Phase3 Vaporizers

coolbreeze

Atom Flower

why oh why did they put that silly handle on that titanium bong- the mind boggles.... sometimes when the herb is very strong, it can be hard to see when a creative idea you had is not so great! :ko:

that anodised titanium Merapi looks stunning!

coolbreeze

why oh why did they put that silly handle on that titanium bong- the mind boggles.... sometimes when the herb is very strong, it can be hard to see when a creative idea you had is not so great! :ko:

So you can dangle it from your saddlebags!

'I've got bongs
that dingle, dangle, dingle
as I go riding merrily along...'

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Been using the ZX for a few days now and I’m very impressed with it.

This feels like an optimized one-hitter experience. You can feel all the time and effort that went into this design. I love how minimalist and agile it is. The Z bowl is great. Results have been consistent and easily repeatable.

This thing really hits hard for the amount of flower it uses. The flavor is pure and true. But the most impressive thing to me so far is how smooth the hits are. I’m using a Texas Hot Glass Sherlock Shredder that only holds around an ounce of water. Effortless full extraction every time and I don’t have to wreck my throat with a bunch of excess hot air. Ryan really took the time to fully dial it in. Super enjoyable experience.

I was a bit hesitant to jump into coil powered ball vapes, but it hasn’t been too bad to deal with. The quick heat up makes it practical enough to fire it up for a bowl and then turn it off until I’m ready for another. I’m using a fairly thick ceramic mug as a DIY stand. It’s working pretty well on a mood mat, but the very bottom of the mug does get pretty hot. Wondering if there’s something I can add inside the mug to improve the insulation.

Overall, glad I grabbed one of these while they’re still available!

Purpose built for epic ultra pure convection one hit snaps 🙏
So stoked it's living up to its reputation for you my friend!

Smoothness, efficiency, flavor, punch.
I think it's really challenging to be good at all of that, but those were the requirements I had in mind for the ZX so I'm super stoked to see happy owners experiencing what I set out to accomplish.

I never did launch a stand although I have at least 30 different mockups.

Here was a really basic low profile "hockey puck" stand I liked and was considering producing in matching black zirconia.
It uses the same joint taper to sit inside the base.

temp-Image4-U5-L6-T.avif

You nailed it right on the money. This is my favorite device for quick one hit micro dose extraction. I crank it on up to 600 and can do a small pinch size bowl in under 20 seconds suing the Rick Bird Barry Milkball bubbler. And everything comes out and nice and evenly extracted with no stirring involved. Excellent product with the Phase3 ZX.

Thanks so much for rocking with PHASE3, I'm stoked you're enjoying the ZX exactly as it was meant to be used!
Love to hear that folks are still enjoying these desktops. I really put a lot of time into trying to get it just right.

Some kind of unbreakable (ideally dry) cooling piece might have a decent market. Apparently the Vestratto Tornado is meant to be used through a bong or rig rather than natively. I mostly vape on my back patio (which is a mix of concrete and stone pavers), and not having to worry about breaking a glass piece would be nice.

That's exactly what I'm planning on approaching with my Peak dry top; I posted a mock up the other night on Instagram, but I did a new redesign and I'm really excited with how its looking.

I had some ideas quoted last week for thermodynamically optimized water pipes but it's a complex, multi component design so something that could maybe see more development in the future. Gonna try and work on these smaller ideas for right now.

One of my newer ideas is this idea of building a water pipe truly designed from the ground up to cool your inhalation.
This CS product seems nice (and incredibly well branded) but I think in usage it's mostly designed to keep the ice cold, which I'm sure helps with cooling, but this traditional design shares some points that could be improved to truly produce a cooler inhalation.

Really what I lack is branding, It would be nice to be able to collaborate with a company like that.

It's a good thing they trademarked DangleBong before someone else takes it :D

Definitely reminded me of this movie

So you can dangle it from your saddlebags!

'I've got bongs
that dingle, dangle, dingle
as I go riding merrily along...'

Them 1 horsepower saddlebags take a real beating!!
Guarantee if I survived the Oregon Trail sans dysentery, I'd be wanting to celebrate with a nice hoot through the ole' titanium tomahawk :lol:

TedJones

Does anyone know/think if this would work for the ZX? I'm curious to try it with a Ti bowl
I’m thinking it might. It says adjustable screen, so the lowest sitting position could give enough room for the head to sit above the herb. That’s what I had to do using the Vulcan bowl.

greenganja

Does anyone know/think if this would work for the ZX? I'm curious to try it with a Ti bowl
The only advantage of trying it with a ti bowl would be for the conduction. In my opinion the little bit of conduction that you may be able to achieve wouldn't really be worth the trouble or the money. I have the CH ti bowl will give it a try to see if makes a difference. But the little black bowl that the zx comes with is the best one to use since it mates up perfectly to the head unit for the ZX. Honestly this vape is good to go straight out of the box. No mods, or after market pieces needed. I will keep you posted on how well the titanium bowl works with it. Cheers.

Just ordered a ZX without the controller. I have the Screwball, but only because I couldn't get my card to work when I tried to purchase the ZX last time. I'm always chasing Terps so that was why I had to try this. And I've also been an FC member for over 10yrs I think, and I wanted to support a fellow long timer like @invertedisdead !

