Onsen Labs Desktop Pro Vaporizer

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Application received, thanks for applying! We'll keep that in mind when we go through applicants.

Cheap can be expensive and expensive can be cheap. Other direct delivery systems use metal parts (like metal element stands) in hot zones that exceed 250°F+. Some even use metals as heat exchangers! :o Science has shown us that metals out-gas in a vacuum, and increasingly so at higher temperatures. In my anecdotal experiences, from vape pens to desktops, I wasn't getting the quality vapor I desired; I tasted metals; which is why an inert hot zone was a central focus point for us.

Click for image -->https://ibb.co/xCDHdp8

Soon we will offer a less expensive model option with a clear poly-carbonate heat shield instead of the borosilicate heat shield for $299.

Thanks for the feedback! We'll give this a try!

1. We've designed an inert hot zone (see image above).
  2. The element has more surface area and a tapered baffle around the element's hot spot to increase air velocity, thus creating a more efficient thermal exchange without sacrificing ease of inhalation.
  3. I'm unfamiliar with others' circuits offhand, but we have auto-power inhalation attenuation, which normalizes the heat drawn over the herb sample according to power draw from the users breath.
  4. We utilize Grade 2 Titanium screens in the vape zone; others use stainless steel or brass.
  5. Patent pending multi-layered thermal isolation and integrated cooling makes this an all day workhorse vape, where many others' products get uncomfortably hot to the touch, we took the time to properly deal with the secondary heat problem.
    Click for image -->https://ibb.co/kQXgXBm
  6. Our Desktop Pro model uses clear parts so that users can easily inspect the equipment for foreign objects and cleanliness.
    GvSVp3k
    Click for image -->https://ibb.co/GvSVp3k
  7. Lastly, and maybe most socially important right now, we've designed the standard Desktop Pro model's aesthetics to be neutral; devoid of the 1970's counter-culture that is often off-putting to former prohibitionists and the scientific community at large. We wanted a user experience that my Grandma would feel comfortable having, and that would make it more difficult for others to stereotype and judge. Not that we won't offer fun upgrades in the future, but for this model we wanted the user experience to be that of a scientific control, or the least bit bias effecting towards the users experience. Society is watching us closely right now; this is our attempt to help us be responsible with that perception. Thus making it easier for health and wellness professionals to recommend our equipment, while minimizing their concern of sending a user into an otherwise often perceived abuse culture.
  8. The above points all contribute to what we dub 'Laboratory Grade'.

My apologies! I wasn't understanding the contrast to 'that' type of vertical receptacle at first. I was only thinking about upward angle receptacles that don't stay put in place well, and downward receptacles that the herb falls out of and onto the element. We'll definitely try this out and make a plan to offer it as an option in the future if it works! Thanks for your patience in following it through with me.

I'm not sure what does make it into your vape station, or why you don't like wand and whip systems but if comparing to delayed delivery bag systems, do you factor in the loss of vapor to condensation and gravity?
So it's the company's judgement that labels it " laboratory grade"? Not an independent designation? And part of that judgement is it doesn't look like something a hippie would use?
I'm a grandma, and feel pretty comfortable with the looks of my current vapes.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I don't understand what makes a whip "outdated" in your opinion? Is this a material science reservation you hold? While an all glass path is believed to be ideal, even glass can outgass toxic byproducts into vapor at high enough temperatures. There is no such thing as a carte blanche safe material per se, only a safe temperature operating zone, of which only few materials meet within our planet and products environmental conditions. We've tested and the temperatures that hit our medical grade silicone are well below the thermal limits, which make silicone an inert material in our product.

Inert!?

Does that mean you are successfully cleaning silicone whips to new condition? An inert solution would certainly be cleanable, in my humble opinion. On the contrary, I've always found silicone whips to be disposable.

Steve I just don't remember ever seeing silicone tubing in any kind of lab distillation setup, it's always been glass. Your website mentions a "hygenic and pure airpath" and those honestly aren't words I would use to describe vapor from a silicone whip.

For raw, random and honest feedback I showed it to a Triple Certified OG vaping buddy who has been vaporizing even longer than me :bowdown: and his first words were "So it's like a Vapor Brothers?"

I'm sure silicone meets your thermal limits, but what about chemical? It's well known in the concentrate community that silicone is not terpene friendly at ambient room temperature, per the rules of FC I'm not going to get into the implications of hot vapor passing through it but I think you can assume how I feel about such.

