Official CBD Discussion Thread

Which statement best describes your relationship with CBD?

• I use CBD because it helps treat medical issues that I have.

• I use CBD recreationally (either by itself or mixed with THC to change the buzz).

• I tried CBD and liked it, but I don't use it very often.

• I tried CBD and didn't like it, so I don't use it anyomre.

• I am still in the process of trying CBD for a while, to see if I like it.

• I've never tired dosing myself with CBD (THC-Free).

• Other (Explain in post, and note that you chose this option.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

nms

Can you provide a reference of their use in witchcraft? Sorry I'm legitimately curious :D

nms,

daoist

i am not a witchcrafr expert by any means. but they use it to cleanse the house, annoint candles, put it in a bath to cleanse negative energy etc.
there is lot of videos on youtube,

here is one example:

daoist,
Reactions: nms

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@daoist this might be of use to you

Bad Dog,
Reactions: daoist

C No Ego

I will stick with the cbd skin oil for now. If i mix the massage/skil oil with another full spectrum cbd oil do you know if it mixes well?
Do i have to heat it? or just shake it when i do that?
yes you want it as viscous as possible ... just hold in your hand a while and that should warm it enough ... as to mixing with other oils not sure on that one and your situation
Sigh... the claim that CBD is activating and isn't pain relieving just isn't true. I refer you to Project CBD
If you have a COA to read when you buy hemp CBD flower much of it is very high in myrcene.
More from Project CBD:https://www.projectcbd.org/cbd-101/cbd-misconceptions

Myth #7 “CBD IS SEDATING.”

Moderate doses of CBD are mildly energizing (“alerting”). But very high doses of CBD may trigger a biphasic effect and can be sleep-promoting. If CBD-rich cannabis flower confers a sedating effect, it’s likely because of a myrcene-rich terpene profile. Myrcene is a terpene with sedative and painkilling properties. CBD is not intrinsically sedating, but it may help to restore better sleeping patterns by reducing anxiety.
look back over the last few years ... all CBD cannabis has been Sativa ( Charlottes Web type varietals) ... no Myrcene in sight until recently , it has been lots of fruit smell CBD weed and lots of Beta caryophyllene . and that is what all these pop up CBD formulas you see everywhere all of a sudden hacve come from , all those CBD sativa genetics ...

Also, @daoist the plant cannabinoids ( Phyotcannabinoid) are Meroterpinoids ( lipids with a terpene back bone ) ... that is what makes than so capable of metabolic response ... add in more volatile Sesquiterpenes that are smaller and less formed than the phytocannabinoids and that will direct metabolism too of the plant cannabinoids as an entourage effect

C No Ego,
Reactions: daoist
...look back over the last few years ... all CBD cannabis has been Sativa ( Charlottes Web type varietals) ... no Myrcene in sight until recently , it has been lots of fruit smell CBD weed and lots of Beta caryophyllene . and that is what all these pop up CBD formulas you see everywhere all of a sudden hacve come from , all those CBD sativa genetics ...
You need to update your knowledge. I hate beating this into the ground, but I repeat, the claim that CBD flower is activating and doesn't relieve pain, is inaccurate. Ignore Project CBD despite studies showing anxiety and sleep issues and pain are the most common uses of high CBD flower. But I bring you another piece of information from Leafly. Almost all these popular high CBD strains have Myrcene as the most prevalent terpene. https://www.leafly.com/news/strains...-lab-data?mobile=android&cacheBuster=justOnce

archangelz001,

C No Ego

You need to update your knowledge. I hate beating this into the ground, but I repeat, the claim that CBD flower is activating and doesn't relieve pain, is inaccurate. Ignore Project CBD despite studies showing anxiety and sleep issues and pain are the most common uses of high CBD flower. But I bring you another piece of information from Leafly. Almost all these popular high CBD strains have Myrcene as the most prevalent terpene. https://www.leafly.com/news/strains...-lab-data?mobile=android&cacheBuster=justOnce
the idea from most people is that CBD effects the body more than THC ... CBD however accesses more mitochondrial pathways in immune system ... @ the periphery ETC... I've seen so many reports of people being wired on CBD formulas thelast few years ... very few so far have been relaxing into the couch like the THC indica does it for them,

C No Ego,
Reactions: Bad Dog
Top Bottom