Official CBD Discussion Thread

Which statement best describes your relationship with CBD?

• I use CBD because it helps treat medical issues that I have.

• I use CBD recreationally (either by itself or mixed with THC to change the buzz).

• I tried CBD and liked it, but I don't use it very often.

• I tried CBD and didn't like it, so I don't use it anyomre.

• I am still in the process of trying CBD for a while, to see if I like it.

• I've never tired dosing myself with CBD (THC-Free).

• Other (Explain in post, and note that you chose this option.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
My mom is back on the vaping wagon and she is a cbd only user. I got her to try my new B3 last night and she was very surprised just how much it affected her. She like me only found the cannatonic we've had until now to just sort of barely helps, while this new stuff to be much better. She thought it was very relaxing and made her quite sleepy 😌 so it was a rousing success 👍 But truth be told I'm not sure how into vaping she really is and she might be better served by the new indica cbd oil I have coming in the mail.

Edit: my mom sleep through the night for the first time in over a month, felt loose enough not to need her cbd salve. She is so pleased with the results she is eager to try it again! Now that we found something that works better for us we can really explore what cbd can do for us. Cbd can be powerful medicine and I'm taking its use in my medical routine less lightly these days.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I've been on cbd only for the past week or so and I'm pretty dam satisfied other then at bedtime when I could use something stronger but during the day I've really been liking it. I accidentally ordered some sativa cbd by mistake but I'm really liking it, good effects and flavour. Now that I've been able to try something other then hybrid I'm more coming around to enjoying cbd. Still got my indica 1:1 for after my break, I've already tried it and like being able to have a bigger bowl, that's something I've missed since getting into micro dosing. I'm enjoying and exploring everything that cbd can do for me, currently I'm trying to replace tobacco with it and I'm also smoking some cbd every so often but unlike thc I don't notice any more intense or stronger effects, perhaps it's cause cbd is gentler by nature. Let the experimenting continue :science:

C No Ego

I've been on cbd only for the past week or so and I'm pretty dam satisfied other then at bedtime when I could use something stronger but during the day I've really been liking it. I accidentally ordered some sativa cbd by mistake but I'm really liking it, good effects and flavour. Now that I've been able to try something other then hybrid I'm more coming around to enjoying cbd. Still got my indica 1:1 for after my break, I've already tried it and like being able to have a bigger bowl, that's something I've missed since getting into micro dosing. I'm enjoying and exploring everything that cbd can do for me, currently I'm trying to replace tobacco with it and I'm also smoking some cbd every so often but unlike thc I don't notice any more intense or stronger effects, perhaps it's cause cbd is gentler by nature. Let the experimenting continue :science:
that while I'm over here east coast wondering if my next """ THC""" hook up is CBD in disquise @ prohibition prices .. got nothing against CBD but if I want it I'll buy it cheaply online and have it delivered directly and not from the Dude ....

C No Ego

So what's the consensus - do you build tolerance to CBD like you do THC or what?
not so much ... CBD antagonizes while THC agonizes .. the difference there = THC goes directly into the receptor while CBD sits on the periphery of the receptor effecting change there ( increase of Epoxides and fatty acid binding proteins that metabolize arachidonic acids)
antagonism does not create as much tolerance as an agonist will

Edit - Quote " The cannabinoids (THC and CBD) also were discovered to bind FABPs and this may be one of the mechanisms by which CBD works in childhood epilepsy, raising anandamide levels. " unquote
taken from this search https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffcm&q=Ep...07-00370-HTML/image_m/fphar-07-00370-g001.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom