O'Connell Woodworks Vaporizers

Ipe17

I finally received the V4 and I love it. I will test it extensively this weekend, but so far the couple of bowls I made were really good. The looks of it are amazing nad I love the case for travelling (out of the case at home.

Very happy with it!!!!

bkkbob

Obsessive Collector
The TKO is very special for a ball vape, it gave me effects like I haven't had in a long time from a small amount of material. I highly recommend it.

BTW it works with CH compatible PIDs incase you are wondering whaat PIDs its compatible with!

Texus

Troy gives us a good comprehensive look at the TKO in the video below. Looks like some sticking issues were the main concern. Especially since there is already an 18mm male Infinity bowl in the OWW pipeline.

And @bkkbob can you say more about what makes the TKO special for you?

coolbreeze

V3 in the wild:
jpeg-2022-09-25-10-38-33-36.jpg

No worries about wind or light, it just works.
jpeg-2022-09-25-10-40-25-54.jpg

Choices

Just saw this as I listen to Goose at Red Rocks. Love the engraving! Damnit I’m taking my V3 to the upcoming Goose tailgate! It will be magnificent!

Oden

This is my next vaporizer for sure!
It will replace my newly acquired Q range lol 🤣

It's an innovative design, with upgrades arriving in December, such as an 18.8 adapter to be used on the majority of injector bowls.
This vape can also take advantage of two airflows.
The cap on the top of the head can be interchanged between the cap with 8 holes (regular cap), and the second which has 18 holes.

And one of the most interesting parts, are the titanium bowls covered with wood, offered by o'connell woodworks, which are custom made!
It greatly improves performance!
It is also compatible with the old shovelhead bowl. But this bowl is no longer in production. But it could be compatible with the new shovelhead, with the 18.8 adapter.

Lots of other things to say.

BakedDiogenes

Micro 4 coming my way soon...
Get the WPA, if you haven’t. The only downside to the 4 is the super short vapor path, so it exits the stock mouthpiece pretty hot.

Maybe more or more substantial nubs on the inside of the stem could help in cooling

BakedDiogenes,

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
This is my next vaporizer for sure!
It will replace my newly acquired Q range lol 🤣

It's an innovative design, with upgrades arriving in December, such as an 18.8 adapter to be used on the majority of injector bowls.
This vape can also take advantage of two airflows.
The cap on the top of the head can be interchanged between the cap with 8 holes (regular cap), and the second which has 18 holes.

And one of the most interesting parts, are the titanium bowls covered with wood, offered by o'connell woodworks, which are custom made!
It greatly improves performance!
It is also compatible with the old shovelhead bowl. But this bowl is no longer in production. But it could be compatible with the new shovelhead, with the 18.8 adapter.

Lots of other things to say.

low mass high surface area ball vapes are king!

Ipe17

Hi there,
I need some help with a couple of measures of the Micro. I currently have a V4 and I am thinking of asking O´connell to make a weird custom....

could someone please tell me:
1) Measures of the wooden part of the tamper tool of a V3, V2 or V1 Micro?
2) Diameter of the magnets in a V2 or V1 Micro? I think the heat intake detachable part used to have two small magnets and in the V3 I think it just have one bigger magnet. I want to know the diameter of the small ones used in earlier versions of the Micro

Thanks in advance!

Ipe17,

Texus

Thrilled to be able to finally show off the Koa Micro v4 I ordered from OWW.

Really loving it and feel great about rolling with that custom wood option. Sure, wish it got here sooner but otherwise pleased as punch and that's part and parcel for custom requests.

Side by side with Sticky Brick Jr for scale.

Last edited:

Baboose1948

Thrilled to be able to finally show off the Koa Micro v4 I ordered from OWW.

Really loving it and feel great about rolling with that custom wood option. Sure, wish it got here sooner but otherwise pleased as punch and that's part and parcel for custom requests.

Side by side with Sticky Brick Jr for scale.

Beautiful. I have a v3 and was thinking another getting the v4. It took almost 2 months to get my v3 a couple years ago; how long was the wait for yours?

Baboose1948,

Texus

Beautiful. I have a v3 and was thinking another getting the v4. It took almost 2 months to get my v3 a couple years ago; how long was the wait for yours?
I ordered it around 4/20. But this isn't entirely on O'Connell. Since we knew it would be custom, I wanted to wait to decide on woods until he'd done another Koa, and then took me a while to finally pull the trigger on what I wanted, then the wood getting back in stock, then need to cure the wood he got, etc. So lots of extenuating circumstances there.

And OWW was great about communication the whole time. Not at all ghosted, and wasn't frustrated one bit by the experience. Great manufacturer to work with. The BSS and Micro v4 are both just killer and real gems in the butane intake vape world. I mean that stirrer, tamper, built-in feature on so many of these is brilliant.

And for me the biggest learning curve is how much to tamp. Would love other OWW users' thoughts on that...

ThePox700

I have a v3 and v4 and find myself using the v4 much more frequently. I love how compact and well engineered it is. I mainly use it more because I'm afraid to char the wood on it than my maple burl v3 because of the design. I feel like they hit about the same, but I much prefer the function/user experience of the v4.

ThePox700,
Reactions: cx714

Ipe17

I ordered it around 4/20. But this isn't entirely on O'Connell. Since we knew it would be custom, I wanted to wait to decide on woods until he'd done another Koa, and then took me a while to finally pull the trigger on what I wanted, then the wood getting back in stock, then need to cure the wood he got, etc. So lots of extenuating circumstances there.

And OWW was great about communication the whole time. Not at all ghosted, and wasn't frustrated one bit by the experience. Great manufacturer to work with. The BSS and Micro v4 are both just killer and real gems in the butane intake vape world. I mean that stirrer, tamper, built-in feature on so many of these is brilliant.

And for me the biggest learning curve is how much to tamp. Would love other OWW users' thoughts on that...
I just tamp very lightñy, just to make the top surface of ghe herbs flat

RedZep

Is the hot vapour as had as some people say on the Micro V3/4?

Looks perfect as a travel piece. Is it comfortable to take big hits?

RedZep,
Top Bottom