Phase3 Vaporizers

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I paid nearly that much just for a filled z8, no bowl, no coil, no PID..... My zx plus bowl, as @coolbreeze says, would have been comparable without the coil or pid. It's still a fucking stellar deal imo. Also, as @Oden states, it's very efficient and has allowed me to considerably reduce my usual load size over the years. I still love a large load in the zxl l, but I save that for special occasions these days.

There was a zx in the classifieds yesterday for anyone wanting one quickly. I don't know if it's still available though.

coolbreeze

Any chance of a wireless ZX in the future?
If the issue is load size, I think the ZXXL will have an adjustable screen. The ZXL bowl at the top position is roughly a ZX load, maybe the ZXXL will be the same?
ZXL Bowl has two screen positions, one at 7.5MM and the other at 15MM.
The closer screen position is quite close in cylindrical area to the ZX bowl, the deeper position is around ~40% larger. Should comfortably hold up to ~0.5g; ZXL Bowl is 18MM.
Otherwise it would take re-engineering a suitable ball chamber etc.
Peep his IG/story sometime he be teasing occasionally lol
Edit: or just a suitable handle design! Dang, now I want to try one!

Last edited:

Axel_420

If the issue is load size, I think the ZXXL will have an adjustable screen. The ZXL bowl at the top position is roughly a ZX load, maybe the ZXXL will be the same?
What is the difference in using the ZXL in the highest position versus the full bowl in the ZX? I am reasoning whether to buy a ZXL in case it reopens preorders, if there is any tangible difference or a different way to use it in short.

coolbreeze

What is the difference in using the ZXL in the highest position versus the full bowl in the ZX? I am reasoning whether to buy a ZXL in case it reopens preorders, if there is any tangible difference or a different way to use it in short.
That I'm not sure of, I don't use very much in the ZX usually. I'll get out the ZXL this weekend and compare them. In terms of differences they can both work with about the same small load, but the ZXL's capacity can be much larger I think. From what I recall I mostly use it at about the same temps as the ZX, so ~450 give or take, and it's powerful and very flavorful. It does feel 'larger,' it is a different experience and it's impressive. If you don't already have an 18mm injector I'd recommend it for sure. If you do have one, I'd still recommend it if you don't mind the redundancy. If you have and love the ZX, the ZXL can handle larger loads more comfortably.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Oooooof. ANOTHER $50 price increase on the zx sine the last one in May. Recommend it to a friend who has a $300 limit. We are bummed.

Sorry for the timing,

If you look back further the ZX plug & play kits were this same price a year ago back in 2023.

I’m just returning to the old prices so I can continue to innovate and provide the superior experiences and reputation my supporters demand in a PHASE3 product.

I believe there are a number of larger companies competing in the entry level space that might be able to provide more of that type of value than I currently can.

Thanks for your understanding.

I have saved a ton since exclusively using the ZX as my only desktop vaporizer.

The ZX is by far the most efficient vape I've ever used in 12+ years in this community and as one of the longest running active members of this forum. I don't like to think I'm super biased about it, if someone came out with something better than what I'm doing I'd just buy that.

The money was very well spent--I use mine daily. I understand the apprehension over prices rising but Ryan's gotta earn enough to keep P3 in business and the ZX is really a sweet deal, easily worth the price. Saving up the add'l $50 will be much less a bummer than not having one, imho.

I appreciate all the support from the Z-Tribe, thanks to you kind folks for rocking with me.

Any chance of a wireless ZX in the future?

I don't think there's enough demand for it but it would definitely be fun to do.

Is there going to be another run of ZXs? I’ve got a friend who wants one but we weren’t sure if more were getting made? Awesome news if so.

I'm honestly not sure. ZX preorders are so low this month, I have enough kits that are missing a bowl to fulfill the current number of orders waiting for a kit when the bowls arrive.

I figured if some preorders came in this month I'd commit to another string of them, but all my wholesale inquiries seem to have fallen through.
I haven't 100% decided if I will keep offering these beyond the last few kits I have.

It's still a fucking stellar deal imo. Also, as @Oden states, it's very efficient and has allowed me to considerably reduce my usual load size over the years. I still love a large load in the zxl l, but I save that for special occasions these days.

Thanks so much for all your support my friend!

Much respect to you sir.

The ZXL is still over 15% larger in the top position than the standard ZX bowl.

I definitely prefer the ZX for really small loads and think most ZXL owners who own both would say similar.

The ZXL holds more herb so you can get a more intense flavor blast as the terpene content is going to be higher when you vape larger bowls.

