• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

O'Connell Woodworks Vaporizers

4everpushingaboulder

I just ordered a v3, I thought about the four but something about the 3 just really speaks to me. I didnt see any options for black glass, was that a special?
He usually has colored glass in the customs but if you dm him on IG he will work with you I’m sure.

4everpushingaboulder,
Reactions: Grass Yes

coolbreeze

Not a vape, but some awesome Multi-Purpose Wood Bowls. These are modified for the Prrl Neo:
IMG-1102-Copy.jpg

coolbreeze

@O'Connell Woodworks Vapes 's looking for early adopters to test his sweet-looking new coil-driven heater setup:

Texus

Wow. I really like the look of the TKO infinity Bowl. Look forward to hearing how it works with other ball vapes. Because I keep telling myself "you don't need another ball vape. I don't need another ball vape."

Texus

I can appreciate the competitive pricing to break-through, but I also can't wait to see the wooden handle/stand/PID cover/bowl sets...
Honestly, I worry about the price not being very competitive. With some of the other options out there at around the same price including the PID (B0, Pinky, TiTi), I think this one is going to need to win on performance.

And in terms of performance, there are a lot of design choices that I really like here. A nice short ball chamber that doesn't extend far beyond the coil, in particular. Also like the custom stretched coil option as well. Hopefully the distance between balls and flower has also been optimized here. And look forward to hearing more about other design choices made here.

Texus,

coolbreeze

Honestly, I worry about the price not being very competitive. With some of the other options out there at around the same price including the PID (B0, Pinky, TiTi), I think this one is going to need to win on performance.

And in terms of performance, there are a lot of design choices that I really like here. A nice short ball chamber that doesn't extend far beyond the coil, in particular. Also like the custom stretched coil option as well. Hopefully the distance between balls and flower has also been optimized here. And look forward to hearing more about other design choices made here.
Yeah, just saw the price for the complete kit! Anyhow, it looks like the nozzle is sorta graduated, too, and the overall shape looks like the pinky, which he mentions. It looks like it's wide enough to fit his vape's bowls and maybe has a more standard size below to fit other bowls? There's also sorta the Freight Train/Hot Rod screenless-build-safety angle, assuming there's no bottom screen.

Edit: Looks quite screenless!
20220620_230613_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Texus

Screenless is a nice touch. Though IIRC some size balls (3mm?) were clogging the original CH baller design. So hole and ball size matter here.

BakedDiogenes

https://ibb.co/yS7v17v

***image won’t embed for some reason***

V4 finally landed! First impressions are good. Form factor is stellar, and though it’s tiny, there isn’t any of that cross-eyed feeling when torching the intake.

Only did a small bowl initially, but finding the sweet spot is just as easy O’Connell’s other offerings. The intake is smaller.

Flavor was on par with the V3, but the tiny size means hotter vapor.

Last edited:

Ipe17

Finally one in the wild!!!
I pre-ordered but havent heard anything yet about shipping....

Ipe17,

BakedDiogenes

Finally one in the wild!!!
I pre-ordered but havent heard anything yet about shipping....
I must’ve been one of the first 20 because mine came with a j-hook. However, I guess I didn’t enter the code right because I did not receive the WPA. 🤷🏻

BakedDiogenes,

DAWGAMUS

https://ibb.co/yS7v17v

***image won’t embed for some reason***

V4 finally landed! First impressions are good. Form factor is stellar, and though it’s tiny, there isn’t any of that cross-eyed feeling when torching the intake.

Only did a small bowl initially, but finding the sweet spot is just as easy O’Connell’s other offerings. The intake is smaller.

Flavor was on par with the V3, but the tiny size means hotter vapor.
Agreed. I got mine yesterday as well. This is my first butane vape but It performed very well however the vapor can get hot. If using it for more than a couple of hits on the go, I will try to use a longer stem if I have one laying around

daddy

I’d love to know when mine is coming but I don’t want to bug him and slow down production lol!

daddy,
Top Bottom