PAX 3 by PAX Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogazola

Looking for a way to vape kief - I love a nice kief bowl without flower (my version of concentrates haha)

Quickly searched through the thread, noticed wasn’t too much discussion regarding kief, however someone mentioned how they loved kief bowls using their pax

what’s the experience of puffing on a pure kief bowl (or a little bit of shake/flower to allow airflow)

I have reliable desktop (classic) and portable (mighty) units but I prefer not to use things like ‘liquid pads’ as they can be lack that sweet sweet smoothness

grogazola,

Justpassedu

Damm, I'm sorry.
Manager just called me and denied warranty , will not even give me the benefit of the doubt to at least send my Pax to be taken a look at . I asked nicely and said at least take a look at it . Worst customer service I ever had with any vape company since Ojan left the forums . While I liked the vapor output and device I was also surprised that they use glue to hold the oven in like that . I will never be supporting Pax again . I will say the 1st call I got today from a guy named Monty that is just a worker there was really nice , 2nd call from a manager named Dario wasn’t so nice and just does not care . Oh well

kiddvudu2

Manager just called me and denied warranty , will not even give me the benefit of the doubt to at least send my Pax to be taken a look at . I asked nicely and said at least take a look at it . Worst customer service I ever had with any vape company since Ojan left the forums . While I liked the vapor output and device I was also surprised that they use glue to hold the oven in like that . I will never be supporting Pax again . I will say the 1st call I got today from a guy named Monty that is just a worker there was really nice , 2nd call from a manager named Dario wasn’t so nice and just does not care . Oh well
That really sucks to hear.

:(

Doogans

Has anyone noticed that they get maybe 3 hits of "green" tasting vapor but after thar the harsh "burnt popcorn" flavor comes through. This has been my experience and I haven't been going above 370° F. I'm curious if my unit is defective or if this is normal :shrug:

Doogans,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Has anyone noticed that they get maybe 3 hits of "green" tasting vapor but after thar the harsh "burnt popcorn" flavor comes through. This has been my experience and I haven't been going above 370° F. I'm curious if my unit is defective or if this is normal :shrug:
Not on the P3 for me (Pax OG very different story!)
typical for me - first few hits very flavorful, then neutral for several hits and finally kind of yuck, but not “popcorny”

Does it need to be cleaned?

Jill NYC,
Reactions: kiddvudu2

kiddvudu2

Like @Jill NYC, I also average 2-3 flavorful hits, then upwards of 5-6 neutral hits before it starts tasting like AVB. I save all my AVB for edibles though, so I'm inclined to power my PAX3 off before I get that far. I also keep it squeaky clean (cause I'm a neurotic about my vapes).

Peese!

Doogans

One more question, so the last time I used my Pax 3 I ended up with some crazy dryness in my mouth and throat that lasted for 3 days or so. I'm using the raised mouthpiece btw. Any tips on how to prevent the mouth irritation that doesnt involve a water pipe??

Last edited:
Doogans,

kiddvudu2

Hmmm, you got me there brother. I only use the raised mouthpiece with mine, not even sure where my flat one is anymore. Never had anything like you're describing with the pax. I don't generally use it at the highest temps though, maybe it's that?

I sometimes get an irritation in the back of my throat from my DynaVaps, which have a similar air path. Since it's not as easy to determine what temperature I'm using with those, it could be that variable. Good luck!

Peese!

kiddvudu2,
Reactions: Doogans
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom