Official CBD Discussion Thread

Which statement best describes your relationship with CBD?

• I use CBD because it helps treat medical issues that I have.

• I use CBD recreationally (either by itself or mixed with THC to change the buzz).

• I tried CBD and liked it, but I don't use it very often.

• I tried CBD and didn't like it, so I don't use it anyomre.

• I am still in the process of trying CBD for a while, to see if I like it.

• I've never tired dosing myself with CBD (THC-Free).

• Other (Explain in post, and note that you chose this option.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Was on a total cannabis break but after 3 days I was feeling very poorly, much more than usual so I couldn't keep it up so I started vaping cbd to keep my thc break going. While cbd doesn't do a lot for my sleep it did quite a bit for my nausea, though it didn't do much to give me a appetite I was able to eat small meals without to much discomfort. Cbd really pulled my ass out of the fire on this break. All though I've been using cbd for years mostly I'm a occasional macro doser when my back is out as a anti-inflammatory but my recent experience has taught me that cbd is pretty powerful medicine. I really need to stop dragging my heels and order some indica cbd and a few 1:1 varieties to try. I think I'm going to try and replace almost all of my morning wake and vapes with cbd, saving thc for later in the afternoon and evening.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: mmx

mmx

Can anyone suggest good CBD flower shops in the EU? What strains have you tried and how was it? Thanks all :)

mmx,

Bad Dog

Still haven't picked up any new cbd yet but I'm not exactly dragging my heels, after being so disappointed in the ocs selection I sent a email off to NAC the medical service I use to see my doctor inquiring what licensed growers were available that had a good selection of cbd and some 1:1 strains and figuring it was a long shot asked if it was possible to have a third LG and they responded yes with a list of growers to check out! So I've been waiting for the doctor to come back into the office to ask if he even needs to see me or if he'll just send off the paperwork which they said seemed likely as my last appointment was only a couple months ago and the doctor was very happy with my cutting back. So in as little as a week I could have my third LG , I think I'm going to go with cannafarms on top of the good cbd selection they have quite a bit of thc so it should keep me busy for a good while lol. Really excited about the cbd and looking forward to some variety in strains and hoping to experience more extremes of effects between indica and sativa rather then the balanced hybrid I've only been able to get up until now. Really want to find a good 1:1 so at least some of the time I can actually have a full bowl of something, my thc use has gotten so small I'm vaping micro loads as one hitters which isn't as satisfying as a nice big full bowl hit, so a nice tasty 1:1 would be really nice for daytime. Finally I get to broaden my cbd horizons ........ its about time

Bad Dog,
Reactions: C No Ego

Victarion

Can anyone suggest good CBD flower shops in the EU? What strains have you tried and how was it? Thanks all :)

Hi,
I've been trying looseleaf (https://looseleaf.eu/) recently (April) with 2 strains : berry haze and OG kush. Have been really surprised. Correct prices, correct shipping cost, nice flower, nice smell (actually when I have opened the second strain I traveled back in the time during my youth). Very strong effects actually. I have experienced almost couch lock effects with the OG kush. Almost too strong for my liking for daytime use.
Best CBD flowers I have tried so far since 1 year and a half.
Only drawback is that payment is by bank transfer, no PayPal, no card... But the whole process worked well for me.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
CBD flowers are a cure that helps me with my Tourette’s, ADHD, and staying positive and healthy.

Ditto me with ADHD, Anxiety, and staying positive and healthy.

Still haven't picked up any new cbd yet but I'm not exactly dragging my heels, after being so disappointed in the ocs selection I sent a email off to NAC the medical service I use to see my doctor inquiring what licensed growers were available that had a good selection of cbd and some 1:1 strains and figuring it was a long shot asked if it was possible to have a third LG and they responded yes with a list of growers to check out! So I've been waiting for the doctor to come back into the office to ask if he even needs to see me or if he'll just send off the paperwork which they said seemed likely as my last appointment was only a couple months ago and the doctor was very happy with my cutting back. So in as little as a week I could have my third LG , I think I'm going to go with cannafarms on top of the good cbd selection they have quite a bit of thc so it should keep me busy for a good while lol. Really excited about the cbd and looking forward to some variety in strains and hoping to experience more extremes of effects between indica and sativa rather then the balanced hybrid I've only been able to get up until now. Really want to find a good 1:1 so at least some of the time I can actually have a full bowl of something, my thc use has gotten so small I'm vaping micro loads as one hitters which isn't as satisfying as a nice big full bowl hit, so a nice tasty 1:1 would be really nice for daytime. Finally I get to broaden my cbd horizons ........ its about time
If you haven't yet, also check out Aphria, they have a few good CBD strains - a 13:1 and a couple 2:1. Plus, good oils too, and reasonably priced.

