase 3 anvil” is something I’d be very happy to purchase. Not a desktop guy at all so the ZX stuff doesn’t appeal to me, but always admired your approach from afar and would love to own something you’ve made.

Yes, it would be my take on a stem type portable.

4+ years of ideas all compiled into one device. Rather than trying to improve on someone else’s idea, I started with a blank canvas and asked what do I need to achieve to truly make a better portable vape that more people would want to use. This means truly being honest and critical about the drawbacks of vaping to help find new solutions and ways to improve the experience.

I’m pretty excited about these newer concepts.

hotmeals

Serial vapist

Yes, it would be my take on a stem type portable.

4+ years of ideas all compiled into one device. Rather than trying to improve on someone else’s idea, I started with a blank canvas
Oh baby, sounds perfect. Didn't you say you had 2 portable designs you were planning to test a while ago? Or have you decided to go with only one? Just curious.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Oh baby, sounds perfect. Didn't you say you had 2 portable designs you were planning to test a while ago? Or have you decided to go with only one? Just curious.

The Mako 2 is the successor cooling stem from PHASE3 which will be compatible with all 8MM vape platforms - DV, TA, Anvil, Tempest, Etc. Its been completely addressed to provide vapor taming for the next generation of handheld devices.

The other concept is a complete portable vaporizer in the same 8MM category and it will be induction and butane capable.
But it’s not currently compatible with other accessories as the heater and cooling system have been thermodynamically optimized to work together perfectly.

RedZep

The Mako 2 is the successor cooling stem from PHASE3 which will be compatible with all 8MM vape platforms - DV, TA, Anvil, Tempest, Etc. Its been completely addressed to provide vapor taming for the next generation of handheld devices.

The other concept is a complete portable vaporizer in the same 8MM category and it will be induction and butane capable.
But it’s not currently compatible with other accessories as the heater and cooling system have been thermodynamically optimized to work together perfectly.
I want both

hotmeals

Serial vapist

Alright sweet. For some reason I thought there were 2 portable one hitter concepts beside the stem. Very much looking forward to hearing more about these, especially the complete.

coolbreeze

Enjoying the last little bit of weekend. Happy ripZ!
IMG-8892.jpg

Top Bottom