Phase3 Vaporizers

RedZep

Not sure about the sticky brick bowl, but the eds TnT 14 & 18 mm wooden bowls work and boy, do they work well with it.
I have the v1 versions, so not entirely sure that newer versions of the bowls work or not.
The injector is smaller so it goes inside the bowl, but it gets seated nicely at the 2nd groove of the head. This makes the heater sit pretty close to the herb and also taking up the upper half of the bowl. The bowl is very deep tho so in this case it's kind of a good thing, but it definitely works!
So it works with the 14mm and 18mm? If so which is optimal?

BakedDiogenes

Pretty excited to see that not only was I lucky enough to be in that first batch, but USPS says it should arrive on Tuesday. Can't wait to try the Pepsi challenge with my SX. I suppose this is why I need a cool dual coil PID someday.
I’ve been eye-balling a dual coil setup so I can run DCs Cobra coil and the Z8 simultaneously. They’re currently under $200 for the stoner holiday.
Probably picking one up myself.

sadeinmytapedek

I’ve been eye-balling a dual coil setup so I can run DCs Cobra coil and the Z8 simultaneously. They’re currently under $200 for the stoner holiday.
Probably picking one up myself.
Discount enail has them cheaper FYI. I just bought a second unit myself and these come with coils. almost as cheap as ordering from DHGate. You can find 10% discount codes for this store pretty easily on the internet as well. https://discountenails.com/collecti...ual-pid-controller-kit?variant=33004623626315

sadeinmytapedek

I like the power button better on the DC version, also I just like their company. But I am actually thinking of going with something from Timberhead. Although probably not anytime soon.🙂
i hear that. got mine hooked up to my apple home kit via smart plug. decided this was the way. no more power buttons/switches plus auto shut off and other safety features.

AssistedLiving

his website has some info & pics

BakedDiogenes

Could someone break down Z8 vs ZX differences, aside from price? Or point me toward a comparison, if you know where one is? The two letter names are making the search function a bit useless.
Price and design.

Z8 has a more complicated and complete zirconia housing requiring only one screen to retain the rubies. ZX is more affordable because it is a less complex design and less material used. However, that comes at the cost of a less “secure” version with a screen above and below to retain the rubies.

ZX mostly came about, imo, because people couldn’t justify the price tag of the Z8 and its associated machining costs from Japan.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
PHASE3 ZX

1067-B870-AFD4-4128-946-F-78287-CF27-BFB.jpg

These came out so nice, I can’t wait to hear what you all think about them!

www.gophase3.com to scoop!

Fingers crossed going to try and get the rest of the orders out tomorrow, a lot of them are going international.

Big thanks to my supporters all the way out in France, Australia, Germany, England, Netherlands, Israel, and probably some more I’m forgetting cause the ZX is hitting . We’re worldwide now!!
😁

Hit me up if ya need anything
💜

Could someone break down Z8 vs ZX differences, aside from price? Or point me toward a comparison, if you know where one is? The two letter names are making the search function a bit useless.

They’re very similar.

Airflow is a bit more open on the ZX due to the mesh inlet.

The Z8 looks really cool and unique. Even the name is cool :lol:

I just plugged my personal unit in for the first time, and it just obliterated that bowl in pure convection bliss. But I need to get a few more vapors in my lungs to make a more nuanced comparison.

A bunch of Z8 and SX owners ordered a ZX; so we will definitely be seeing some comparisons here shortly. I’m super excited to hear what my continuing supporters think!

Last edited:

B!

What's a good temp to start with for the ZX on an Auber PID/DC Coil? It seems to be a bit off, reading 93f when it is off with ~70f ambient. Anyone know the coefficient to put into the Auber for this setup?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What's a good temp to start with for the ZX on an Auber PID/DC Coil? It seems to be a bit off, reading 93f when it is off with ~70f ambient. Anyone know the coefficient to put into the Auber for this setup?
I would not fool with changing the coefficient myself. I plan to try the temps that worked well for me with the SX: 420F-560F. And adjust as I find what works. Have fun!

InhaleExhale

My ZX has also landed. In 2 words - magnificent and elegant! Screwed in easily to my DC coil as though they were threaded. Injector bowl is fantastic! Injector head cleanly attaches to the injector bowl for a great seal.

After a burn-off I ran .05 (a vapcap size) of Wedding Cake at 525 as I had to return to work :brow: but the maiden voyage was fantastic!

@invertedisdead indeed a winner!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Howdy team!!
All the remaining US/Domestic orders have successfully went out today!

ATTN: Quick heads up for all my international peeps!

Had an issue come up, luckily I caught it before these went out and blew $400 in shipping fees :D
Basically what happened is, I have my store set up to measure product weight in grams, but Customs works in ounces....
The item weight was physically correct in grams, but the software is rounding down to the nearest ounce, whereas Customs wants you to round up...
So all of these shipments were under-declared on the total parcel weight.

Obviously we don't want any import issues here so I had to simply start over.
Shouldn't be a big issue, I've already got refunds in progress for the bad labels and am starting on new ones right now. You should be receiving a new email with the updated tracking information - please disregard the first one you received (International orders only)

Unfortunately this mix up has caused another hold on my account :doh: so it might take another day or two to get the rest of these out. Really apologize for the delays, hopefully these positive first impressions coming in will keep everyone stoked enough to wait it out just a bit longer!

Thanks for bearing with me!
Appreciate the opportunity to offer these devices to you fine folks!

If you need anything just holler!

On an Auber I typically recommend starting at 500F and work your way up/down from there!
On a DC controller probably start at 450F and go from there as DC PIDs have a compensation built in!

Received!

@invertedisdead you have created a winner in the ZX.

Fit and finish are outstanding. The fit to the USA bowl is perfect. A DC coil fits snugly with no slipping.

It’s the middle of the day and more to come, but the maiden voyage was worth the wait.

What are you trying to do, make my day!?

Seriously, thanks a ton for your support and the stellar first impressions! It means a LOT!

My ZX has also landed. In 2 words - magnificent and elegant! Screwed in easily to my DC coil as though they were threaded. Injector bowl is fantastic! Injector head cleanly attaches to the injector bowl for a great seal.

After a burn-off I ran .05 (a vapcap size) of Wedding Cake at 525 as I had to return to work :brow: but the maiden voyage was fantastic!

@invertedisdead indeed a winner!

EXCELLENT NEWS!

Super stoked to hear this! I'm really digging mine a whole lot as well and I'm super excited for this platform to grow and evolve!

Yeah great fit! I kinda just twisted a little on the bottom of the coil with my fingers to relieve some pressure, and pressed the ZX in. Didn't notice any scratches or anything, but screwing in might have been more fun had I thought that was an option.

So glad to hear everyone is achieving a good fitment thus far!!
Installation could not have been any easier on my personal unit, fingers crossed it goes as smooth for everyone! Honestly I think it could maybe still be snugged up a half a hair tighter but all good so far!
I recommend pushing that thing in as hard as you possibly can, ideally you want the coil to grab onto the bevel just below the "slip ring."

AlphaDeltaF1

ZX -LIFT OFF👨‍🚀🚀

Initial Thoughts:

Very high quality machine work and the dark color should hold up well to wear. further testing needed to draw out differences from the SX but my oh my- the ZX a stunner! Great work @invertedisdead !

ZX seems to have a lower operational temp than the SX. Additionally, like others have noted previously with the Z8, there is a smaller temperature swing while hitting it than the SX.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I'm surprised those 3 left aren't sold yet.

They’ll be gone shortly, and in a week people will see the happy new owners and kick themselves for missing out!

My ZX is out for delivery…but my DC coil and Ed’s handle won’t be here until Wednesday. At least I should have ZX running for Thursday!

ETA: ZX arrived, it’s a quality piece. Also found it seats perfect in the SBL bowl, much better than my V2 Ed’s. Now I have Quaroma w/Ed’s bowl and will soon have ZX w/SBL bowl!

Last edited:

MechFam

They’ll be gone shortly, and in a week people will see the happy new owners and kick themselves for missing out!

My ZX is out for delivery…but my DC coil and Ed’s handle won’t be here until Wednesday. At least I should have ZX running for Thursday!

ETA: ZX arrived, it’s a quality piece. Also found it seats perfect in the SBL bowl, much better than my V2 Ed’s. Now I have Quaroma w/Ed’s bowl and will soon have ZX w/SBL bowl!
What is the SBL bowl?

Top Bottom