Phase3 Vaporizers

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The width is different in each one’s specifications.
Give it a try and check it out I guess. I would probably just pick a known good bowl from this thread:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
@invertedisdead Do you plan to provide 16mm coils in the future for the ZX?

Finding a compatible coil in UK seems much more of a headache.

Do you also have an idea when you will have more 14mm bowls?

That was definitely the goal, but I haven’t even sold out of this round of housings yet, so who knows what the future holds 🤷

14MM bowls are probably a month out, sorry about that - almost everybody ordered one from this round, whereas in the first round only around half bought one, so I didn’t expect to go through these so quick.

I’m talking with another glassblower about doing some bowls too; so perhaps I could get those quicker. The good news is the ZX is compatible with any 14/20 or 14/23 lab glass adapter for worldwide sourcing compatibility.

Controller £55 coil £29. Pinout looks to be the auber / CH way.

That should definitely help some folks across the pond!! Thanks for sharing 😁

Thanks. Do we need a stretched coil for ZX? I recall reading something like that.

It’s not necessary at all to stretch the coil.

Though technically it is designed around the Disorderly Conduction coils which have one extra wrap for additional temperature distribution; but it’s not going to be a deal breaker. The beads handle the bulk of the heat distribution anyways.

RedZep

That was definitely the goal, but I haven’t even sold out of this round of housings yet, so who knows what the future holds 🤷

14MM bowls are probably a month out, sorry about that - almost everybody ordered one from this round, whereas in the first round only around half bought one, so I didn’t expect to go through these so quick.

I’m talking with another glassblower about doing some bowls too; so perhaps I could get those quicker. The good news is the ZX is compatible with any 14/20 or 14/23 lab glass adapter for worldwide sourcing compatibility.

That should definitely help some folks across the pond!! Thanks for sharing 😁

It’s not necessary at all to stretch the coil.

Though technically it is designed around the Disorderly Conduction coils which have one extra wrap for additional temperature distribution; but it’s not going to be a deal breaker. The beads handle the bulk of the heat distribution anyways.
I want to say thank you for being so friendly and helpful. I've been reading back through the comment thread today, and i'm very impressed with how you communicate. I was unaware you invented the ruby Ball vape concept. I hope you find a good level of success, as your ingenuity and customer support deserves it.

I'm a little low on funds right now anyway. So I think I will just make sure I'm in a position to order from you in your next batch when you have some more bowls.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I want to say thank you for being so friendly and helpful. I've been reading back through the comment thread today, and i'm very impressed with how you communicate. I was unaware you invented the ruby Ball vape concept. I hope you find a good level of success, as your ingenuity and customer support deserves it.

I'm a little low on funds right now anyway. So I think I will just make sure I'm in a position to order from you in your next batch when you have some more bowls.

Thank you very much for the genuine thoughts, my mom worked in customer service and I used to see the way different attitudes would affect her, so I try to treat others with the same kindness and respect I hope to receive.

Appreciate your interest in my work and for following along for the journey!!
Just having good people posting and talking about my stuff helps me out a whole lot so thank you!

Still kinda hoping to hear back from this other glassblower, but I will probably put my order in for more bowls today, and I'll try and get more this time as I've got a good amount of ZX housings coming. A few folks have emailed me asking about adding an extra bowl - I've gotta go through my inventory today and see what I can do there, promise I'll get back to you folks as soon as I confirm the actual inventory versus the orders. It got skewed a bit because quite a few people from the first drop forgot to add an a bowl to their initial order, so I had to add a few there. I need to mess with some things on my website, I think if I switch to a more expensive plan I can monitor additional product option inventory better, currently my abilities to control that are fairly limited beyond the main product page.

tgvp

Controller £55 coil £29. Pinout looks to be the auber / CH way.
Thanks a lot, I had troubles to find coil only on this side of the Atlantic 👍 Even better, the controller is the same I already own! But which of the options is it? 16mm round enail? 'cause all are round and have an axial symmetry 🥴
quite a few people from the first drop forgot to add an a bowl to their initial order
And some where distracted enough to order it twice 🙄

RedZep

Thanks a lot, I had troubles to find coil only on this side of the Atlantic 👍 Even better, the controller is the same I already own! But which of the options is it? 16mm round enail? 'cause all are round and have an axial symmetry 🥴

This is the best option I can find for myself. I'm really disappointed It only wraps around 3 times. The Disorderly Conduct coil seems to have 4 or 5. Annoyed we won't have the optimum set up for this vape. But I imagine it will still kick ass.

