• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

O'Connell Woodworks Vaporizers

O'Connell Woodworks Vapes

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
https://www.oconnellwoodworks.com
e6faff_27c54b91b6f14ffbad06f8b1016aa8de~mv2.webp

e6faff_6940bad0d84444ce8386e84b5752e0c8~mv2_d_3627_2720_s_4_2.webp

e6faff_3d988eead55342ba843028f79956b63f~mv2_d_4032_3024_s_4_2.webp

e6faff_42e89e3f2b30426f94bffa3f201c073c~mv2.webp

e6faff_ecb38660f2b742229c62959a8a20d930~mv2.webp

I also make accessories for DynaVap
e6faff_17af5aa62c8640648890399fe813f4f8~mv2_d_4032_3024_s_4_2.webp

As well as trays, grinders, and whatever else is requested of me!

Not exactly new, but still within my first year since my first vape. My Vapes are butane powered with intent to someday create a battery powered convection handheld version. I initially created my first one because I saw something similar on a video and without even knowing anything I decided to try to build one for myself to hopefully help with my back pain, I also felt like every vaporizer on the market was too expensive for an average person like me. It works!! It took some practice with the first model but I was able to vaporize, and I was impressed! Tinkered for a few months with different designs, the boom! Accidentally landed on one that worked well without much effort or practice!

The technology of my Vapes is not exactly new, yet I feel as though I've cracked the code to making the technology work to it's fullest (of course that merely MY option, which is biased of course, lol).

I have 5 different versions, all work the same, just minor differences that render each model useful for different parts of your day.
I find that having all models available to me gives me great options for different areas of use and desired method, (ie dry with option of cooling stems, or through water). I love taking either an OHV or a Bubblegum OHV to the couch with some ground up herb and an ABV container and just sit, relax, and watch the tube.

Please check out my website if this is something that interests you and share if you like, please! Thank you!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC, great to see you here!

These are some stunning pieces, truly gorgeous work. I also appreciate the design innovations, makes your take on this style of super effective vape quite original! Love all the variety!

I have the original Triihouse gear, Daisy and Lily, from way back when. Also have StickyBricks and Dreamwoods, among others... So fun to collect these and yours are definitely on my wishlist!

Looking forward to whatever else you come up with too (battery-powered you say?! :drool:)

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Welcome to FC, great to see you here!

These are some stunning pieces, truly gorgeous work. I also appreciate the design innovations, makes your take on this style of super effective vape quite original! Love all the variety!

I have the original Triihouse gear, Daisy and Lily, from way back when. Also have StickyBricks and Dreamwoods, among others... So fun to collect these and yours are definitely on my wishlist!

Looking forward to whatever else you come up with too (battery-powered you say?! :drool:)

Thank you very much! That's very cool! Sounds like quite the collection. I only have DynaVaps and my Vapes that I made.

Yes! A battery powered version has been on my mind for a while now. Only a matter of time before I get around to ordering parts and start prototyping.

Whoa.

Please find a European distributor sometime soon. Thank you & welcome.

Got any recommendations or know anyone personally? But, yes! Good idea! I've just now started working on selling wholesale. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
What drives me nuts on a lot of these third-party StickyBrick style vaporizers is that the heat intake doesn't have flared glass at the end. It makes me think it's a lot easier to accidentally scorch the wood.

What do other users think about the non-flared glass heat-intake vs the flared ones.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Great looking woodwork there, man. I really like the looks of them.
It is a little confusing trying to figure out the differences between all of them, but honestly, I have this issue on the competition's sites too. It might be helpful to see some useage videos or images for each product to highlight their differences. The OHV Micro, for instance, only shows glass in one shot but doesn't show where the glass goes. Is it inside the body? Protected by wood? Removed?

@Ramahs I think the flared intake is intended to make it easier to get the flame into the intake. I am not convinced it serves any other purpose.

Ramahs

@Ramahs I think the flared intake is intended to make it easier to get the flame into the intake. I am not convinced it serves any other purpose.

Well yeah, of course.
That's exactly the purpose I was referring to.

That's why I said you're probably more likely to scorch the wood, because it's easier to miss the hole without the flair. I know I've done it on my StickyBrick, even WITH the flair when I wasn't paying close enough attention (and I have the scorch/char mark(s) to prove it). I imagine it's a lot easier to miss the hole without the flair. That's what I was asking about.

Last edited:

Tiny88

Deluxe420
It is a little confusing trying to figure out the differences between all of them, but honestly, I have this issue on the competition's sites too. It might be helpful to see some useage videos or images for each product to highlight their differences. The OHV Micro, for instance, only shows glass in one shot but doesn't show where the glass goes. Is it inside the body? Protected by wood? Removed?

He does have some videos on Youtube. They are very helpful in terms of best practice and technique.

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
What drives me nuts on a lot of these third-party StickyBrick style vaporizers is that the heat intake doesn't have flared glass at the end. It makes me think it's a lot easier to accidentally scorch the wood.