The bottom position on the ZXL is a lot bigger than the ZX's. Even the 3 position ZX bowl in the deepest setting would be 20% smaller than the ZX bowl.

If you have and love the ZX, the ZXL can handle larger loads more comfortably.

Great succinct summary, the ZXL is quite literally meant to be a larger version of the ZX for people who want to vape more in one bowl.

I'm not sure if there's more interest in a deeper ZX bowl or another ZXL drop.
I tried to make them similar enough to have the same personality, but different enough to serve a different role.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
FBBD261-A-5508-4-CB0-A314-36-CF711-EEBB3.jpg

Im pretty surprised at this one because a bunch of people have been asking about the ZXL lately.

Happy Saturday all, I think it’s going to be a fun weekend, maybe I’ll post some new stuff later.

Next gen vapes arriving next week for testing, should be fun.

Cheers,

PHASE3

#weinnovate

Oden

FBBD261-A-5508-4-CB0-A314-36-CF711-EEBB3.jpg

Im pretty surprised at this one because a bunch of people have been asking about the ZXL lately.

Happy Saturday all, I think it’s going to be a fun weekend, maybe I’ll post some new stuff later.

Next gen vapes arriving next week for testing, should be fun.

Cheers,

PHASE3

#weinnovate
It's vacation again.
It's normal that there is less demand...
September the market will resume lol

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Genuine question,

I notice that a lot of my customers still use metal vapes and very very few are truly strict glass/ceramic puritans.

Would you like to see PHASE3's take on a metal design?
For me personally, no I wouldn't be your market, and that's probably not surprising to you. However I would love to see what you would do differently with those materials. Do you think your niche is too narrow?

Oden

Genuine question,

I notice that a lot of my customers still use metal vapes and very very few are truly strict glass/ceramic puritans.

I would be part of the party.
I still hope to see that metallic conduction vape you were talking about a while ago...
I love zircon and it's what I use every day.
But I have a great memory of my SX that I gave to a friend, and that person still uses it to this day! And daily.

And I have to admit that being in several discussion networks myself (not just FC), I honestly see more people prefer materials like titanium and then SS.
Particularly for ball vapes.

So yes for my part I would like to see a PHASE 3 version of a metal design.
I start from the principle that you have to be open-minded in life 😂

Garybuchanen

Genuine question,

Stay true please. This is why I picked phase3 and why I prefer it over other ball vapes..by all means go down that road if you want but keep churning out the others 💚
Watching mlb and basketball games today blasting some doughlato 4myhead hrosin through the zx..quickly became my all time favorite vaporizer in a very short period. The only con I can think of is the portability and you can look back a few pages to see my remedy for that 😂

greenganja

Puritan here. I would prefer to see Phase3 stick with Zirconia or glass. If I wanted to use titanium I would use my B1 or FT Pro. For me personally the ceramic is part of what makes the zx lineup so attractive. I like like the looks of the black zirconia Produces great flavor and It's easy to keep clean and very durable. There are already so many titanium and stainless ball vapes on the market anyway. That black zirconia is part of what set's the Phase3 brand apart from the rest of the ball vape market. It's a unique look and it looks nice. The ceramic is also a very good insulator for the heat Just my two cents on the subject. Thanks

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I prefer glass/ceramic but I really enjoy the SX (and others, tbf). What do you have in mind?

I'm just wondering again if I should release a budget oriented metal vape as that seems to be what most people are buying.

For me personally, no I wouldn't be your market, and that's probably not surprising to you. However I would love to see what you would do differently with those materials. Do you think your niche is too narrow?

I feel like there's a general unfamiliarity with zirconia so it just gets looked over.
It took me 3 years of constant research while using my glass vapes to consider trying it, so it's not really that well known outside the restorative dental office.

Stainless steel is in every kitchen, and titanium sounds space-age, both are well known and familiar, factor in the accessible prices and for the majority that's "good enough."

Especially with a number of people shopping now for their first, who don't even know if they are going to like vapes.

I know my products are just too far downstream. Almost all of my customers own other ball vapes, so the Z's are such an end of the line purchase, only the most hardcore and serious enthusiasts are going to get that far. You can't really survive long in this industry if you aren't selling to more beginners. The amount of hardcore enthusiasts is tiny and those who refuse to use a metal vaporizer far less.
People aren't valuing my differentiation. There's a lot of newer enthusiasts who just weren't around for the Glass Symphony or the G43 so they don't have the same connotation as I do that the ball vape was specifically created for this connoisseur ultra puritan vaporizer angle.

