Phase3 Vaporizers

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Alright after experimenting with the wooden bowl by dfreeze. I have now gone back to using the stock ceramic bowl. The wooden bowl is nice. But I feel like the ceramic bowl provides better extraction, bigger rips. My thinking is the ceramic bowl is good at soaking up the heat, thus making it similar to using the all titanium shovelhead bowl with my CH B1 setup. Anyhow I now prefer the stock bowl over anything else. I only wish that the stock ceramic bowl was available in 18.

The ultra low profile zirconia bowl is definitely where it’s at!

It would be interesting to make a big fat 18MM bowl for the ZX. I never made the normal sized one in 18MM as I figure it reduces down to 14MM easily enough with a low profile reducer, but a big honkin’ ZXL size bowl for the ZX would be kinda funny. Potentially I could get the fluid dynamics right to pull off a pretty even roast.

IMG-1825.jpg
IMG-1845.jpg
IMG-1842.jpg

6000+ ft in the air…literally in the clouds ☺️
Zx performed so well. I can take this baby anywhere !! Camped and woke up early and caught the gloomy at first sunrise 💚

These have gotta be the coolest ZX’n photos I’ve seen yet. Absolutely righteous and truly alive! The stick stand is so organic 😄

My correspondent has confirmed that the Board of Directors for PHASE3 North America have already seen your photo, and the word on the top floor is HIGHLY promising.
Rogue outdoor desktop photos are epic, Here’s my setup from a NYE festival 😅

DB0-E4-ABD-9715-4-E07-8-E12-238-B96-A69451.jpg

Lol, some of you are hilarious. Why carry a portable when you can carry a power station and a ball vape? Well done.

We’re really vaping here 😤

Honestly I never really liked dry herb portables that much, so I would always bring a desktop with me. Back in the day I used to tote a backpack with a complete Volcano setup. They’d always give me weird looks at Starbucks. I just tell them I’m from Holland. (Isn’t that vweird!?)

That’s why I need to release my portable vape as it was purposely designed from the ground up for huge, nearly instant one hitters.

greenganja

The ultra low profile zirconia bowl is definitely where it’s at!

It would be interesting to make a big fat 18MM bowl for the ZX. I never made the normal sized one in 18MM as I figure it reduces down to 14MM easily enough with a low profile reducer, but a big honkin’ ZXL size bowl for the ZX would be kinda funny. Potentially I could get the fluid dynamics right to pull off a pretty even roast.

These have gotta be the coolest ZX’n photos I’ve seen yet. Absolutely righteous and truly alive! The stick stand is so organic 😄

My correspondent has confirmed that the Board of Directors for PHASE3 North America have already seen your photo, and the word on the top floor is HIGHLY promising.
Rogue outdoor desktop photos are epic, Here’s my setup from a NYE festival 😅

DB0-E4-ABD-9715-4-E07-8-E12-238-B96-A69451.jpg

We’re really vaping here 😤

Honestly I never really liked dry herb portables that much, so I would always bring a desktop with me. Back in the day I used to tote a backpack with a complete Volcano setup. They’d always give me weird looks at Starbucks. I just tell them I’m from Holland. (Isn’t that vweird!?)

That’s why I need to release my portable vape as it was purposely designed from the ground up for huge, nearly instant one hitters.
Very excited to see the portable vape .

Very excited to see the portable vape . I don't like using glass adapters with my bowls. I know you aren't planning on making one and I'm not asking. But I do love how short the bowl is. That's another thing with most injector bowls is they are too tall. You could probably just make ceramic injector bowls and sell the blankety blank out of them. Anyway, I loathe having to use glass adapters. For me the least moving parts and pieces on my bong the better.

Garybuchanen

I thought I was the only one hitting ball vapes in epic nature off of a Milwaukee top off. Cheers!
It’s the best setup i found and i love it. Can charge the iPhone via usb c while using the zx on it..those forge batts are very nice.
About to watch some wnba I place some bets on while raging on the ZX. Got living soil Girl Scout cookies flower with a large glob of grape gas (grape pie x jet fuel gelato ) hash rosin on top. Hope everyone has a beautiful day 💚🙏

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Salute to you FC-OG, thanks so much for rocking with the Z Tribe my man!