WisePenny,

Bad Dog

If you haven't yet, also check out Aphria, they have a few good CBD strains
Didn't Aphria use to be Emblem? Or maybe Aphria just bought out Emblem? But Emblem was one of my first LG's and i was a little disappointed in the bud, to brown, fluffy and lacking in potency but that was several years ago so hopefully they have better stuff now. Aphria was on the list of like 10 LG's NAC sent me but I didn't end up looking through them all, Cannafarms was their top recommended one and I didn't look through to many more after seeing their selection, 4-5 cbd strains and another 4-5 1:1 strains.

The doctor agreed to send out my paperwork but didn't have the time that day so I have to wait another 2 weeks until he's back in the office again. So I suppose I should look into all the LG's while I wait and send a email off to cannafarms asking what are the strains they have, they are all under cbd with no mention of the type of strain but going by the names I'm pretty sure a couple should be indica leaning. Waiting is always the hardest part 😫

Bad Dog,

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Not sure about the Emblem thing . . .maybe before I was medical.
If anything Aphria may be a bit on the dry side, but boveda helps that.

I almost went with Cannafarms, except when I was looking most of their CBD stuff was out of stock.

WisePenny,

Bad Dog

Aurora has been my main go to for many years and where I've gotten all my cbd from but I've never been completely satisfied with their cannatonic which they market as a hybrid and when it comes to thc balanced hybrids are typically my least favourite. They recently offered a few more grown by another grower they own but they were all listed as hybrid so I decided to look elsewhere. Auroras bud tends to be a bit dry as well so they send 1 boveda per jar and in the winter it's very much appreciated.

daoist

I have this problem now i get skin problems on my skin and it has been lasting for 2 weeks. Normally this goes away by itself like a zit or something. But it does not. So i was wondering which would be the right CBD cream for this sort of thing?

I rather try avoiding doctors with this corona scam they got running. I don't have corona or anything. It is just that i don't trust this whole operation they got going now and we are being lied to about a lot of things.

But anyway which cream?
How is Lucovitaal? https://www.lucovitaal.nl/cbd-creme-huidwonder.html

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Finally got my third LG but the selection wasn’t quite as good as I was hoping for but they did at least have one indica dominant high cbd. I’m hoping to get some 1:1’s next order. Really looking forward to trying the B3 blended with thc but especially on its own, very exciting

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
CBD flowers are a cure that helps me with my Tourette’s, ADHD, and staying positive and healthy.
Ditto me with ADHD, Anxiety, and staying positive and healthy.

If you haven't yet, also check out Aphria, they have a few good CBD strains - a 13:1 and a couple 2:1. Plus, good oils too, and reasonably priced.
What dosages do you guys typically use?

mephisto

I fill my bowls with CBD flower just like I would fill them with THC heavy flower.
Got some CBD hash from Black Tie, Afghan Haze I believe. Heated up the Vrod and took 4 nice rips before heading out with the wife for the day. Man, that hash is fantastic. Gave me the squints and a nice relaxed attitude. Almost high, but still full clarity for driving. Lets call it properly lifted. Great product line at Black Tie, no affiliation just a very happy repeat customer.
Edit for content; I also have found Blue Lotus absolute oil (1 tiny drop) added to a bowl of CBD flower will add another dimension to your vaping session. Make sure and find a vendor that uses solventless extraction for the Lotus oil.

Bad Dog

To get any Discernable effects like helping with nausea and to make me feel a bit more well, typically during a t break I need at least .1. For use as a inflammatory when my back is out at least .25 twice a day, it does nothing for the pain but I have better range of motion on cbd.

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
What dosages do you guys typically use?
I use CBD oil every morning (15mg). Some days I'll mix in 5mg 1:1 oil as well.

I vape about .5 gram a day, which is all a combo of CBD:THC - somewhere between 8:1-2:1, so I always have more CBD than THC.
The amount is split into 6-7 sessions throughout the day.

