• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Paying it Forward - A New Direction

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hi All! Just wanted to give a shout out to @OF for supporting @Vitolo's cause by generously donating six FURY 2 devices and dosing capsules to his cause. We were honored to match @OF's contribution with another six FURY 2 devices and dosing capsules for a total of 12! Thank you @OF and @Vitolo for all you do and helping others in need! Truly inspiring!

Be safe and healthy everyone in these challenging times.
Healthy Rips Team
https://www.healthyrips.com
I would like to acknowledge this generous donation... It is an ideal vape for new users.
I am anxious to receive this package, so I can get back out in the trenches!!
Thanks @OF
Love and Light to all of you at this fragile time.
Vito

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have another person, an FC member who generally like anonymity, to thank.
I received a box of N95 masks, work gloves and surgical gloves from this friend of Paying it Forward.
Photo-on-4-26-20-at-7-05-PM.jpg

This has empowered me to help Patients in their own homes.
Yesterday, I got a Fury 2 out to a patient that suffers PTSD along with physical issues... A Upper Respiratory Cancer patient, I went right into the home, thanks to the generous donor of gloves and N95 masks as seen above.
We went outside and removed our masks... sitting 6 feet apart. Me with my Fury 2 and patient with his, we did it together never sharing a unit.
I told him about the donation of this tool, and about FC. He will likely her joining us here soon. This is good for me, as it completes the circle of caregiving, generosity, and this forum!
Thanks for reading.
Love and Light to all.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I wish to thank another Member here, that prefers anonymity, for sending a donation to
the paypal account in my signature.
He has bought me some room, to donate to the patients.
This money will not be used for vaporizers, but rather will pay for meds for
a number of patients, along with a few food items that will be shared with those, hardest hit by the pandemic.
THANK YOU!:wave:

Vitolo

Vaporist
Hello all.
For those who do not already know me.. I am Vito.
I am a coma survivor that was legally dead a number of times. I broke every bone on the left side of my body, and most on my right... and I slept.
The doctors explained in 2004 that I was a "miracle", because I lived.
I did not only live, but I learned to talk, and walk (on a cane or walker) and flourish.
I met the love of my life, and it lasted for 14 years, but unfortunately, alcohol consumed her and I am alone.
Alone... but alive!
Since 2009 I have been BETA testing Vaporizers... and "Paying it Forward".
The vaporizers I tested... once I was done, I donated to Low-Income, terminally ill/chronically ill patients that have Arizona Medical Marijuana Cards.
I knew.. and know the need for this... I am one of them!
Local Doctors send me weekly lists of legitimate patients that have Cards, who have proof of low or no income.
This thread, started on the original Fuck Combustion, and can be viewed at: Paying it Forward - A New Direction
Blessings to PhotoRider.. (now gone, but never forgotten) and the staff of "OGFC" for their needed encouragement, for their were trying times, and times of doubt...
BUT, we made it!
I have kept one of the Nations poorest populations.. the terminally/chronically ill/homeless patients, with low or no income... in vaporizers and meds... and spare parts... and managed to check on those that stayed with us for 11 years.
This amazing feat, started by a very small amount of $, stashed away, and one bargain at a time I bought vaporizers at low costs. This was slow work, but the MIRACLE was accomplished by members of the more affluent local citizens, Vape retailers, and Vape Manufacturers.. AND MEMBERS OF THE ORIGINAL FUCK COMBUSTION, who generously and fervently spurred me forward to make one of the poorest populations in the U.S.A., one of the most educated and well equipped "Vapor Educated Populations" on the whole in most of the U.S.A..

**Background and Credits:
The Original Administrator of Fuck Combustion (vtac) was familiar with my work, and personally helped me.
He suggested I get help from my FC community, but I was shy.
He started that thread on the Old FC, and since, my efforts have been encouraged by all of FC.
@pakalolo and @Stu have been in the forefront of this charitable challenge for years now.
They have never done anything less than support this work...
...and now they show their true colors, by keeping the Old FC alive as long as possible, in case vtac ever comes back> LOYALTY AND PERSEVERANCE!
Thanks are due to them for letting the thread move to the new FC.
This work... and the immense debt that I owe to the Universe, continues to get "Payed Forward"!