Wanted to give everyone an update for the 25MM ZXXL for those looking forward to that,

These have still not begun production yet so will be running a bit late, it's hard to get priority with a tiny 50 piece run compared to people ordering parts by the thousands. Just part of being a micro operation, most of you understand this perfectly so thank you for your patience and cooperation.

That said, the good news is I've had plenty of time to look over the 25MM design and it's received a few modifications.
The housing dimensions have been modified to maximize heat retention for those looking to really milk it out.
Zirconia is already the best material in the scene for heat retention, but the chamber has been modified to increase the mass where it matters for this task.

The bowl has been modified with a new screen ledge design for easier screen changes.

The heater handle has been modified to a new wood design with ceramic base to reduce weight from the full zirconia handle.
The bowl handle will remain 100% zirconia for aesthetics and easy ISO soaking compatibility.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Always happy to wait for quality. And pre-production refinements are a bonus to early adopters who often get the .0 version only to have a .1 drop right after yours lands. It hasn’t even been produced yet and it’s already saved me VAS money. “Yeahbut, as soon as ZXXL lands it’ll be irrelevant so…”

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Which ceramic will be used, is it also Zirconia? If you choose a different material would there be any risks of cracking?

Yes zirconia, it's going to be very solid.
The ZX is tiny so it's more unassuming, but the ZXL is hefty and the 25MM will be even more so being optimized for wireless use, so it will have even more insulation.

The bowl handle will retain the same skeleton design as the rendering.

What material did you have in mind? If using a metal based handle from another vape I would think there could definitely be an issue with a material mismatch.

Always happy to wait for quality. And pre-production refinements are a bonus to early adopters who often get the .0 version only to have a .1 drop right after yours lands. It hasn’t even been produced yet and it’s already saved me VAS money. “Yeahbut, as soon as ZXXL lands it’ll be irrelevant so…”

Thanks so much for holding it down, I'm trying to find a better balance between getting more of these concepts out there while continuing to uphold the same PHASE3 high standards.

I've narrowed a bunch of stuff down off the big list to just a couple specific products to focus on to remove some of the distractions.
Thanks for supporting the ZXXL as it's a special project and is definitely going to be a stellar limited release.

add1noob

What material did you have in mind? If using a metal based handle from another vape I would think there could definitely be an issue with a material mismatch.
You converted me to a diehard zirconia fan so that's the only thing I have in my mind. I just wanted to doublecheck and make sure. Looking forward to getting it, I already got the perfect stand for it.

nicknobody

Oooooof. ANOTHER $50 price increase on the zx sine the last one in May. Recommend it to a friend who has a $300 limit. We are bummed.

nicknobody,

Garybuchanen

In order of release:

Z8 - white zirconia ceramic
SX - medical grade stainless steel
ZX - black zirconia ceramic
Appreciate that history lesson. Gotta catch em all !!
Oooooof. ANOTHER $50 price increase on the zx sine the last one in May. Recommend it to a friend who has a $300 limit. We are bummed.
Still worth it..smallest ball vape you’ll find..and this company consists of one person for the most part ..he deserves it.

coolbreeze

Looking back through emails from the first run I figure I paid about $260 shipped for the heater, glass bowl, plus eventually the Zi bowl. The ZX didn't come with a coil I don't believe, and a Crossing coil and PID are like another $130. The current price for the kit is about what I paid for my setup, which didn't have a stand included.

The money was very well spent--I use mine daily. I understand the apprehension over prices rising but Ryan's gotta earn enough to keep P3 in business and the ZX is really a sweet deal, easily worth the price. Saving up the add'l $50 will be much less a bummer than not having one, imho.

Oden

Looking back through emails from the first run I figure I paid about $260 shipped for the heater, glass bowl, plus eventually the Zi bowl. The ZX didn't come with a coil I don't believe, and a Crossing coil and PID are like another $130. The current price for the kit is about what I paid for my setup, which didn't have a stand included.

The money was very well spent--I use mine daily. I understand the apprehension over prices rising but Ryan's gotta earn enough to keep P3 in business and the ZX is really a sweet deal, easily worth the price. Saving up the add'l $50 will be much less a bummer than not having one, imho.
I have saved a ton since exclusively using the ZX as my only desktop vaporizer.
The ZXXL is really tempting but it wouldn't be a good idea for my weed budget lol.
Perhaps a ZXL in wireless version will expand my range consistently

Top Bottom