When I used to be on a stimulant, I was told that ADHD medication was most effective with the broadest coverage. I use the same approach to my cannabis use, mixed in with mindfulness about small effective doses. Before I started using CBD, I tried micro-doses of THC flower, but I find the addition of CBD is more effective. So, while my THC amounts are still pretty low, I am not as concerned about microdosing CBD.

Stimulants caused spikes in my anxiety. Some strains of high THC cannabis have done the same. Learning about terpene profiles and effects of different strains has also helped tremendously to find the most effective medication.

The thing about meds. used to treat neurological conditions - dose is so dependent on the person.

Last edited:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I've tried CBD flower a couple times. I haven't come across a flavor I like yet. I would love a reccommend for a delicious one. I like all sorts of flavors but probably the marijuana flavor I've been liking the best are the ones that lean heavily towards the gassy sour citrus side. Jack Herer, super lemon haze, Ghost Train Haze are strains I like that have that lemonhead taste.

ginolicious

I've tried CBD flower a couple times. I haven't come across a flavor I like yet. I would love a reccommend for a delicious one. I like all sorts of flavors but probably the marijuana flavor I've been liking the best are the ones that lean heavily towards the gassy sour citrus side. Jack Herer, super lemon haze, Ghost Train Haze are strains I like that have that lemonhead taste.

I find Candida cd1 tastes amazing. And it has great effects to.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer

Dr. Greenshock 1:1 if you can find it!

EverythingsHazy

I tend to prefer the sour diesel types, as well. Have you every tried mixing some CBD isolate with your sour tasting bud?

Bad Dog

Got my new cbd today, B3 a indica dominant from canna farms. Bud looked pretty good, maybe just a smidge leafy, nice density, well hydrated but not wet. Full disclosure I smoked it so I can't comment on taste, it's a bit of a "in for a penny in for a pound" sort of day, don't ask 😫 But dam was I ever happy with it , effects were very much indica, relaxing and soothing and rounded off the tail end of a thc session I had a hour or so ago. I like it so much better than the hybrid cannatonic I've only had up till now. Really looking forward to vaping it tomorrow morning and seeing what it can do for me. Now I'm a bit mad I didn't get more...... but you don't know till you try first.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Last edited:

Bad Dog

Got back around to trying my B3 and the results are really good 😊 and I did the proper thing and vaped. It feels so distinctly indica I almost feel high but I'm completely clear headed, it's really nice 👍 can see myself being able to daytime vape this stuff and be satisfied. Just like with thc strain choice is key 🔑 and for me this B3 blows cannatonic out of the water! It taste pretty good a sorta roasted vegetable like parsnip or celery root tossed in lemon juice 😋 Feeling good and relaxed....... this stuff will definitely make thc breaks easier, maybe it might even help with appetite. Finally feeling like my cbd journey is really getting underway

BHOMG

this article explained a lot for me and helped understand how cannabis can help depression...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165946/
Taming THC: potential cannabis synergy and phytocannabinoid-terpenoid entourage effects
Thanks for sharing this! I sleep significantly better with CBD and THC, whether individually or combined.
"The effects of cannabis on sleep have been reviewed...and highlight the benefits that can accrue in this regard, particularly with respect to symptom reduction permitting better sleep, as opposed to a mere hypnotic effect."
This point can't be emphasized enough. I've had insomnia for years and drugs like ambien knock me out, but don't make me feel half as rested as cannabis. Relieving the core issues like anxiety and pain let people's minds actually rest and reach deeper levels of sleep, rather than just sedating 'em.

Bad Dog

Been doing a little experimenting with a 50/50 blend of thc / cbd and my results are interesting. Been mostly vaping .04-.05 daytime and even some evenings. So .02 of thc depending on how many flakes I actually get in my scoop? That dose use to more or less just take the edge off and not get me very high but since trying this new cbd B3 I've been feeling satisfied on the blend. Been vaping it exclusively for like 5 days and I'm wondering if I'm getting that Entourage effect I've read about? Or maybe I should have weighed before blending but either way I've been very pleased with my results. Got more cbd and a actual 1:1 coming in the mail to keep trying things......... I've even been sleeping better, though the weather has been on my side so too many variables to draw any conclusions this early in the game.

Top Bottom