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
A very exciting time for me today. Hopefully for the three patients I met today also.
I would like to recognize @HealthyRips.com at this point on our new Starship.
You guys have made the light shine here in Tucson!
As most of you know already, @HealthyRips.com has made an incomparable offer for FC members in the past.
The idea put forth by @HealthyRips.com was to offer 2 for one on a Fury 2 bundle, because I personally and by feedback from the community,
have found that this little dynamo of a unit is exceptional. Easy to use with very little 'learning curve" (if any!)
I was overwhelmed back on the old FC, when a member that has been supportive of my conviction to
concerning,
Paying it Forward came forth and 2 for 1'ed my cause again!
@OF! ... I know you prefer anonymity, and I promise to never again drag you publicly into my drama here in the Sonoran desert.
Quietly once, and I will drop it!
After the introduction about my love for the Staff and Administration.
And after my seeing the rapidly mounting numbers here on this sight... my mission is renewed.
Many members of FC have "LIFTED" my work with Card Holding, Terminally/Chronically Ill, Low-income/no-income Patients.
I can barely list them all... but look at the enrollment of "NEW FC" and it is very likely at this transitional period (watch today's date)
...every member to date has helped... including the Admin's...
@pakalolo and @Stu You guys are the BOMB!!
Nobody here ever doubted that I could handle an entire community of the lowest health, highest poverty level , terminally ill patients in the world.
I had a dozen units to place at my discretion.
I had been placing them (and spoke of it some one the "OG" thread listed on the original Post here).
** Back to my main thought(sorry.. I am so excited!!)
There is an "OGFC" member, and also a "New FC" member.
I have been able for a long time to keep many of his philanthropic acts to myself.
I am only human and I slip up!
If you were able to access the "OGFC", then you could decipher who...
I was gifted a full box of Surgical Gloves, and a full box of Official Industrial Medical grade N-95 Masks.
WOW!
My life after staying isolated for a long period opened up.
I began seeing patients on there own ground again.
It can be worked out.... masks during discussion, and Outdoor social distancing with each of us having a dedicated unit for
the actual teaching.
@Vitolo ... Shit or get off the pot!!
OK.
There was a homeless Vet that I found through a local M.D.
He was reluctant at first, but we became friends. He had a free cell phone and we talked.
We planned to meet when the "shit was over".
He confided in me that he and 2 friends had a support group.. out in tents, or open in parks.
All 3 had cards issued for them by the state.
All 3 over 70 (3 Viet Nam Vets with "agent Orange" complications)
3 lost to the world Men: once soldiers---living in parks and under bridges.

Each with a Fury 2.
Each received a couple grams of the highest quality herb I could find for PTSD (Super Glue:25% THC).
God... I feel selfish.
I get a thrill from walking away from a day like today.
The patients thought I was a cool old man (I am).
I got to help the poorest... get them using vaporization.. and even (at least today), leave them with a couple buds on top of the units for later.
Since I still use my original Fuy 2 from years ago, we could remain socially distant... Vaporize....
...and talk about the 60's together (6 feet apart).

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
A beautiful story of 4 best friends.
They met at the V.A. center.. all 4 Viet-Nam vets.
All 4 were being treated for varying levels of Anxiety, Depression, and PTSD.
They were given a choice at the VA Hospital.
"If you get a Medical Marijuana card, we still will serve you and take care of you, but you can not be given any medications from us for your disorder or pain."
Period.
All four opted to get MMJ cards.
All were very messed up... 2 of them being homeless, but to proud to accept some types of help.
I must step back for a second....
I was given 12 Fury 2 Units, the people at healthy rips.com are helping, and during your order, they will match the order 1 for every 1 bought.. and they are a wonderful price already. Someone bought 6 and all he had to put on the order was "For Vitolo". I got 12!
How I met the 4 friends.....
Before the pandemic, when we all were closer, before "tele therapy" and teleconferences...
I was still going to my meetings at the counseling place.
I sat next to a guy who was waiting for therapy.
He said shyly "You smell like bud" (I had just vaped).
I gave him my card.
0.jpeg
I explained that I was a patient, and that I vaporized outside of the building before coming in. He called me
a few weeks later.. the pandemic had begun.
He explained that he had 3 best friends with cards... could they come also?

We met outside of Wal-Mart
they were there ahead of me.
they followed my request to a "t".
Under a tree on the side.
They were dutifully sitting 6 feet apart.
I had opened all 4 boxes and pre-charged the units, but closed boxes like new.
Inside each box was a ground up gram in a coin ziplock.
I still have my Fury 2 and use it very often.
I brought it in its box so we all had the same.
I wore gloves, and N-95 mask... they were seated 6 feet apart.
I passed out the boxes down the curb.
I left them and once a good distance in front of all I removed my gloves and mask (I was being sure to demonstrate social distancing)
and opened my box.... telling them to do as I do.
I loaded my unit as they did the same.
The rest of the story is easy.
They decided to have a "Fury 2 owners meeting" every Friday,
where they will compare notes and offer one another tips and advice.
Knowing the reliability of the device, they should be well set for a while!
As always, thank you so much for reading.
With Love and Light,
Vito

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I would like to take a moment to thank a member that is on the old Fuck Combustion. I do not know if he is here yet (I have not yet found a way to search for members by name).
He sent me all in pristine condition..
A deluxe MFLB set with a new power adapter... and all of the extras (batteries, tube and stems for use with water tools and a corduroy carrying case)
An Arizer OG Solo like new!
An Arizer Air with 2 sets of stems (black glass 1 short and one long of each: regular bowl, and double sized bowls.... and and a water tool)
If I learn his NewFC name I will thank him here.
These things motivate me to get out there and serve the community!
God Bless all!

OF!

@OF! ... I know you prefer anonymity, and I promise to never again drag you publicly into my drama here in the Sonoran desert.
Quietly once, and I will drop it!

Hey, it's cool. Like any wise cowboy I didn't use my real name when I came to town.......so who, exactly I am can remain 'our little secret'. Well, OK, our good friends at HR know too, but they too are good folks and can keep a secret when asked. No make that 'great folks', perhaps without peer?

At the risk of repeating myself it a great honor to hold the coat of 'the Sage of the High desert'! What you do can (and should) make us all proud. Please keep up the good work, there are good people in desperate circumstances that have you to turn to. The world could use many more like you.

Regards and best wishes to all.

OF

vapviking

Old & In the Way
So glad to see the work goes on, new Starship and all.
Vito, you are an angel, an inspiration.
As I mentioned over in old FC, I have a Pax2 that just needs to be cleaned up and accessories gathered before I send it along to you. I should make it to the post on Monday. Coming from a loving home, it will be far happier being used and appreciated than it is sitting in a drawer.
btw, I just recalled that the "easter egg" FunkyTown is unlocked on this Pax. I got briefly into the Simon game and beat it once....😵

stay safe, be well.

Vitolo

Vaporist
Some days are better than others.
I have managed to stay upbeat after the dissolution of my 14 year marriage.
I was lost for a while (many noticed my disappearance on Old FC), but New FC began just as I started to feel healed.
Glad to be a part of what @pakalolo and @Stu worked so hard at.
I really like the ease with which the prompts for members names, work first time, every time!
Thanks guys:bowdown:
@FlyingLow Set up a sweet arrangement for me, and he got Lotus Vape to send me a few units that they called "seconds".
I call them firsts!
They also sent me a water pipe adapter to go along with @FlyingLow 's Lotus Cap.
Thanks for reading!
Now a rehash of the past ten years of paying it forward the best way I know how:
In 2003 I was in a prolonged coma and when I finished 2 years of rehabilitation after that coma, Marijuana saved me from
a great deal of unneeded medications. Oh I still take them, but in small quantities. You don't walk away from a 5.5 week coma without some
Pharma involvement. I got to use Marijuana with my Doctor's consent a year before Medical Marijuana was made legal here.
Vape manufacturers and sellers found out about my condition quickly, and began to send me units to BETA test, since I was legal. I made videos... and people began to ask questions.
When I finished testing the units, I would give feedback on how legal patients with varying conditions might react...
I then would give these vaporizers to those of Low Income, who were terminally Ill and card holding MMJ patients.
I owe the Universe a great debt.
After dying 3 times, I finally woke, and survived. I struggled and thrived
I met a woman and for the first time in my life I married.
I am grateful to her, in spite of the fact that she one day flipped a switch and was a dangerous alcoholic that did not want help.
I am grateful... because I got to know love for 14 years, and love was good.
PhotoRyder had a contest years back, and the prize went to the Staff of FC.
They decided to help me with the money received (all of it)... and @pakalolo Started the Original Thread
"Paying it Forward: A New Direction". I got the privilege of posting success stories, that I will continue here!
I won some...
DSC03445-2.JPG
DSC03447.JPG
DSC04504.JPG
And.. I lost some.......
download_1.JPG :cry:
I built a reputation locally that I take great pride in!
Article%20from%202011-2.JPG Thank's Dan!
I smoked my last doobie on November10, 2010. I stopped smoking cigarettes a few months before that.
smokermoving06-27-08.GIF
my very last doobie
I made a lot of friends on FC.
I think of the FC Staff and most members, as family.
I wish to thank everyone here for reading this.
Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the encouragement....
But most of all... Thanks for the memories!

