Phase3 Vaporizers

sweetherb

I’m sure it varies but what temp do you all recommend for maximum clouding while retaining flavor and no charring the load at all? I’m still roasting it a bit on those long draws and I’d like to keep the flavor a bit more.
I've put almost 1,000 bowls through the zx +zxb and have tried everything from 430f to 525f.

The flavor at 440f is incredible, but very little visible vapor.

I've now settled on 0.1g and 470f. This gives three pretty good hits per bowl, while retaining good flavor.

Hope this helps!

MennilTossFlykune

I’m sure it varies but what temp do you all recommend for maximum clouding while retaining flavor and no charring the load at all? I’m still roasting it a bit on those long draws and I’d like to keep the flavor a bit more.
I was running mine at 470-490 for a while but lately I've had it bumped up to 520 and that is perfect to extract a ton quickly without getting close to over roasting (no charring at all I've seen) and still has a lot of flavor - it does get a bit more roasted tasting as you finish the bowl, definitely more than lower temps, but I feel like for me, this is the best intersection of flavor and quick extraction. I also enjoy the roasted flavor, so I guess take that with a grain of salt. But even at that temp with continually hitting a bowl until the vapor is gone, I still haven't over-roasted any of the material, it doesn't even get as dark as dark roast coffee grounds. I feel like I have to run mine a bit higher than others, so each unit seems to be a bit different and obviously the temp on the PID doesn't match the temp of the air you're pulling, so hard to say exactly where the temp of the air is at.

EasyVape

I use about .15g and set the first hit to 440f for flavor, then crank up to 470f to finish off the remaining 2 to 3 hits.

Garybuchanen

Just going to drop these two videos here quick...
Took a while to dial in but it's an absolute miniscule beast of a convection vaporizer!!

Highly recommended!!
Review to follow later...

20230611-134718-2.jpg
Wow…this is the roor piece I’ve been looking for !! Do you happen to know the name of this particular one ? Thanks..
GB

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I use .05-.1 and lately I've been running higher too at about 460, and getting a full deep tobacco roast, one hit and a cleanup.

:cool: My man!

This is the ticket right here, if your PID runs hot, maybe bump it down to 450 F but utilising the patented Coolbreeze Method®™ is the right move here imo, it’s what the ZX does best. ZX truly delivers the bong-rip experience whilst allowing the flavour of your flower to be fully appreciated. I honestly cannot imagine not having this amazing device, it truly makes my life better. know that sounds dramatic but as a medical cannabis user, that last sentence is not hyperbole and I feel like I owe @invertedisdead some kind of debt for conceiving, creating and selling such a badass product.

coolbreeze

ZX truly delivers the bong-rip experience whilst allowing the flavour of your flower to be fully appreciated.
I feel like I owe @invertedisdead some kind of debt for conceiving, creating and selling such a badass product.
You said it. Truly a fantastic vape by a wonderful guy. And it attracts the most amazing people! ; )

ok...after the last couple of post filled with love for the ZX i feel like have to do my part:)
Is 3 months now that I have it and is like if I'm still in the honeymoon phase...I just love it and I cannot stop to rip it when I'm at home...I like it so much that I sold my other metal ball vape and now I own the ZX and the Herborizer Ti as desktop and I don't want anything else (actually I'm thinking to sell the herbo as well, but not really sure because while I do one hit extraction with the ZX, I sesh with the Herbo, and it is as tasty and pure as the ZX, so they are totally compatible)...
The only device that make my Vas kick in is the Tempest but that is a portable so another category.
Also, for me is important to know who I'm supporting with my money and I'm very happy to support a true innovator, humble and nice guy as Ryan is..I'm quite proud to be part of the ZX fam!:love:
As for temps...I started at 550 but it was too roasty so I make my way down and now I'm set at 515...these give me a tasty one hit extraction!
Wishing long live to Phase3 and all the best to all the ZX gang❣️

Last edited:

IZ_is

Said goodbye to my full range of titanium, stainless steel and quartz heads about 3 weeks after my first zx hit, more than a year ago. My search ended, its the Ztribe I belong in. My Zx is number one followed by my ZXL depending on the circumstances! thanks inverted!

Ferg

Hello Z tribe! I am getting ready to receive a ZX order but already own an Auber RDK-300B PID. My understanding of past posts is the Auber RDK-300B PID is typically "set" at a higher temp than other PIDs that "run hot" like Disorderly Conduction. I am looking to vape a .10 to .15 gram sized bowl with good flavor in one hit then discard the ABV. So, is 515 degrees Fahrenheit a good setting to accomplish this when using the ZX with an Auber PID?

For comparison sake, I also own a Cannabis Hardware B1 ball vape (shovel-head titanium diffuser bowl), and when I use the B1 (which isn't very often), the temperature setting I have settled on with the Auber PID is 615 degrees Fahrenheit.

Many thanks!