This is just personal opinion but I really don't think the design looks "neutral" or something my grandmother would feel comfortable around. Honestly I think you guys are missing the mark here, a laboratory look absolutely comes with a stigma (other products have certainly been criticized for looking too much like a piece of lab equipment) FYI when people think of home labs, they think of meth.
To me it looks more like a nebulizer than a piece of lab equipment, but IMO a log vape is something I would consider neutral in design and universally appealing.

:2c:

Thanks for hanging around with us hard asses, we only want to see the industry pushed further.

:leaf:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
We've got lots of valid, differing opinions around here!

Storz & Bickel doesn't think the whip is outdated. I use one as part of my base set up with any vape. It's a valid design, especially for social purposes - thus the hookah. I use one when I'm more interested to see what's going on inside the vape, than I am in taste, or when I simply want to recline.

OnsenLabs

Manufacturer of the Desktop Pro Vaporizer
Manufacturer
Thanks again all for you patience! Please let me know if I missed anything!

Thanks for taking the time to reply to all my question!! Much appreciated!

1- I have not experienced this with any of my vapes that use an all glass system, screen included.

Vaporizers I have that use this are the Glass Symphony and the VRIP Tech Heat Wand. For myself, the metal screen adds a bit of resistance.

2- The whip makes it outdated unfortunately and an extra expense in that you always need some clean tubing around. I have found that the tubing turns a dark color after use and cleaning and retains the smell of the oil after a while. a glass adapter would be a good option.

Another vaporizer was released recently and it was also whip based, this drew an outcry and a glass solution was found and offered. This was the Ditanium Vaporizer and a 3rd party offers a glass adapter.

I also own a Super Surfer and it does get used but not as often as it should because of the whip. I thought I could get over it but sadly no...LOL!

3- Ceramic heaters have been known to crack and crumble on occasion. Not very likely to happen but there is that chance. Nothing really against them just think with today's tech a better option would be available.

4- Yeah my hands are quite tough but anything hot really bothers them. I am a Dental Technician by trade!

5- AWESOME!!! A whole session would be great!

Looking forward to this vapes development!

1. I’m not sure why a metal screen adds resistance for you on those other units, perhaps you’re using a screen with a tighter sieve opening.

2. Sorry, I think I’ve missed explaining that we view the silicone tube as a consumable. The alternative flexible tubing materials we’ve found were not inert and while easier to clean and perhaps longer lasting, they weren’t inert materials in and of themselves. So for higher vapor quality we decided to go with the consumable. Due to the long term leaching of the vapors' oil into the silicone tubing, I agree that glass is a superior option. Although the interface for an all glass adapter (even rounded elbow joints) requires the user to sit up to the device and hold relatively still. That all said, we have it on our product development plan to add a glass adapter anyway! Thank you for your feedback here!

3. Currently, we modify the ceramic element to add surface area for a better thermal experience, by adding a ceramic sleeve. The modification we make retains the dust of rare occurrence cracking, within the larger ceramic sleeve, which is more durable than the element itself. We’ll keep working on the better options here though!

4. No kidding!? My family has been prominent in that industry! I grew up in my Grandfathers dental lab Earl Gough LTD in Chicago. His Brother had a real big lab, I want to say 50+ employees in their hay day, Gough Laboratories. Uncle was partners in a dental supply company and I have two other Uncles still operating their labs today! My Grandfather had some IP and educational developments in that industry that he taught on too. He helped start at least dozen if not more other dental labs in the Chicago-land area. Too bad so much of that work is being done offshore these days!

But yeah, I understand now, you're working with heat all day long. Induction heaters to heat up your probes, and alcohol burners, ovens, etc. I trust you've developed a sensitivity to detect heat easily. After 17 years in thermal solutions, I too have developed this sensitivity.

I’ll have to see about putting together a thermal comparison of different products to show my reasoning in this area. But others’ units are often too hot on outside handling surfaces for my personal preference.

Plus our cooling system allows us to use an array of other materials on the shield for accessorization. We're not just limited to printing stickers on an opaque aluminum pipe per se. We can have custom glass, custom laser etched plastics, different colors of plastics; the accessorization of this product is going to be a lot of fun to bring out!
  5. Full session in the cue!
Thanks for all your feedback!

So it's the company's judgement that labels it " laboratory grade"? Not an independent designation? And part of that judgement is it doesn't look like something a hippie would use?
I'm a grandma, and feel pretty comfortable with the looks of my current vapes.