Unknown-2.JPG

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I owe this thread... all of you an explanation for my absence here.
I love my iMac.
I got it in 2008.
It is my first computer!
Sadly, I feel it is about to bid me adieu.
I have been posting clever Memes, and pictures, because all I have to do is paste in a link.
When I try to type anything meaningful, I type an entire sentence, then I sit back and look at screen.
I will wait a minute or two... then I watch as some ghostwriter catches up and slowly the typed letters pop up.
I still read a great deal here.
The web is easy to surf, just pages load slowly.
I read here daily (actually all through the day, in spurts.
I took the computer to Simutek, and they gave it back with news that the hard drive is going out.
Can't afford that so I will go on like this as long as this baby will work.
I sat down today and was determined to post though the post is taking a while.
In spite of the pandemic, thanks to plentiful Covid supplies that a member gifted me, I am functioning in the community.
The routine is simple:
  1. put on gloves
  2. wear an N95 mask
  3. give a surgical mask
  4. take their temp with the gun
  5. a Stethoscope on back between shoulder blades to hear their breathing without exposing myself to their front.
  6. all clear- enter
They never touch one of my vapes, but I always bring one of what I am giving them...
so we're on the same page.
Some... I drop off the vape and come home to Zoom/Skype.
3 local assisted living facilities have stopped allowing ANYONE from entering.
Only one time have I been allowed to have their cooperation, by letting me send it
and then Zoom.
The 3 Hospices that I have served, still allow me in.....
I go and clean wands, whips, and tubes with Iso (thanks for that too, unnamed Member!)
and A new resident pops up about every 60-90 days.
Anything there I do face to face.
I am protected and stay distant, but I can't strip an ounce of dignity from any of them.
This took a long time to write.
I have many touching stories, but I need to wait until I can get a hard drive, or maybe find I
will find a good deal on a used Mac.🤞
God Bless all of you. Keep Vaping the best bud you can find!
Thanks for reading.

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have the plan now.
A member/friend provided the funds to get the hard drive replaced.
The iMac goes in on Friday, so I will be off the air completely, but I will be back Saturday
according to the Apple Store.
God Speed.. I will miss you even if just for 24 hours!

Vitolo

Vaporist
Dear FC Family,
My computer is home!
It works well too.
I am preparing posts for this thread and others... and of course catching up with weeks worth of emails.
It has been almost impossible with no web contact... and I have waiting for me 5 Zoom meetings with patients.
I was even able to arrange a Zoom meeting with a friend I have served in a long term care facility.
In just a few hours using fixed computer, I cleared up so much work.
I never realized how much I depend on Technology.
I have a member here to thank for helping with the hard drive.
@caliwisp donated a vaporizer a while back....
... and now I have them to thank for sending me a very unique donation. They have sent me 2 unused Loto Lux units.
It is a unique vaporizer for dry herb and concentrates, that utilizes an electromagnetic field to heat your dab or flower.
There is a thread for it here: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/loto-labs-lux-formerly-evoke.10756/
Next I wished to thank @mephisto for topping off my portable stock with a Fury2 & an AirVape Legacy.
They will get put into the stream immediately, @mephisto . You know the Fury 2 is a favorite around here, for durability, size and easy instruction.
I had just given my last Fury 2 almost a month ago, to a patient that is homebound by not only their physical limitation (Spinal Arthritis), but
by profound Agoraphobia. So intense was this condition, that I was honored to have received the trust required to enter.
I have, in face of Covid, made arrangements for one patient that is on Dialysis. While I am distancing and remaining masked for the foreseeable future, I am meeting this patient that received a used Da Buddha, along with a WISPR E, an electronic vaporizer made my Iolite, in the body of WISPR. I meet her outside of the office where she goes for dialysis. The lady is afraid, and while they will not let me enter, we sit outside for 20-30 minutes at the office prior to her going in. I bring my WISPR E and she brings hers. I grind and fill us both up, and 6 feet apart we vape, and talk, and get calm for the procedure. I suppose those that know me won't be surprised that I have started to look forward to these sessions.
Thanks for reading... I will be back soon, to share more.
Love,
Vito