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
yo, I'm into that. zirc ball vape, zirc stand, I just ordered my wedding band and it's zirc. I'm all in.

A year or so ago I drew up a bunch of more feature rich /complex stands but I like this one a lot for something minimal and on the more economical side to produce.

It's based off the glass stands some people have used, but the recessed machined taper gives a sleeker look than the hand worked glass stands, and more importantly drops the center of gravity of everything as low as possible.

I had some other designs with accommodations for lots of accessories, but I don't know, these days I tend to not like a whole bunch of clutter in my vape station.

The ZX is modeled to fit any standard 14MM glass joint taper so it *should* work, though I've not tried it myself as the ZX was designed for 100% pure convection. The zirconia bowl gets hot from the ultra low profile design, but not hot enough to cause any vaporization.

That price is crazy cheap lol it would be hard to compete with that :lol:

Honestly this vape is good to go straight out of the box. No mods, or after market pieces needed.

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Just ordered a ZX without the controller. I have the Screwball, but only because I couldn't get my card to work when I tried to purchase the ZX last time. I'm always chasing Terps so that was why I had to try this. And I've also been an FC member for over 10yrs I think, and I wanted to support a fellow long timer like @invertedisdead !

Thanks so much for rocking with me, you scored the last ZX in stock!

Please come back and let us know how you like it,

I made the ZX for FC-OG's like yourself!

The ZX is like a Hi-Fi stereo for your herb :D

greenganja

I made the ZX for FC-OG's like yourself!

The ZX is like a Hi-Fi stereo for your herb :D
I completely agree with that statement. That is a very good description like a HI-FI system if you are an audiophile. If you are a marijuana vaporist connoisseur and prefer flavor and the ability to crush a bowl in one hit then the ZX is for you.

Garybuchanen

There really isn’t another ball vape like this one. Every other one I see is usually 18mm and very large. I love the 14mm aspect Ryan was smart about that. For sure the most popular joint size and I can confirm pretty much any 14mm gong will fit the zx. As long as you can fit a screen in it any one can be the bowl. But only one can rule them all…😉 🙏💚
About to shred a bowl in the hotel bathroom before heading to work…I swear this towel under the door takes me back hahaha. Those days when you took a shower so the steam would cover the vapor 😂
Have a wonderful day everyone. Z tribe unite ! Shirts need to be made asap ,I’m looking into a solid organic cotton T wsale.anyways stay groovy !

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Please give us some hints

25MM 🧐

Did the website get a refresh or am I just high?

Yes, a little update!

Still needs work, but I guess the best option is to just make the move to another platform with better looking store themes.

There really isn’t another ball vape like this one. Every other one I see is usually 18mm and very large. I love the 14mm aspect Ryan was smart about that. For sure the most popular joint size and I can confirm pretty much any 14mm gong will fit the zx. As long as you can fit a screen in it any one can be the bowl. But only one can rule them all…😉 🙏💚
About to shred a bowl in the hotel bathroom before heading to work…I swear this towel under the door takes me back hahaha. Those days when you took a shower so the steam would cover the vapor 😂
Have a wonderful day everyone. Z tribe unite ! Shirts need to be made asap ,I’m looking into a solid organic cotton T wsale.anyways stay groovy !

Have a super groovy weekend Gary!

If the multi shelf position ZX bowls are produced in the next batch, would extras be ordered for a la carte purchase? Hoping the current ZX owners would be able to order the updated bowl design without needing to order a new heater/injector.

Yeah there would be extras available,

I had a bunch of extra zirconia bowls on hand, but when I counted my inventory I made a mistake and ordered a heater for all of them, which wiped out of all my spares. Whoops!

Any new ZX bowl would be compatible with the current ZX heaters; I’ve considered switching to some proprietary designs but for now everything would be compatible.

I would love a ZX bowl with half bowl setting. Would order in a heart beat.

That could possibly be arranged as I may be able to get them with the 25MM ZXXL stuff. I’m open to it for sure if the interest is there.

It would have a higher shelf for micro doses and a lower shelf for holding approx. ~0.25-.3+

I’ve also been working on finalizing this hybrid portable concept to get some samples ordered.

The heater design is looking pretty much done, I keep looking over it (sometimes for hours a day) but everything looks sound. I did just add/discover a new fluid dynamic modification to the convection portion of the heater though. Might facilitate another variation for testing/comparing.

The stem looks ready as well, though it doesn’t currently have a built in WPA so I’m trying to decide if that’s a bad move or not. The original concept was just for a direct draw device, but I’m realizing that WPA capability might be well received.

Or I could make a separate stem specifically for 14MM accessibility. I have a cool design in mind that I could borrow from some of my earlier concepts.

Thanks so much for sharing my dude!!
Super stoked you’re digging my ZX!

First desktop vape. Wish I had a higher tolerance to be able to play with it more.

🙏🙏 I hope it’s treating you right! Please don’t hesitate to reach out in here if you need any help getting your experience dialed in!

greenganja

First desktop vape. Wish I had a higher tolerance to be able to play with it more.
Very nice setup you have there. Congratulations on your new desktop vape. You will see lots of different suggestions on temp settings. Anywhere between 450 and 600 are the recommended heat temperatures. I started at 500 myself and wound up settling on 600 for a quick one hit extraction.

Top Bottom