O'Connell Woodworks Vaporizers

RedZep

The v3's awesome, warm but not at all uncomfortable.
Nice. Is it possible to push the MP part into the device, with the mouth contact end going into the device first? when you are closing the device.

To save from touching the mouth end with your fingers to get the MP out again for next use. I hope this makes sense. If it's possible, would there be hygiene reasons not to?

RedZep,

coolbreeze

Nice. Is it possible to push the MP part into the device, with the mouth contact end going into the device first? when you are closing the device.

To save from touching the mouth end with your fingers to get the MP out again for next use. I hope this makes sense. If it's possible, would there be hygiene reasons not to?
No need to: the tamper fits onto the mouthpiece like a cap and protects the end of the glass. You use it to push the glass in.
IMG-3445.jpg
IMG-3446.jpg
IMG-3447.jpg

Last edited:

RedZep

No need to: the tamper fits onto the mouthpiece like a cap and protects the end of the glass. You use it to push the glass in.
IMG-3445.jpg
IMG-3446.jpg
IMG-3447.jpg
This is amazing design. I'm ocd and hate touching the MP end on portables. It's amazing how few portables exist that don't force you to do it. I know there are many others like me.

coolbreeze

This is amazing design. I'm ocd and hate touching the MP end on portables. It's amazing how few portables exist that don't force you to do it. I know there are many others like me.
Built with you in mind! Btw, you CAN also put the MP in backwards if you like, fits just fine.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: RedZep

El Peligroso

Does anyone know the average time it takes from order to build time to delivery for those wooden debowlers?

El Peligroso,

Choices

If I’m out and about with my V3 Micro (hike) I often just leave the glass mouthpiece at home and use a Dynavap M stem as a mouthpiece . Makes for a bit more assembling time but I don’t mine…

coolbreeze

If I’m out and about with my V3 Micro (hike) I often just leave the glass mouthpiece at home and use a Dynavap M stem as a mouthpiece . Makes for a bit more assembling time but I don’t mine…
Did you get bigger o-rings? My M stem is too small in diameter.

coolbreeze,

Choices

Did you get bigger o-rings? My M stem is too small in diameter.
My “Frankenvape” abilities are pretty limited. All I recall from the first time is I took out the glass mouthpiece and put the M in the hole and it worked. It has been a bit since I took this on a hike. Maybe I used the M with the tip on it? Now I have to go fiddle around with it! Feel free to do the same😄

Choices,

coolbreeze

My “Frankenvape” abilities are pretty limited. All I recall from the first time is I took out the glass mouthpiece and put the M in the hole and it worked. It has been a bit since I took this on a hike. Maybe I used the M with the tip on it? Now I have to go fiddle around with it! Feel free to do the same😄
Let's!

coolbreeze,

RedZep

Does the V4 micro do anything better than the V3?

To someone who owns neither, the V3 seems like superior design. More elegant. Also genius MP storage solution that avoids touching with hands.

What is the reason to consider the V4? Am I missing something?

simba

@weedanwine
Big part of me thinks the V4 will be my next vape, been closing to dropping on it before but held off. All the great reviews keep me thinking though 😂

RedZep

Big part of me thinks the V4 will be my next vape, been closing to dropping on it before but held off. All the great reviews keep me thinking though 😂
I was going to pick up a V3. But that is our of stock. So I'm eyeing the V4 now. Will be an amazing biking/camping vape. The power/efficiency per gram (weight of device) is exceptional for those of use who pack as little weight as possible.

Clapped_r6

I would love to hear your thoughts on it when you get the time.
First impressions: (for butanes I have a Runt, O'Connell Knotty Topper and a Lamart Piro)
Combusted right out of the gate. Very direct intake. I'm guessing this is more akin to the Flipbrick. This is with the small Honest single flame turned pretty low.
I was bummed out at first, but loaded another and took a step back. With the small single torch about 2 inches back from the intake and a slightly faster draw, there's an audible sweet spot. If the flame is too close it doesn't roast evenly.
This thing is very responsive, and actually way cooler than I thought it would be.

It's been awhile since I've messed with my Runt, so my butane game is way off.

More testing needed!

RedZep

First impressions: (for butanes I have a Runt, O'Connell Knotty Topper and a Lamart Piro)
Combusted right out of the gate. Very direct intake. I'm guessing this is more akin to the Flipbrick. This is with the small Honest single flame turned pretty low.
I was bummed out at first, but loaded another and took a step back. With the small single torch about 2 inches back from the intake and a slightly faster draw, there's an audible sweet spot. If the flame is too close it doesn't roast evenly.
This thing is very responsive, and actually way cooler than I thought it would be.

It's been awhile since I've messed with my Runt, so my butane game is way off.

More testing needed!
Thanks for your thoughts. I expected it to go fast, and be easy to combust. This will make it harder to dial in compared to the Runt (I have Runt also) but once it's dialed in you are good to go. My biggest concern was vapour being too hot, so it's great news to hear it's comfortable.

Top Bottom