Last edited:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I dont have any vapes to part with sadly, if you were in need of med supplies or if your pc starts acting up again I have a spare laptop that I can clean and send it flips into a tablet and has a touch screen no cracks or anything of that matter in great condition.

Vitolo

Vaporist
@iDRINKBLEACH .. I thank you for so kind an offer. I have messaged you with an idea!
Meanwhile, my computer works again and I am on the air. Distracted by the new rhythm that I have fallen in line with,
I still have not gotten caught up with all of the news.
Things were touch and go... and I was for a good amount of time, unable to comfortably
see as many patients as were on my list.
I have been tested 4 times already and I am still fine....Covid free.
I think my recent increase in speed and in the number of patients that I can see has a great deal to do with how comfortable I have become with taking a lead role, and giving direct instructions in a firm manner.
A bit bossy, I have learned to guide them through slightly distant, no contact instruction smoothly.
I can stop my words on a dime for an impromptu " please don't pull your mask down", without offending, due to the naturalness and sincerity with which I direct them.
Since my last meaningful post here, I have gotten 28 new patients vaporizers. Only one is in Hospice at this time.
When a patient that has been referred is in Hospice, I let them see my entire Youtube channel's contents, and they can tell me what they wish they had. If I agree it is a good placement, they can have ANYTHING in my possession.
This is non-negotiable and unconditional. The current Hospice patient has my Original Zion!
YES... I cry when I get these vaporizers back.... even when I miss the units sorely.
My current Digital Volcano has lived with 3 Terminal patients.
This time was the first time it has been returned due to Covid complications with a patient already living in Hospice.
I was not sure what to do, or how to handle this.
The staff helped her every time, to load the EZ Valve and fill the bags.
One bag every hour if that was her wish.
She only handled the actual bag.
I got the call a day after she passed.
Suffering from complications of a long term cancer along with CardioPulminary disfunction, she contracted Covid, and was placed on a special wing. I was no longer allowed to go maintain her unit... (but it was a volcano... and I had a spare bag here waiting).
I was no longer allowed in the building at all. Masked or not. Nobody was allowed in.
5 Patients in an house that was quarantined because of Covid.
I did get the Digi Volcano back home.
I had them with wipe it down with Iso, and bag it from above(pillowcase nmanuever) and box unit and send it.
I took unit from Post Office to my yard where I left it in the air for 24 hours, and then changed the air filter, and did my first Volcano session since Covid began.
The single patient that I now have in Hospice is recipient of one of the most unique of my personal vapes.
I thought I had lost it after the patient had passed, and I never heard back about the unit and was shy to ask about it.
Sensitivity and timing is paramount... so sometimes I just do not ask.
After a year I was contacted and I got back my original Zephyr Ion!
See it here--> https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/zephyr-ion.1522/post-562058
I kept it for a few weeks, and gave it to it's new user.
Many thanks need to be dispersed!
Many of you asked for anonymity. Some.. I am allowed to thank after vapes come in.
The thanks at this moment go to background Vape Heros.
ONE member here has kept me in masks, gloves and alcohol since Covid was "born'.
How do you appropriately thank a person like that?
Even harder is telling all that it was anonymous, as his act of generosity opened hundreds of doors for me, and provided dozens upon dozens of opportunities that patients would never have had otherwise... once the Doctors told me my aid to patients was over.
Thanks man... you know who you are. I have you and your families pictures on my wall. Vape Hero.
What about the member here that would not have his name mentioned for a public thanks? The guy who recently bought me a new hard drive for the Mac I am typing on right now? Vape Hero.
I have tears of gratitude running down my face right this minute....
Because my work has gone on... and on.
I am nothing... a mere tool.
You are the heroes. My heroes. Each one of you ......... Each that encouraged me..... Vape Hero.
Thanks for reading.
I love you all.
Vito

