• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have been looking for a portable enail solution for a while. I am never fully satisfied with my pens and carrying around a bong and torch is a bit cumbersome (and not so smart).Anything with a "coil" seems to have a fine line between vaporization and combustion and rarely gives dab sized hits unless you have some high-end W9 tech stuff.

I have had a really good enail from Green Light Vapes for a while now so when I saw their new H-Enail I was very interested. The V1 had a 2200mah battery and I think had a non-removable titanium nail and possibly some other inferiorities. The 2500mah V2 model just came out this week.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131633443522?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I will say that I did purchase this unit. I did not receive anything for free and I do not work or get paid by this company. I am just telling people about a cool concentrate device I have found.

It came in a nice foam lined case, perfect for travel. Picking it up for the first time it feels very well made and sturdy. all threads are machined very nicely and it comes with a heavy magnetic base to keep it upright.

IMG_6758.jpg

I LOVE that it has a replaceable 2500mah 18650 battery. That means you can replace it when it no longer holds a charge and keep extras around for additional running time. This battery is decent but you could also replace it with an even better one for longer life and slightly better performance all though it's not necessary at all.

IMG_6763.jpg

The process of dabbing off on the HEnail is very simple. Press it 3 times to heat it up. When it turns from white to green, it's time to dab!. If you prefer a hotter dab press it another 3 times to go a second round of heating. I have found the sweet spot is 1 cycle for small dabs and if it's a big dab I go half way through the second cycle. You can't go TOO BIG however due to the small size of the grade 2 Ti nail.

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6754.jpg

Let me go ahead and warn a few of you about the nail. It IS removable for cleaning and replacement and they even throw in an extra Ti nail for it. But they don't tell you how to switch it out. During first inspection I wanted to see the element underneath so I tried twisting with pliers. This not only did not work it bent the crap out of the thin Ti nail. I understand that it needs to be thin to heat up quickly, but I think it could be a bit thicker and still function. Luckily they give you an extra! So I finally figured out that you just gently pry it off with a flat head and it's easily removable to clean and/or replace. Also the heating element I found underneath was a nice little ceramic heating element which was a pleasant surprise.

IMG_6761.jpg

IMG_6765.jpg

It comes with a magnetic carb cap and dab tool. This will get stuck quickly in the glass if you don't keep it clean so keep some Iso handy. It does work quite well though. It charges through a Micro USB and comes with the cable only (no wall portion but we all have plenty of those). The bubbler is functional. It only requires a tiny bit of water or you will be drinking it. But it does the trick and cools the vapor. So, to sum it up it's Not like a full enail setup but certainly beats the crap out of any of my other portable solutions! Definitely worth a try. I haven't had it long so I can't speak of longevity yet. I'll keep you posted!

IMG_6764.jpg

Last edited:

anasrzi

Found them over at dh gate for a good deal less that the green light vape's offer it for but I suppose they have to have there markup and profit margin, for me I'd get one from the gate at under 90 dollar shipped or for me £60.

Would love to see a comparison between this and the vapecode tn01 as these portable enails are right up my street, we all hate cords. What heat setting do you dab on @mrbonsai420 im big on flavour so would the lower setting be best for that?

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
I have been looking for a portable enail solution for a while............SNIP.......
..........I haven't had it long so I can't speak of longevity yet. I'll keep you posted!

IMG_6764.jpg

This looks kinda cool, thanks for posting :-)

The video on the store makes it look like it works well, but the quality (vid) is kinda crappy.
Any chance you can do a better one for the FC masses?

Copacetic,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Only US seller I see with the new V2 2500mah is here.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131633443522?

This looks kinda cool, thanks for posting :-)

The video on the store makes it look like it works well, but the quality (vid) is kinda crappy.
Any chance you can do a better one for the FC masses?
Will do! I'll post when I get home.

Found them over at dh gate for a good deal less that the green light vape's offer it for but I suppose they have to have there markup and profit margin, for me I'd get one from the gate at under 90 dollar shipped or for me £60.

Would love to see a comparison between this and the vapecode tn01 as these portable enails are right up my street, we all hate cords. What heat setting do you dab on @mrbonsai420 im big on flavour so would the lower setting be best for that?

Me too, I haven't used that model so I can't compare the 2. I dab high end concentrates, Nug run shatter and live resin right now so Low is definitely the preferred temp. Press the button 3 times, wait until it turns green then dab. I'll try to take a video tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I just bought the one on ebay so I will be able to compare it to the VapeCode TN01

Only US seller I see with the new V2 2500mah is here. Or buy China direct.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/131633443522?

