Phase3 Vaporizers

RedZep

So the Zirconia seems to be very pure and safe etc. Does it have other traits over titanium/steel? Like taste, etc? Or even how it holds/transfers heat?

I'm getting one in future anyway mainly for the extraction I've heard so much about. Just curious what else I don't know about it.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

So the Zirconia seems to be very pure and safe etc. Does it have other traits over titanium/steel? Like taste, etc? Or even how it holds/transfers heat?

I'm getting one in future anyway mainly for the extraction I've heard so much about. Just curious what else I don't know about it.
Lots of info share by @invertedisdead in this thread. If you gonthrough his posts you'll find lots of interesting stuff: https://fuckcombustion.com/search/1...[thread]=48407&c[users]=invertedisdead&o=date

Also reading posts by buyers of the Z8 after they got to use it of course, which you would come along if you ready up on inv's posts.

RedZep

Lots of info share by @invertedisdead in this thread. If you gonthrough his posts you'll find lots of interesting stuff: https://fuckcombustion.com/search/1567977/?q=Zirconia&t=post&c[thread]=48407&c[users]=invertedisdead&o=date

Also reading posts by buyers of the Z8 after they got to use it of course, which you would come along if you ready up on inv's posts.
Thank you. I tried to search but I need to skill up in that department. It never occured to me to search by user of device creator before.

SquirrelMaster

@invertedisdead

Thanks for the new ZX drop!!!
I finally managed to buy one after all this time of them being sold out in minutes!

The black Zirconia is a class above everything else that is out there!
Cannot wait to be in the ZX universe and out of the one you know I am in...🤣😂🤣😂

So happy you decided to start with the safest material that is used in human bone replacement!! Cannot get any better than that! A fully biocompatible material filled with inert rubies!
Genius!!

As a way to say thank you, I think we should all flood social media with these ZX's!! Let's all post up numerous videos showing it's use on YT and get the word out there!!
Wait, they're actually black?! So cool! I thought that was prototype or something as all the Zirconia I've seen has been white (and I've never looked much further into the material).

I ordered a ZX and bowl on the weekend and I'm very happy to finally back a GoPhase product.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
all the Zirconia I've seen has been white (and I've never looked much further into the material).

Oh the first zirconia I ever saw was black actually, the China made session style devices were using it for chambers and mouthpieces like that originally as far as I know... Z8 in white looked like a cut above!

SquirrelMaster

Oh the first zirconia I ever saw was black actually, the China made session style devices were using it for chambers and mouthpieces like that originally as far as I know... Z8 in white looked like a cut above!
original.png

:D

Now you just made me want a fine Japanese Z8 even more lol.

Sativapo

Pulled the trigger. It's my first first coil driven ball vape. The end of the Boro bowl strangely helped there as I had to order it if it was still there. But now it was more affordable and I have to buy the rest of the setup. Gonna go with China stuff for PID coil and bowl as I'm on a budget.
Plan on getting a couple of 14/14 male female adapters. Guess it's OK ?
I won't buy some fancy waterpiece as I prefer dry for the taste. I have a basic downstem bong that does the job but I prefer a jhook on a 45⁰ ash catcher being a bit like a big pipe or sherlock with some cooling you can still leave on the table while hitting.
Moded little cactus ceramic pot for the stand :lol:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Pulled the trigger. It's my first first coil driven ball vape. The end of the Boro bowl strangely helped there as I had to order it if it was still there. But now it was more affordable and I have to buy the rest of the setup. Gonna go with China stuff for PID coil and bowl as I'm on a budget.
Plan on getting a couple of 14/14 male female adapters. Guess it's OK ?
I won't buy some fancy waterpiece as I prefer dry for the taste. I have a basic downstem bong that does the job but I prefer a jhook on a 45⁰ ash catcher being a bit like a big pipe or sherlock with some cooling you can still leave on the table while hitting.
Moded little cactus ceramic pot for the stand :lol:
Those adapters should indeed be ok. Look for ones with a long grind. That will give you maximum flexibility for screen placement.

Great first ball vape! It should be a top experience, for sure.

coolbreeze

What I don't like with the cheap adapters I find is that they're frosted so you can't see the material being vaped live.
Holds the screen securely, though. Unground glass might require some buildup before the screen will stay put. The Couch Log bowl is 14mm too, but it's bigger. Those are really the only two I'm aware of currently, I think.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What I don't like with the cheap adapters I find is that they're frosted so you can't see the material being vaped live.
Totally agree with @coolbreeze . The load is a little farther away with the CL bowl, but the SX can handle that. I also have a unfrosted adapter from TRWW that works really well. I just put the screen in the maria. Most of the ones that I am seeing are only frosted on the joint, not the maria. So a lot like the CL bowl.

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Will this one who has a more open airflow than the z8 still be OK for a small water piece or even dry j hook ?
I love using my SX with my GVB hook. It's not exactly a j hook though. I think depending on shape it might get a bit hot, with the heater close to the intake. I asked GVB specifically for a L (or V as some call it) shape for this reason so it adds some space

Real easy to hold and not hot at the nook

Sativapo

Totally agree with @coolbreeze . The load is a little farther away with the CL bowl, but the SX can handle that. I also have a unfrosted adapter from TRWW that works really well. I just put the screen in the maria. Most of the ones that I am seeing are only frosted on the joint, not the maria. So a lot like the CL bowl.
Is the maria the clear part between the 2 joints ?
On these chinaglass ones there is a bulkier part there. You're saying I can put the screen so far ? Will the 12mm domed screens I have be OK with a bit of flattening?

coolbreeze

Is the maria the clear part between the 2 joints ?
On these chinaglass ones there is a bulkier part there. You're saying I can put the screen so far ? Will the 12mm domed screens I have be OK with a bit of flattening?
The maria is specifically the ring of glass made by heating and pushing the tube together. Mouthpieces, decorative rings, or the ring around an adapter that stays cool to lift with. Sometimes you can just shove a screen down there and then flatten it into the maria, per @Grass Yes . The dome screen may work, it's hard to tell without having it in hand. The distance in most cases are not an issue for the Zs. It's working fine about and inch and a half away from the herbs here:

Last edited:

MechFam

Speaking of suitable injector bowls, we’d found that the 18mm Grav Octobowls pair very well w TiTis, Elev8rs, and the Z1.7. Doing so gets the heater nice and close to the herb and provides an all-glass vapor path. Does anyone have a 14mm Grav Octobowl to pair w their SX and see if it seals well?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Speaking of suitable injector bowls, we’d found that the 18mm Grav Octobowls pair very well w TiTis, Elev8rs, and the Z1.7. Doing so gets the heater nice and close to the herb and provides an all-glass vapor path. Does anyone have a 14mm Grav Octobowl to pair w their SX and see if it seals well?
I searched for this, but the only 14mm Grav Octobowl that I can find refers to the plug side, and not the bowl diameter. Do you have a link?

MechFam

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Top Bottom