Metals allow a design freedom that I've never had, all my stuff has been glass or ceramic, and both of those are so much more limited in what you can do and how much it costs to do it.

I would be part of the party.
I still hope to see that metallic conduction vape you were talking about a while ago...
I love zircon and it's what I use every day.
But I have a great memory of my SX that I gave to a friend, and that person still uses it to this day! And daily.

And I have to admit that being in several discussion networks myself (not just FC), I honestly see more people prefer materials like titanium and then SS.
Particularly for ball vapes.

So yes for my part I would like to see a PHASE 3 version of a metal design.
I start from the principle that you have to be open-minded in life 😂

I like my gear and my contributions and brag it up sometimes, but I sincerely do try to be open minded, open minded enough to reach out and ask directly to my supporters.

I want to make stuff that people really want.

Which metal conduction vape?
The desktop or the handheld?

That conduction heavy hybrid desktop design was basically finished, but now a lot of people are acting like they only want wireless vapes now and that one was optimized for coil use.

Stay true please. This is why I picked phase3 and why I prefer it over other ball vapes..by all means go down that road if you want but keep churning out the others 💚
Watching mlb and basketball games today blasting some doughlato 4myhead hrosin through the zx..quickly became my all time favorite vaporizer in a very short period. The only con I can think of is the portability and you can look back a few pages to see my remedy for that 😂

Thank you for your input friend.
I love my zirconia vapes, there's even plans for full zirconia models which I'd love to build for you guys, but I also accept that I have to make stuff that appeals to more buyers, otherwise its just a hobby and not a business.

Puritan here. I would prefer to see Phase3 stick with Zirconia or glass. If I wanted to use titanium I would use my B1 or FT Pro. For me personally the ceramic is part of what makes the zx lineup so attractive. I like like the looks of the black zirconia Produces great flavor and It's easy to keep clean and very durable. There are already so many titanium and stainless ball vapes on the market anyway. That black zirconia is part of what set's the Phase3 brand apart from the rest of the ball vape market. It's a unique look and it looks nice. The ceramic is also a very good insulator for the heat Just my two cents on the subject. Thanks

I guess the question is, is the reason there aren't tons of zirconia vapes because most people don't really care and don't see value in my differentiation?

My concern is that there's so many competing models out now, I'm realizing at this point the general consensus has become "a ball vape is a ball vape" which means price is a dominating factor, and I can't compete on price with diamond machined ceramics.

Pukka

I'm just wondering again if I should release a budget oriented metal vape as that seems to be what most people are buying.
From the business point of view, you can't pursue your dreams if you can't eat. Or live in a van by the river. I love my ZX. You couldn't pay me enough to make me give it away. But my friend, for any business to continue to exist it must grow to the point the business supports itself and the owners. Otherwise it's just a hobby. Which is ok too, it's just a different vibe.

Oden

Which metal conduction vape?
The desktop or the handheld?

That conduction heavy hybrid desktop design was basically finished, but now a lot of people are acting like they only want wireless vapes now and that one was optimized for coil use.

I am extremely interested in these two vaporizer concepts, but more for the pocket vaporizer and that is what will work best in terms of sales in my humble opinion.
It must be admitted that many people now want to create a wireless setup. New users, like old ones.

I also think that there is a deep misunderstanding among people about pure materials like glass and in particular zircon.
It's sad but I spoke with a lot of people through the networks who proved it to me.
Also often what comes out is that they are afraid that the zircon head or bowl will break and they are convinced that titanium is a better option for this reason.

But ultimately it is a very competitive sector, particularly for ball vapes. I love my ZX so much that I plan to buy a backup of the ZX and Zbol next month as soon as I get my paycheck.
As long as the presale is still open 🤟🏻

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
The downside of specialization is it cuts into the margins, add on top that you self-fund R&D that others can then realize downstream value with cuts the margins again, from a price-point perspective. Diversifying the product line, including materials and forms that lend themselves to a better margin return makes heaps of sense. I know that can feel cheap to someone who prides themselves on the craft, but if it can help offset R&D investment, it can maybe even help you push further on your higher priced/lower-margin items. :2c: :peace:

Oden

From memories the SX drop was quickly sold out.
I'm not ashamed to say it but I was happy to pay that price.
I would have kept it and not given it to a friend, if it had come with a bowl of the same type as the Zbol but in SS hahaha.

This type of more affordable option seems obvious to me to move your business forward as mentioned in the message before mine.
I'm not talking about doing an SX, but you have a lot of options at your disposal given your talent, and the fact that you ultimately have the best ideas in the game.

Top Bottom