Not anymore :)

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@smutman What does the power supply use on the Vapecode? Is it 2 replaceable 18650 batteries in the box on the TN01?

mrbonsai420,

abo27495

I just got one of these too. Will update once I receive it. Can you elaborate on the instructions? What does 2x continuous heating mean?

abo27495,
Reactions: smutman

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I just got one of these too. Will update once I receive it. Can you elaborate on the instructions? What does 2x continuous heating mean?

by pressing the button 3 times it starts a single heating cycle. It stays on for about 15 seconds each cycle (i'll double check that, don't hold me to it!) to cycle it again press it press it 3 more times to get the nail even hotter. I can't imagine you would ever need more than 2 cycles and 1 cycle really is enough for shatter or wax.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: anasrzi

abo27495

by pressing the button 3 times it starts a single heating cycle. It stays on for about 15 seconds each cycle (i'll double check that, don't hold me to it!) to cycle it again press it press it 3 more times to get the nail even hotter. I can't imagine you would ever need more than 2 cycles and 1 cycle really is enough for shatter or wax.

Awesome, I was worried about it not being able to get hot enough. How would you describe the difference between hitting this and a regular enail/nail

abo27495,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Awesome, I was worried about it not being able to get hot enough. How would you describe the difference between hitting this and a regular enail/nail

It definitely gets hot enough. I ran it 2 full cycles the first use and decided 1 would usually be enough. The Hits are smooth and tasty... But it's not quite there with my 110v home enail setup due to the quartz and SiC options with it plus the ultra-precise temp control. I compare this with my KISS carts, Dr. Dabber, Thor Enail, and other pen type concentrate vapes and it's a hands down winner. I haven't tried the Vapecode yet but I don't want to carry around a separate bong either so I think this may still be better for me.

mrbonsai420,

abo27495

It definitely gets hot enough. I ran it 2 full cycles the first use and decided 1 would usually be enough. The Hits are smooth and tasty... But it's not quite there with my 110v home enail setup due to the quartz and SiC options with it plus the ultra-precise temp control. I compare this with my KISS carts, Dr. Dabber, Thor Enail, and other pen type concentrate vapes and it's a hands down winner. I haven't tried the Vapecode yet but I don't want to carry around a separate bong either so I think this may still be better for me.

Awesome! Its funny that you mention the vapecode as I have one coming as well.

abo27495,
Reactions: smutman

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
That's why I hope this thing is dope. The VapeCode is portable but to me the sense of from my rig to my buddy's house to use on their rig. This looks like the answer. Please tell me it's better than the Thor. I regret the Thor.

smutman,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That's why I hope this thing is dope. The VapeCode is portable but to me the sense of from my rig to my buddy's house to use on their rig. This looks like the answer. Please tell me it's better than the Thor. I regret the Thor.

Oh yeah, I didn't love the Thor. It didn't taste good. I got a metallic taste like I was smoking on hot tin foil on mine. This is lower temp and titanium so the taste is better than the Thor IMO. Plus I feel like I am actually dabbing on this unlike the instant heat coil.

mrbonsai420,
Reactions: killick

anasrzi

Look forward to seeing how these compare (vapecode and the henail) I fancy the henail overall, like the fact it's one complete package in a sweet box, I normally vape dry so no need of water but that might be needed if dabbing dry not sure never dabbed apart from on a sub once and it's not the same thing I gather?

Cordless all the way here at home I have a pet hate of cords, will watch this thread intently as I quite fancy one of these, need some high end bubble the in set ;)

anasrzi,

abo27495

I found a US company that is selling their version. It ships Nov 11 according to their site www.dabadovaporizer.com

Its the same version. I wouldn't support these guys as their website is full of lies. I have no problem with them reselling the unit as their own, but they claim to have invented it after 2 years of hard work. Kinda scumny

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Its the same version. I wouldn't support these guys as their website is full of lies. I have no problem with them reselling the unit as their own, but they claim to have invented it after 2 years of hard work. Kinda scumny

Agreed, I would rather just go with the original. Kinda funny about the 2 years research. yeah right!
The ebay seller linked said they would handle the warranty exchanges with Greenlightvapes in China if needed and I could return a DOA unit directly to them. I don't want a re-branded one and I like being able to return items inside the US, so I bought another for my sister on Ebay.

Plus they are all going to be $149-$159 but the first 5 they are selling on Ebay for only $135 to get people interested. I'll take the $15 discount and get it a month earlier from the US.