Hi Madri-Gal!

There currently does not exist a 3rd party industry design quality certification in this space. So for now, yes, we only have our own brand reputation as collateral to stake for our own word. If a 3rd party design standard certification becomes available, we will seek to certify by it. In the meantime, I hope you can see that our transparency and scientific nuances of material choices provides for an up front discussion of the real problems that other manufacturers ignore…

Very cool that you see past our industries stereotype culture! In my experience, you're one of the few... I lost my Grandmother this past January. A conservative Catholic, herb wasn't even considered by her health and wellness professionals as an option for her. And by the time we discovered it might have been able to help, it was too late to tackle my families stigma on the subject. She is the 'Grandma' demographic I'd like to make at ease using industry equipment. So if that's not an important buying point for you, I understand and applaud your ability to see past generations past stigma! We share mindset goals of ending the stigma!

OnsenLabs

Manufacturer
Inert!?

Does that mean you are successfully cleaning silicone whips to new condition? An inert solution would certainly be cleanable, in my humble opinion. On the contrary, I've always found silicone whips to be disposable.

Steve I just don't remember ever seeing silicone tubing in any kind of lab distillation setup, it's always been glass. Your website mentions a "hygenic and pure airpath" and those honestly aren't words I would use to describe vapor from a silicone whip.

For raw, random and honest feedback I showed it to a Triple Certified OG vaping buddy who has been vaporizing even longer than me
aAdqzNv9H9yP5dIS4voyZmqk7yORChnuhgmvPbNauKQyC4RGcIFXZTDSNy-z7chBgMQwYy7MaCPdHEL-uqsxdU65n_naruFxD_oA_XZxx1XsLgHnq_0SqfytvCjngE5dxT5hE1U
and his first words were "So it's like a Vapor Brothers?"

I'm sure silicone meets your thermal limits, but what about chemical? It's well known in the concentrate community that silicone is not terpene friendly at ambient room temperature, per the rules of FC I'm not going to get into the implications of hot vapor passing through it but I think you can assume how I feel about such.

This is just personal opinion but I really don't think the design looks "neutral" or something my grandmother would feel comfortable around. Honestly I think you guys are missing the mark here, a laboratory look absolutely comes with a stigma (other products have certainly been criticized for looking too much like a piece of lab equipment) FYI when people think of home labs, they think of meth.

To me it looks more like a nebulizer than a piece of lab equipment, but IMO a log vape is something I would consider neutral in design and universally appealing.

MEvBBvlOMOvv_4epJBAWu6-0VY7SrzzWDhpQ0Md5uGAjibzKKTscxJDl48lYi642J4Vr3vcBwvugvrrDQNVHKevrcdBa71beC42bh3PpUm8MpK1xCuUs5_7ddPTI9MivcX0haxc

Thanks for hanging around with us hard asses, we only want to see the industry pushed further.

The silicone tubing we use is provided in new, certified by the manufacturer as medical grade. As the whip is used over time, it does become more and more tainted by sub-micron layers of oil absorption, which isn’t otherwise easily cleaned by iso. Which is why we consider the silicone tube a consumable.

I think you’re carrying a misnomer here that glass is an absolute pure material. In our atmosphere, all materials absorb junk from the air, at least on the first few micron layers. Even if you heat the glass to clean it, unless you keep the entire surface area under a vacuum at all times, the first few micron layers of all materials will absorb junk from the air.

Re: “Triple Certified”, what’s are his certifications in?

Silicone is chemically inert as well, and is attacked by very few chemicals. None of which are in the vapor we transport. Although I’m interested to hear more of your application experience with silicone and terpenes?

Like any scientific experiment, the multitude of variables across applications does not always line up, which is why studies are always in depth and nuanced. I’ve read through the FC rules, nowhere did I see restrictions set on the discussion of material science in a forum dedicated to vaporization. I’d be a bit shocked if this was the case. Can you show me where it says that?

Also, I’m interested in any research and sources you have about your claimed “implications of hot vapor” upon a chemically inert and thermally stable material.

I understand some people might associate lab equipment with the tv show Breaking Bad. But unless this laboratory look also prevents them from visiting a hospital, then its scientific appeal is not only reserved for criminal activity.