Last edited:

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have come to grips with an as of yet undisclosed activity, that I was involved in on November 3rd.
I have trouble telling only part of the story, and leaving out details... so I stayed quiet.
I do not want to remain silent about it... because knowing of this may help others see the light about sharing, and putting your best foot forward to help others.
I did something on November 3rd, that I felt was philanthropic, but I realize and admit that I am only human... and have my share of weaknesses.
I have remained in touch with every patient that I helped... low-income, chronically/terminally ill, MMJ card holders... who all felt this was a crucial election.
On November 2nd, I left myself completely broke, but knowing I had no family to worry about, it seemed appropriate that I not save money to buy gifts.
I had some money left from the stimulus check that we got months ago.
I rented a school bus and driver, and brought 3 shifts of 27 people to the polls on election day. Rented Nurse was on duty, temperatures checked, masks worn. 78 MMJ Card holding chronically ill patients that did not vote early got to go vote, and were able to help mold our country's future!
It took almost a whole day, and cost $380.... but my conscience and heart feel wonderful, and I am sure that all that voted feel the same way. November 3rd was monumental for all of us.
Once again... I did not help these people because of any particular political affiliation.... I helped because they are all patients that I serve.
Voting is done, and I am pleased.

** Edit:
Edited to remove content that could indicate political preference.
We are one America. 🇺🇸

Last edited:

mephisto

I know that many will feel polarized by your unselfish act. At what point do we all start working together for others? There will always be dissent over choices made. Peace comes by placing the needs of others above our own. Once again, Thank You Vito for living and leading by example.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I know that many will feel polarized by your unselfish act. At what point do we all start working together for others? There will always be dissent over choices made. Peace comes by placing the needs of others above our own. Once again, Thank You Vito for living and leading by example.
I agree. If you saw someone on the street bleeding and needing help and asked them which political party they're from before deciding to help them there is something wrong with you.

As usual Vito took the high road.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have come to grips with an as of yet undisclosed activity, that I was involved in on November 3rd.
I have trouble telling only part of the story, and leaving out details... so I stayed quiet.
I do not want to remain silent about it... because knowing of this may help others see the light about sharing, and putting your best foot forward to help others.
I did something on November 3rd, that I felt was philanthropic, but I realize and admit that I am only human... and have my share of weaknesses.
I have remained in touch with every patient that I helped... low-income, chronically/terminally ill, MMJ card holders... who all felt this was a crucial election.
On November 2nd, I left myself completely broke, but knowing I had no family to worry about, it seemed appropriate that I not save money to buy gifts.
I had some money left from the stimulus check that we got months ago.
I rented a school bus and driver, and brought 3 shifts of 27 people to the polls on election day. Rented Nurse was on duty, temperatures checked, masks worn. 78 MMJ Card holding chronically ill patients that did not vote early got to go vote, and were able to help mold our country's future!
It took almost a whole day, and cost $380.... but my conscience and heart feel wonderful, and I am sure that all that voted feel the same way. November 3rd was monumental for all of us.
Once again... I did not help these people because of any particular political affiliation.... I helped because they are all patients that I serve.
Voting is done, and I am pleased.

** Edit:
Edited to remove content that could indicate political preference.
We are one America. 🇺🇸

Well, one thing we do know for a fact is that getting poor people to the polls is the one single thing thing we can do to ensure that the political right loses.

Reality has a liberal bias, and we know that the more people we get to vote, the worse the Rebubs will do in that particular election. It is what it is, and facts are facts. They win by suppressing the poor vote. Make it easier for more people to vote by mail-in, and make it easier for the average person to vote in person...and the more votes we will have for progressive candidates. Thanks for helping people vote, no matter who they were voting for. I'm convinced that the easier we make it for average people to vote, the more we will win!

Top Bottom