Last edited:
mrbonsai420,

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
http://www.dabadovaporizers.com/#story

One difference I see is no replaceable battery on the Dabado. Not sure how many dabs you get with the H-Enail but it says 45-50 on full charge with Dabado.

Did you just say a US based company is full of lies over a chinese based vape? That made me chuckle as that just sank in. I'm looking more into this company but truth be told, I'd trust Dabado before I would Greenlight on who stole from who or who is full of lies. I have talked with Daniel from greenlight on IG and he told many lies. I wish I had screen shot those DM's now. Who knows for sure? I am probably going to get the Dabado version to at some point though after I try the h-Enail first.

smutman,

abo27495

One difference I see is no replaceable battery on the Dabado. Not sure how many dabs you get with the H-Enail but it says 45-50 on full charge with Dabado.

Did you just say a US based company is full of lies over a chinese based vape? That made me chuckle as that just sank in. I'm looking more into this company but truth be told, I'd trust Dabado before I would Greenlight on who stole from who or who is full of lies. I have talked with Daniel from greenlight on IG and he told many lies. I wish I had screen shot those DM's now. Who knows for sure? I am probably going to get the Dabado version to at some point though after I try the h-Enail first.

Yes, I am saying that Dabado are lying. That much is clear.

The Dabado will have a replaceable battery. Its the same unit, but greenlight slaps a different sticker on it.

Also I think alot of you are overestimating the time it takes to get here from China. I ordered mine on Sunday and it'll be here tomorrow. In addition greenlight has a facility in California, so you wouldn't have to deal with China for a warranty concern.

anasrzi

For us uk dabbers vapefiend is releasing the "dabbie" exactly the same as the green vape's and dh gate one ,let's see how much is tacted on to the Chinese price for the uk market. One good thing from order from VF is the excellent customer service, might even be worth the extra money warranty wise.

Will be released around November no dates given

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

I am pretty sure they are all actually the exact same chinese vape re-branded. I believe Greenlight Vapes is the actual manufacturer. It is pretty common practice to re-brand Chinese vapes so no surprise there. I think the fact that Greenlight is able to release them much earlier tells you who actually came up with it. They will all be the same unit, same quality as long as everyone uses the same 18650 battery in them. The Greenlight version comes with a 2500mah 35a battery, which is pretty good. If a US company spends extra to add a 3000mah 40a battery to the Henail it may make it slightly better, but other than that they will all be exactly the same. Pick your favorite sticker, find the best price and try one lol.

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Yes, I am saying that Dabado are lying. That much is clear.

The Dabado will have a replaceable battery. Its the same unit, but greenlight slaps a different sticker on it.

Also I think alot of you are overestimating the time it takes to get here from China. I ordered mine on Sunday and it'll be here tomorrow. In addition greenlight has a facility in California, so you wouldn't have to deal with China for a warranty concern.
Hmmmm Dabado is based in Colorado (home to all things legal to better design and test the vape), not known for stealing (I know it's a new company but nonetheless so far not known for stealing yet), has their HQ in the US even closer to me than California, free shipping that ships in 2-3 days while not having to clear customs

Greenlight vapes is a chinese company when 99% chinese companies steal, re-brand and use unsafe materials plus one of their representatives have blatantly lied to me via IG, can't find any of their products anywhere in the US except one ebay seller.

Bubba my money is on Dabado just going on past vape history with chinese companies and not trying either one's enail. If I had saw Dabado 2 days ago I doubt I would have bought the H-Enail. I bought it due to it's unique design and being a true portable enail. Til you have exact proof they stole from Greenlight, I will think of it as another worthless chinese vape company who has employees that lie til proven different.

abo27495

Hmmmm Dabado is based in Colorado (home to all things legal to better design and test the vape), not known for stealing (I know it's a new company but nonetheless so far not known for stealing yet), has their HQ in the US even closer to me than California, free shipping that ships in 2-3 days while not having to clear customs

Greenlight vapes is a chinese company when 99% chinese companies steal, re-brand and use unsafe materials plus one of their representatives have blatantly lied to me via IG, can't find any of their products anywhere in the US except one ebay seller.

Bubba my money is on Dabado just going on past vape history with chinese companies and not trying either one's enail. If I had saw Dabado 2 days ago I doubt I would have bought the H-Enail. I bought it due to it's unique design and being a true portable enail. Til you have exact proof they stole from Greenlight, I will think of it as another worthless chinese vape company who has employees that lie til proven different.

Do you think vapefiend invented it too? It sucks that you had a bad experience with greenlight, but it doesn't change the facts.

Top Bottom