Regarding the other vape you mentioned, with the exception of cabinet doors and table legs, I’ve never seen a piece of wood in a laboratory, nonetheless something hygienic enough that I’d put my mouth on it. Wood is porous and as so, impossible to clean thoroughly.

But lastly I’m a bit confused, earlier you said “a laboratory look absolutely comes with a stigma” and then you move on to say, “it looks more like a nebulizer”. I’ve never seen anyone hold a stigmatic grudge against a nebulizer, so I guess we hit your anti-stigma mark after-all?...

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
@OnsenLabs , I personally like clear, concise, straight forward, language from companies I deal with, especially if I have only their word to go by. Not impressed with your dead Grandma being drug into this. If she didn't vape in life, she might not want to be used to sell vapes after she is gone. It comes across as disrespectful. You also seem to be missing the point that the stigma doesn't come from vaporizers but what's put in the vaporizer, namely cannabis. :2c:
Good luck with your vape. Just because it doesn't appeal to me in any way, doesn't mean they won't be lining up around the block to buy it. Since I'm not the type of Grandma you are targeting, I'll leave you to it.

Last edited:

OnsenLabs

Manufacturer
Not impressed with your dead Grandma being drug into this.

Forgive me if I've unintentionally offended your spiritual beliefs regarding the deceased. I know many cultures around the world practice different beliefs in how to honor and respect the deceased. Although, I think this may be an area of personal and spiritual/religious disagreement between us on how we each individually choose to honor and respect our deceased. And it's OK if we disagree here, but in my belief, deceased loved ones are not only honored by mention of why someone takes up a cause or mission on their behalf, but are also often the namesake of the cause or charity. I do what I do, because I believe it's right for the people that matter most to me in life. Kindly, I make no apologies for that.

There's not a waking day that the memory of my loved ones don't fuel my passion and motivation to get up and keep working at this! I chose what I do, because I believe in it. So judge me as you may, but I am unashamed of citing my lifelong loving relationship with my Grandmother as my fuel for cause!

For more about How Onsen Labs Came to Be please visit here!

I'd also have to kindly disagree with your point that stigma only lies with "what's put in the vaporizer". There are many different types of herbs that one can vaporize. And even as a former eliquid vaporist, I've received many of glares for my clouds in public, regardless of the contents that were in my vape.

Thanks for all your input and best wishes Madri!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Forgive me if I've unintentionally offended your spiritual beliefs regarding the deceased. I know many cultures around the world practice different beliefs in how to honor and respect the deceased. Although, I think this may be an area of personal and spiritual/religious disagreement between us on how we each individually choose to honor and respect our deceased. And it's OK if we disagree here, but in my belief, deceased loved ones are not only honored by mention of why someone takes up a cause or mission on their behalf, but are also often the namesake of the cause or charity. I do what I do, because I believe it's right for the people that matter most to me in life. Kindly, I make no apologies for that.

There's not a waking day that the memory of my loved ones don't fuel my passion and motivation to get up and keep working at this! I chose what I do, because I believe in it. So judge me as you may, but I am unashamed of citing my lifelong loving relationship with my Grandmother as my fuel for cause!

I'd also have to kindly disagree with your point that stigma only lies with "what's put in the vaporizer". There are many different types of herbs that one can vaporize. And even as a former eliquid vaporist, I've received many of glares for my clouds in public, regardless of the contents that were in my vape.

You can offend potential customers all you like, any way you like. It doesn't matter to me if you sell vapes or not, I'm just a consumer. That's your business. I thought you might want to know some found it upsetting that you used the dead in a sales pitch not for charity but personal profit, but I was clearly wrong. Forgive me. That was based on you looking for beta testers, which implies wanting feedback. As I have no desire to beta test, I mistakenly thought you might care how things sounded to people, as you seemed to want to sell vaporizers. Forgive me again. The shock of someone doing such a thing overwhelmed me. I was wrong to mention some find it disturbing. That isn't your concern, so it's totally my mistake. I do wish to point out I'm from the good old US of A, and not a "different culture" as you suggest. I'm just a regular American Grandma. I guess they just do things differently in your neck of the woods. Who knew? I just keep learning as I go.
I don't doubt you have received glares in public, regardless of content in your vape, as you say. I thought the vape we were discussing was a desktop for home use, but it's certainly interesting hearing about your personal experiences vaping in public, and how I am wrong about cannabis having more of a stigma than say, camomile or lavender. Point taken. It's the vape, not the weed. Got it. Attitudes sure keep changing, don't they? I feel fortunate for my collection of fine desktops and portables, and thankful that I've not gotten glared at in home or in public while vaping. I only vape cannabis, so to me this says my vapes are sufficiently attractive and functional enough to not draw notice or comment other than complements. This, despite a raging case of VAS! They all deliver fine, tasty, vapor so this is helpful in letting me know I've shown good judgement in my vape selection, and how I comport myself in public and more private sessions. It's such a blessing that there are so many fine vaporizers to choose from, and many more being invented every day, it seems like.
Clearly, I'm not the sort of Grandma you want to make comfortable, and I am truly uncomfortable, so I can only apologize for wasting your time with my misguided feedback and remove myself from this thread. I deeply regret having said anything. It was a dreadful mistake, but I feel I've learned a great deal about you and your company, so that's a plus. If only it weren't so danged difficult to figure these things out. My mah jongg group will for sure want to hear about this, and I for sure need to discuss this to work through it. It will definitely make for interesting conversation in my social groups. My goodness. :leaf: :peace: :leaf: :2c:

Last edited:

Baron23

Personally, I have no issues whatsoever with your sharing that a good part of your motivation to develop this vape arose from your grandmother's experience. I do hospice visitation volunteering....which arose from my mother passing a way in a fabulous hospice that made a horrid situation as comforting and caring as possible. These type of life situations provide motivation for many people in many different endeavors. Again, this is just me personally, I don't find your mention of this as exploitative of your grandmother or other relatives. Its just your personal story, to me.

Others may legitimately see this differently.

And, as I mentioned in my first reply in this thread, I'm all about moving away from stereotypical "stoner" images in marketing and product design itself. That is NOT the fastest growing demographic in MMJ....while older patients are. Many of which have no rec background from their younger days in the 70's and indeed are more familiar with a nebulizer than a dab rig.

I see this being addressed by other companies also. There is one touting a Keurig Cup type concept for flower in a very shrink wrapped design that fits right into a marketing photo of a suburban kitchen. Another is working on a hand held device that supposedly will dispense precise increments of cannabinoids and track your usage. These are being developed because....yes...that's a fast growing market and these types of devices are desired by them.

I recently supported a "vaping" training class held at a local dispensary...I was there in support of the young gent giving the lessons. The attendees were all older, suburban, I don't know about affluent but certainly comfortable, people who have NO fucking idea what we are talking about when we go on about sesh vapes vs on-demand, bangers and dab rigs, TC controlled box mods, etc, etc, etc. They just want a convenient, clean, and healthy way to ingest their meds.

By the by, today I received your dear John email telling me that I did not make the cut for your beta team! haha

Dumped.png

not-sure-heartbroken-meme.jpg

Joking....haha

Last edited:

nickb

SSV w/ Standard HC, LSV HC, thermovape all,
is it just me or dose this look like a glass SSV or Da Budda, Can you explain what differences are? because it looks like pretty much the same vape with a glass exterior

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@nickb it ain't just you... if you look back, others have reached the same conclusion. Somewhere Onsen attempts to differentiate his product... yeah, but no. I think this products market is NOT anyone who's familiar with vaporizers or familiar with using the interwebs as a tool for learning or knows anyone who is. And that's not a negative statement since those people do exist, I guess. You can easily see their marketing talking points reflect this, in that if you're deep in the vape game and actually know what the technology has been in the past and where true innovation is taking it in the 2020s, then you know there's absolutely nothing new going on with Desktop Pro Vaporizer. Even the vape's name is unoriginal... the company owner sounds like a huckster spinning tales for sales* combine all that with the weird cannabis-loathing judgement & worrying what others might think, rather than changing their out-dated perception... the vibe of this company just turns me off.

EDIT: *not saying that he is, just how he comes across to me.

Last edited:

Morty

I'll admit I was skeptical as first, but after seeing the demonstration & the video about inert materials, I'm starting to come around. I know some are hesitant about the price point(s), but after reading up & watching some more videos on the OLDPV, I gotta say I feel it's more than a fair price (and it looks sexy as hell to boot). I'm really looking forward to the release of this vaporizer & whatever upgrades occur from the beta testers feedback. (Wished I lived in Illinois :cry:)

Keep up the good work @OnsenLabs. :rockon: Don't let the haters get you down. Jealousy usually does that to people. All the best!