What do other users think about the non-flared glass heat-intake vs the flared ones.
Perhaps as my skills advance I'll get into figuring out flaring the ends, but I'm mostly convinced that not having them flared actually improves the performance of the vape. Also my intake glass is at a 90 degree angle, so if you miss the glass, you should only hit air or at worst, tamp tool. A little trick I like to use is to aim the torch into the glass at an upward angle, works fantastic, especially on the OHVmicro where if you stray, you will burn the burn going in head on. I explain more in my YouTube videos.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLLCq_e4ixCa6FRfNYgwIog

Thank you very much! I've put a lot of love and attention into my products, I'm glad it seems to show I apologize for not posting more pictures that better illustrate the functionality of each device. I do however have more pictures on my website as well as videos on YouTube that show you each device, tricks, tips, etc. Feel free to check them out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLLCq_e4ixCa6FRfNYgwIog

Welcome! Those are some beautiful vapes. You have a nice website. It does need to have some specs, especially the trays on your site.
Thank you very much! I wish I knew a clever saying about building websites, because even using a decent online platform, it's still a ton of work! So thank you, I'm glad my work is paying off. I agree on the specs! Like I said, it's a crazy amount of stuff going on in the editor, I'll definitely add some measurements for everything ASAP.

Ramahs

I'm mostly convinced that not having them flared actually improves the performance of the vape.

Hmmm. That intrigues me. Care to expound on that statement?

I'm honestly not trying to be a jackass, I'm genuinely curious about why you feel that way because it goes against what I've concluded from my experiences so far with similar vaporizers.

Ramahs,

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hmmm. That intrigues me. Care to expound on that statement?

I'm honestly not trying to be a jackass, I'm genuinely curious about why you feel that way because it goes against what I've concluded from my experiences so far with similar vaporizers.

I didn't see it that way, so no worries. I think it has to do with the air to flame ratio. The smaller diameter tube I use seems to pull minimum air from around the flame, and therefore more heat. Once that heat hits the heat diffuser disc, it is forced to expand outward and ride the walls of the countersink in the wood. Resulting in a nice and even roasting without having to wait for your oven to warm up. I'm talking instant vaporization, flame to intake while inhaling and you'll have vapor almost instantly. About as convenient as a good desktop vape when you pair an OHBV with a Megaglobe. I have a station setup where I stop randomly when I wanna take a hit and it is sometimes sober to Very Well Medicated in a couple hits while standing there.

Ramahs

Nice. I didn't realize that your vapes used a diffuser disk.

Is that along the same lines as the diffuser disk in a Vapor Genie, or am I completely off mark there?

Ramahs,

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Nice. I didn't realize that your vapes used a diffuser disk.

Is that along the same lines as the diffuser disk in a Vapor Genie, or am I completely off mark there?
I've never seen one, but after looking at a couple pictures online, I'll say no I don't think it's the same. Mine is basically a domed stainless steel hard screen, not mesh. It's got a bunch of holes that the heat passes through and divides the heat up evenly.

The videos were very useful in understanding the differences between the pieces. Very thoughtful variations in design. Might have to snag the micro bong vape or the original when I have some money. I also appreciate your price points. Very reasonable.
Thank you for checking out the videos! Thank you, I thought long and hard on my design specifics, seeking originality. I hope I can bring a fresh vaporizing experience to the market.
I'll whip one up for ya whenever you are ready .

Really nice work, would be very interesting to compare their performance with the Stickys and Dreamwoods.

Thank you! I urge anyone who is able to have vapes from different manufacturers to compare them. I would love to see the results and hear more feedback. I own nothing except my Vapes and DynaVaps. My wife says I don't need anymore vaping stuff, so it looks like if I want something different, I'll have to make it. Lol!

SquirrelMaster

I love my OHV from O'Connell Woodworks, I've been playing around with it for just over a week and there are a few features I really like. The poker (with matching wood end) acts as lock for the device when you have it in the outside/far magnetized hole. Otherwise it rests higher (and magnetized) in the more central hole. You can use the metal end for stirring/scraping or the wooden end for tamping which fits the massive bowl perfectly.

Also there are magnets on left side that allow you to have the bowl magnetized to the side while stirring. There is a bit of play but I haven't accidentally detached the magnets while stirring or anything and you can set the whole thing down very easily. It makes the whole process of stirring, dumping and reloading very seamless.

O'Connell's wood options are beautiful, I went with a spalted hackberry and purplewood combo and then he laser inscribed with the logo and text on side and a cannabis Indica leaf on the other side.

I am very satisfied with my purchase and I would rightly recommend on OHV.

@Ramahs
Compared to my Runt I don't find the non-flaired glass to be an issue for accidentally touching the wood. My flame intake tube on the OHV sits a little further away from the wood compared to my Runt but neither are an issue and the Runt was the one I was more worried about.

Tiny88

Deluxe420
Interesting idea on your cooling mouthpiece video on Youtube! However, the rattling and the cleaning aspect concerns me a little bit.

Tiny88,

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Interesting idea on your cooling mouthpiece video on Youtube! However, the rattling and the cleaning aspect concerns me a little bit.
Thank you. It works very well! I did do a very in depth drop/ship test to see how it held up during rough transport and it held up perfectly. But I'll keep using mine and run it through it's paces before releasing it.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't think the rattling would bug me too much... It seems to do quite a good job.

I was impressed to see how even the abv you produce is compared to your first few videos.

The Micro series is really awesome, but I'm intrigued by all your models quite a bit. *Love* that poker / tamping / locking tool, also how it's stored on the Micro. It shows attention to detail, which I like a lot.

I don't own any „real“ butane vapes yet, though I like the concept. Your stuff is on my radar for sure.

Top Bottom