Edit- Didn't find for myself. @Cheebsy kindly found this in an above post. Just giving credit.

Last edited:

RedZep

I suppose smaller transfer surface means we will only have to wait a little bit longer to heat the injector. Suboptimal, but acceptable once you're baked 🙃
Suboptimal. The OCD perfectionist in me Hates it. Will it stop me buying ZX? Hell no. Will still be an amazing vape.

Just a heads up to others. I had ZX in my cart. And I think it took it out the available pool. Just remedied that, so if anyone wanted to snag one, there is one left now.

I'll be buying at later date.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Axial means it has wraps around the bottom, definitely not what we want here.
This was one of the first things I tried.
For a quartz banger this is beneficial, but for a ruby ball vape it's not at all necessary.
Just a standard 16MM "barrel coil" will do the trick!

I suppose smaller transfer surface means we will only have to wait a little bit longer to heat the injector. Suboptimal, but acceptable once you're baked 🙃

I probably have more folks running the coils without the extra wrap anyways than those who do, I can't imagine it being a big deal. The only important part is that the vape housing have enough clearance if someone does decide to use a DC coil. That's what happened when I made InVerzion2, DC changed to a taller coil height which caused the vape to not seat properly as the coil was binding on the joint, so the dimensions had to be compensated to account for that.

Still waiting for ZX housings to clear Los Angeles Port Customs here, greatly apologize for the delay, I've got everything else here ready to go so we're really just waiting for clearance. Then I'm going to get everything shipped out ASAP, and on to the next!

Thanks so much for rocking with me, apologize for the delays, hope to work through these quickly to streamline future work!

Thanks everyone for following along and supporting the dream!

💜 your friendly neighborhood phase change experts

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Well the good news is we cleared Customs yesterday!

The bad news is (just for me) as I was not expecting the astronomical import fee 😳
Assumed it to be about the same as the Z8, but boy was I wrong... got hit with nearly a 33% importation fee by US Customs. I was having a really great day too, but talk about a buzz kill, sheesh! Can’t say I accounted for that in my original pricing lol. Always something...!

If light of this, if anybody needs a ZX kit I’ve added a few more to the site! 😬
Feel free to grab one or two 😂
Anyways Happy Friday! It is what it is, let’s all try to have a great day and celebrate our little victories rather than dwell on our setbacks.

Thank you kindly for your support, reach out if ya need anything!

💜 Ryan

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
That's unfortunate... but maybe it's a sign that we need more Z8's in the wild :cool:

That could be arranged, though I'm honestly unsure of the current demand for Z8's.
Folks should definitely chime in if they are holding out for one! :brow:

I regret that I haven't made much progress for more Z8's since I first unveiled the original zirconia ceramic injector vape to the community.

When the Z8's went out it was right before my mom underwent pancreatic cancer surgery, so it was really hard to focus on any of this stuff. I was breaking down and about ready to throw in the towel; I still don't really know what's going on here honestly. Some days I'm up, others... not so much.

I just want to say I was going through the comments people left with their orders and there's some really kind messages in there, so thank you all for the genuine comments. Those mean a lot. I definitely appreciate the encouragement.

Cheers to everyone supporting the vision!
Hope everyone is gearing up for a terpy weekend :wave:
Lets try and have some fun!

coolbreeze

That could be arranged, though I'm honestly unsure of the current demand for Z8's.
Folks should definitely chime in if they are holding out for one! :brow:

I regret that I haven't made much progress for more Z8's since I first unveiled the original zirconia ceramic injector vape to the community.