:peace:

YaMon

Vaping since 2010

I'll admit I was skeptical as first, but after seeing the demonstration & the video about inert materials, I'm starting to come around. I know some are hesitant about the price point(s), but after reading up & watching some more videos on the OLDPV, I gotta say I feel it's more than a fair price (and it looks sexy as hell to boot). I'm really looking forward to the release of this vaporizer & whatever upgrades occur from the beta testers feedback. (Wished I lived in Illinois :cry:)

Keep up the good work @OnsenLabs. :rockon: Don't let the haters get you down. Jealousy usually does that to people. All the best!

Haters? @Morty what did you see/experience that was new other than a well polished sales pitch? The information provided by the OP was nothing new over what is already out there apart from aesthetics, but one could argue that is not even new with vapes like the Ditaniium and the Herbalizer proceding this

Last edited:

Baron23

Ah...I don't call it a "reduced harm method of smoking"

I call it vaping

Fuck combustion. haha

As far as vapes with inert material....probably the New Vape Shower Head or Weed Eater is the most totally inert vape I am aware of. Perhaps matched, but not exceeded in terms of being inert in the application environment.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I’m testing this vape. I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to say right now, so I’ll hold back. But I will say there is no need for negative speculation. There are design changes to the typical box vape that are legitimate improvements. In a market of diminishing desktops, an improved whip vape is worth watching.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
I’m testing this vape. I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to say right now, so I’ll hold back. But I will say there is no need for negative speculation. There are design changes to the typical box vape that are legitimate improvements. In a market of diminishing desktops, an improved whip vape is worth watching.
Speaking for myself, I would not call my statement 'negative speculation.' We've not heard anything in layman's terms that would suggest this vape has anything new to bring. Sticks if you are saying this whip vape does have something notable and new that it brings to the table I'm all ears.

That said, I am posting in this thread (as I suspect others are) as I am always interested in the next innovation in vaping.

Alexis

Ah...I don't call it a "reduced harm method of smoking"

I call it vaping
Hey bro. Indeed, that is glass half empty talk, and we all know that life is too short for that shit.

I like to see it as medicinal maximizing.

Which vaporizing truly is, vs smoking.

When it comes to extracting and delivering the active and medicinal compounds in the most efficient and effective manner and form, to actually be transferred deep into the body's tissues and bloodstream for preventive and curative medicinal action, smoking cannabis falls pitifully short.

And this point is still totally lost on most people IMO. People always talk about vaping being better for them seeing as it helped them stop smoking so it's not doing their lungs in so much.

So in their minds everything else is exactly the same but they are no longer killing themselves with oncoming emphysema, and they can continue to get stoned.

When actually, they should recognize that suddenly, they are takong in and absorbing a far far greater amount of more efficiently extracted and delivered highly medicinal cannabinoids and terpenes, in a better preserved and more biologically active state.

Okay maybe I'm overselling the benefits of vaping. But I genuinely believe in this stance.
Not just harm reductuon to switch from smoke, but also a vastly superior (and cheaper) medicine. (In my humble belief of course)

Last edited:

Baron23

Hi Jerry - perhaps you can answer this simply...do you like it or meh? Would you buy one?

Sorry, if this puts you on the spot, just ignore it! haha

Cheers

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Real-world reviews are better than speculation, that's for sure!

But in some kind of weird "protect the weak" fashion, I feel drawn to take their defense somehow, as I feel the tone of this whole thread has been very negative from the very start, and for no overly obvious apparent reason... apart that their product doesn't appear ground breaking at first glance and without even testing it.

We used to give manufacturers more slack in the past, and appreciate their presence on our forum as a golden occasion to give them direct feedback and a chance to improve.

So instead of pointing out that their product is similar to the competition, as they all are to some extent, maybe we should focus on telling them what they could make better and what we wish it was?

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
So instead of pointing out that their product is similar to the competition, as they all are to some extent, maybe we should focus on telling them what they could make better and what we wish it was?
Ken, What do you think they could make better? What do you wish it was?

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
I precised it was in a "weird fashion" because actually I have strictly zero interest in a bulky desktop unit, I bloody hate silicone because it stinks, and whips in general as I don't like looking like the Caterpillar from Alice in Wonderland.

So my opinion is a bit moot, I'm not the target audience of this product t all! :shrug:

But on top of my head and as said previously, a direct-draw accessory of some kind, preferably glass, to replace the whip, would definitely be a plus.

Top Bottom