Last edited:

bizwaxzion

Enigmatic Cannabist
Hello Z tribe! I am getting ready to receive a ZX order but already own an Auber RDK-300B PID. My understanding of past posts is the Auber RDK-300B PID is typically "set" at a higher temp than other PIDs that "run hot" like Disorderly Conduction. I am looking to vape a .10 to .15 gram sized bowl with good flavor in one hit then discard the ABV. So, is 515 degrees Fahrenheit a good setting to accomplish this when using the ZX with an Auber PID?

For comparison sake, I also own a Cannabis Hardware B1 ball vape (shovel-head titanium diffuser bowl), and when I use the B1 (which isn't very often), the temperature setting I have settled on with the Auber PID is 615 degrees Fahrenheit.

Many thanks!
I run my B1 at 530 and Z8/Zx at 512 both on Aubers. I'd say you have a good starting point.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
D30-F9-FB6-66-A0-44-D2-983-C-C6-FFE43-BC22-C.jpg

Most parcels shipped out today, sorry for the delays, I was hoping to get them sent out on Friday or Saturday when you received the shipping notification but it took me a few days to find a ride to the post office to get these dropped off. I keep getting emails about lost or stuck packages - everything is fine, the USPS just received them this morning. I don’t own a car or live here right now so it takes a bit of work to get these larger orders out at once.

There’s still some orders that need to go out, I think they are all international, but my laptop stopped working over the weekend and will no longer boot up. I dropped it off today to go in for repair, it’s not worked right since I got it so I’m glad it’s going to be fixed but talk about poor timing. I’m going to try to borrow someone else’s laptop to print these remaining labels and get the rest of the pending orders sent out this week. There’s a few other computer related issues I’m waiting on as well so I’m a bit backed up with emails and tasks at the moment so thanks for bearing with me.

25MM is at 21 or 22 units I believe, really close, kinda what I was expecting.

There’s like 12 ZX kits left from this batch so if you’ve been waiting for the right opportunity, now is definitely the time to grab one. Next batch is at least 5+ weeks out.

Haven’t seen any of the new prototype parts yet, still looking out for those to start testing.

Thanks all

LordKahel

There’s like 12 ZX kits left from this batch so if you’ve been waiting for the right opportunity, now is definitely the time to grab one. Next batch is at least 5+ weeks out.

Let hope there are still some ZX Kits left if the ZXXL pre-order does not go thru. Would love to get the ZX if the ZXXL does not go forward.

seki

Pulled out the 1.7 to do my best @invertedisdead impression today:

I missed out on the Z8 but after going wireless for the last 10 months, I can't see myself going back to a tethered coil-driven vape given the choice. Just placed my order earlier today.

Also in for the new concentrate devices.

Last edited:

Itachi

@invertedisdead I know I'm just one customer among many and you need to make the choice that's right for your business, but since you were asking what people would want you to do in the event that you get just under the 25 pre-order goal, I registered to this site just so that I could share my opinion. I really, really want the ZXXL to launch. I don't particularly care about the 25mm size, but I know that I want my first ball vape to be a wireless zirconia one. I'd stake my reputation as a stoner on my belief that wireless ceramic ball vapes are the way of the future, and I say that as someone who uses almost everything wired and hates wireless electronics.

I posted a few threads on Reddit to spread the word about the ZXXL, I brought it up in the chats of top 420 streamers, I pre-ordered one, I've asked friends if they were interested. I've done everything I could to try to get the ZXXL to become a reality, and if you're considering either extending the pre-order deadline or going through with the launch despite not meeting the 25-preorder cutoff, that's of course what I would passionately vote for over canceling and refunding pre-orders. Although this could be said about all of your innovations, I truly believe the ZXXL would be a milestone in weed history.

Ferg

Hi Ryan and Z Tribe,

Just received my ZX from Ryan (yay!) and was wondering about the SS screens - (1) how to remove the screen from the zirconia bowl and also, reinstall; and (2) if titanium screens yield a better result (w.r.t. flavor or cleaner) than the SS screens the ZX comes with. Many thanks!

staircase slight of hand

(1) how to remove the screen from the zirconia bowl and also, reinstall
I use a chopstick to poke the screen out, and then a chopstick (or occasionally two, one from each side) to get the new screen seated. Good lighting helps so you can see the groove you’re aiming for. First couple times will be awkward, but it gets much easier with experience.

And regarding titanium screens: I haven’t tried them with the ZX, but I’ve used them with other vapes and found their lack of flexibility to make them unwieldy. I’d be shocked if any flavor enhancement from them would be worth the trouble.

Ernielicous

So the ZXXL is out of stock... Did we make the deadline or not? My money says we made it and am already salivating as i await forit to get to me! But at the same time gotta stay prepared for the worst... so just yank the bandaid off and let my dreams end if so be it 😭

hotmeals

Serial vapist
Usually somewhere in the 470s. I think mine is on 474 right now. Too much lower and it feels like the herb isn't as thoroughly vaped, and the hits aren't as dense as I want. I think this has a lot to do with draw technique though, and I may be able to go lower as I dial it in. Too much higher and the flavor starts to diminish more for me.

Top Bottom