Phase3 Vaporizers

Garybuchanen

One of my favorite aspects about this vaporizer is that any draw speed work. That’s likely been my biggest issue when showing people different vapes and how they work,the adjusted inhale speed of whichever vape trips them up sometimes,even heavy hitting vapes. But with the zx…it really doesn’t matter. Heading to a friends that smokes. Gonna break out the zx and see how he handles it. Gonna start him out easy at 600f 🫠

add1noob

Is that on the product description? I think it has said that since the beginning.

“PRE-ORDER [ESTIMATED SHIP DATE JULY 1, 2024]

NOTE: LIMITED RUN OF 50. We must sell 25 sets to fund this project by June 1 or preorders will be refunded.”

I think he’s is either finalizing the design or deciding whether 24/25 is an enough to go through. I’m praying for the former.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
At this point the only time I open this site is to check on ZXXL progress, have been in since day 1 and happy to continue waiting as long as it takes! But I also understand running a business. Keeping my fingees crossed 🤞

RedZep

Just hit my new ZX for the first time.
@invertedisdead
denzel washington GIF

How much fits to the ridge in the bowl? Because I've just had two thinking they are tiny loads, and it's rocked me. Don't even think I'll be able to test it more tonight. Beyond medicated.

Love not needing to stir. Love the hit being a perfect lungful (diaphragmatic breathing) Love how quickly it changes temp compared to others I've used. Love how I can use it on a dry Sake bottle rig, or a j-hook comfortably. It's just perfect isn't it. Bravo @invertedisdead

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
Just hit my new ZX for the first time.
@invertedisdead
denzel washington GIF

How much fits to the ridge in the bowl? Because I've just had two thinking they are tiny loads, and it's rocked me. Don't even think I'll be able to test it more tonight. Beyond medicated.

Love not needing to stir. Love the hit being a perfect lungful (diaphragmatic breathing) Love how quickly it changes temp compared to others I've used. Love how I can use it on a dry Sake bottle rig, or a j-hook comfortably. It's just perfect isn't it. Bravo @invertedisdead
Welcome to the Z-Tribe. Most of us have learned the same thing.

Z-Tribe Maddy

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
@invertedisdead Do you think a wireless ZX would still perform at lower temps? Or would increased temp loss bring it below extraction levels?

The temps probably need to go higher to store enough heat energy for a couple of hits. Most wireless systems are being run hotter from what I’ve learned.

Even for a single hit the temp probably needs to rise a little bit.

IZ_is

@invertedisdead Do you think a wireless ZX would still perform at lower temps? Or would increased temp loss bring it below extraction levels?
Both my zx and my zxl are set up wireless. started with the ZXL to test and once it performed I then set up the ZX hot hole. When i set it up, I did not increase the temps, I run the ZX on an Auber set for a 16 m coil at 448F ~ full extraction, one hit and it snaps. Heat up time differences are negligable at best, still quick. These heads are jewels! IZ_is Ztribe.

Momor

Both my zx and my zxl are set up wireless. started with the ZXL to test and once it performed I then set up the ZX hot hole. When i set it up, I did not increase the temps, I run the ZX on an Auber set for a 16 m coil at 448F ~ full extraction, one hit and it snaps. Heat up time differences are negligable at best, still quick. These heads are jewels! IZ_is Ztribe.
Can we see your ZX wireless setup please ?

Varden

I have lots of wireless heads and the temperature of the vape and rubies are no hotter than wired, but I do run the coil hotter due to the small air gap while heating.
How do you measure the temperature of the head?

Varden,

IZ_is

How did you manage to get the coil wide enough for the ZX to easily slip in and out?
I used a pair of needlenose pliers w/ one wrap of silicone tape on the needlenoses, and a small flathead screwdriver. work from the open end with the pliers on the end of the coil while spreading the coil wraps with the screwdriver gently and patiently, little by little testing it for size with the ZX heater as you go along. (Dont want to over size it either.) I had a second 16mm coil so I had redundancy otherwise I dont think I would have attempted it. When I heated it for the first time after the resizing, it glowed red and thought i was effed, then it settled and went back to the temp I wanted 448f.

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
I used a pair of needlenose pliers w/ one wrap of silicone tape on the needlenoses, and a small flathead screwdriver. work from the open end with the pliers on the end of the coil while spreading the coil wraps with the screwdriver gently and patiently, little by little testing it for size with the ZX heater as you go along. (Dont want to over size it either.) I had a second 16mm coil so I had redundancy otherwise I dont think I would have attempted it. When I heated it for the first time after the resizing, it glowed red and thought i was effed, then it settled and went back to the temp I wanted 448f.

If the head was re-designed on the outside it probably wouldn’t require that tinkering. Nice job.

Garybuchanen

These ball vapes are the next big thing for vaporizers..oh my goodness. The power the zx has is mind blowing..I finally figured out what I need to complete it and wanted to ask if anyone does or knows anyone that does metal work with ss/ti ? Wanted to created a cage of sorts that one could simply toss the head and coil of the zx in that will allow it to cooldown and not touch anything beside that metal cage. Have some sketches if anyone does metalworking dm me please ! Psa aside I’ve been ripping the zx all week in the work truck..always go for that 120v outlet plug in 😂🫠
Question to keep the z train rolling..what is your suggestion on the cleanest way to vape straight oil ,in this case hash rosin ,out of the zx ? I’ve been doing a bed of flower and topping but I’d love to find the best way to taste all the terps of just the oil .something better then hemp fiber maybe a dish of sorts ?
Anyway hope everyone has a wonderful day ! 💚🙏

madhockeydad

Art is beauty
From my experience with vapes I tend to split them into dry herb and concentrate or oil vapes. I’ve tried a few different ball vape heads to use with concentrates and I’ve never found a really good experience. The way herb and oil vape is a bit different - herb stays in place while oil you want to move around a bit to spread out and move around for vaporization. Honestly, the stacked bowl with flower and oil (sometimes called a twax bowl) is probably the best option. Embedding the oil in cotton or hemp fiber is the other approach I’ve heard of.

Sounds like you’ve tried all the options. Maybe you’ll find some magic idea and light up the world. There have been multiple attempts at creating dual purpose heads (ball vapes with dishes on the top (B2 and Fusion head by Old Head). I tried both and was disappointed with the concentrate vaping results. I now have separate systems for herb and concentrate. Herb is Phase 3 equipement and oil is the Dnail heater or Erig.

Best of luck. Welcome to the Z-Tribe.

Z-Tribe Maddy

Top Bottom