When the Z8's went out it was right before my mom underwent pancreatic cancer surgery, so it was really hard to focus on any of this stuff. I was breaking down and about ready to throw in the towel; I still don't really know what's going on here honestly. Some days I'm up, others... not so much.

I just want to say I was going through the comments people left with their orders and there's some really kind messages in there, so thank you all for the genuine comments. Those mean a lot. I definitely appreciate the encouragement.

Cheers to everyone supporting the vision!
Hope everyone is gearing up for a terpy weekend :wave:
Lets try and have some fun!
Looks like starting a business can be pretty stressful. I just want to thank you for persevering because these vapes you've created are a joy to use.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
So half asleep in bed this morning and I stumbled on a pre-order I didn’t even know was happening. 5 left? Better snag one…

Only thing I didn’t realize is the smaller head, all of my bowls are 19 for injectors. How much smaller is it? I mean I know it’s 14 v 19, but just wondering if it could seat inside the SBL bowl rather than on top like the bigger injectors do? My Ed’s TnT 19 is my favorite bowl but I don’t think it will work with that. I’m still perusing the thread backwards, if my answer lies behind disregard and I will find it.

Ernielicous

So half asleep in bed this morning and I stumbled on a pre-order I didn’t even know was happening. 5 left? Better snag one…

Only thing I didn’t realize is the smaller head, all of my bowls are 19 for injectors. How much smaller is it? I mean I know it’s 14 v 19, but just wondering if it could seat inside the SBL bowl rather than on top like the bigger injectors do? My Ed’s TnT 19 is my favorite bowl but I don’t think it will work with that. I’m still perusing the thread backwards, if my answer lies behind disregard and I will find it.
Not sure about the sticky brick bowl, but the eds TnT 14 & 18 mm wooden bowls work and boy, do they work well with it.
I have the v1 versions, so not entirely sure that newer versions of the bowls work or not.
The injector is smaller so it goes inside the bowl, but it gets seated nicely at the 2nd groove of the head. This makes the heater sit pretty close to the herb and also taking up the upper half of the bowl. The bowl is very deep tho so in this case it's kind of a good thing, but it definitely works!

coolbreeze

Not sure about the sticky brick bowl, but the eds TnT 14 & 18 mm wooden bowls work and boy, do they work well with it.
I have the v1 versions, so not entirely sure that newer versions of the bowls work or not.
The injector is smaller so it goes inside the bowl, but it gets seated nicely at the 2nd groove of the head. This makes the heater sit pretty close to the herb and also taking up the upper half of the bowl. The bowl is very deep tho so in this case it's kind of a good thing, but it definitely works!
Dang, tried this awhile back and didn't think it would work. Just looked at it again and remembered I have the glass bowl-shortening inserts installed! Gotta try it!

Edit: This is great! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
32-C5-B013-CDF9-4-C71-8-F0-E-F24-BB344-F840.jpg

Well I got about half the orders out today before my account got froze. I’m assuming the multiple shipping transactions for the same denomination coming from the same source caused it to trigger an internal warning. Hopefully no biggie. If you didn’t receive a shipping notification today then your order is still waiting to go out. There’s nobody to get ahold of right now so I will try again on Monday to get these wrapped up for you all! Everything is good to go I just need access to my funds to pay for shipping lol.

Thanks everyone for your patience and cooperation, these things always seem to take a little longer than expected so thank you for dealing with the struggles of a small business trying to blossom.

The ZX came out SUPER nice, I think you’re all gonna be really stoked for this one! The black zirconia is way legit. Hoping to get mine plugged in here in a moment for a maiden voyage, will try and grab a video; haven’t even vaped anything today yet - trying to stay a little productive for once 😅

Anyways wanted to post this quick update here as I know not everyone is following my Instagram. As always please don’t hesitate to reach out if I can be of any assistance!

:wave:

Top Bottom