New Portable H Enail with built in glass bubbler by Green Light Vapes

VAPEHUNTER

Gentlemen and ladies,
I haven't posted here in awhile, good to be back. I'm a recent addition to IL's MMJ program so it's been nice to have all the access to various concentrates (I just didn't like vaping dry herb much).
I was introduced to wax/shatter/rosin by using a traditional rig and torch years ago. When I got my card and had access, I bought the thisthingrips pen (familiar?) for ease of use on the go but it was disappointing in comparison.

Bought the 710 life ozone enail (which looks like a slight variation of the greenlight vape) which has been wonderful, to the point where I got another as backup for 50 bucks and a 510 mod v3 from Kanboro tech is on the way with the replaceable heating elements ( I have a good e cig battery).

With a first newborn coming in a couple months and a semi - mmj friendly pregnant female (gets my usage but hasn't really dabbled much herself ever) the crack-smoking-look of a torch to metal nail just doesn't work for me. That's why I'm making sure I'm stocked on the HE-nail set ups, but I guess I'm wondering if those of you who have a handheld and a regular desktop enail can tell me about the differences and experiences, on top of pointing me towards an eventual affordable setup to add to my vaping collection.

Also, I know the 710 ozone from 420 life has no teflon so if anyone's still concerned about the health risks this is a decent model to grab for less than 100 bucks with a year warranty
Maybe look into the 710 whip by Domeless. It's an analog versus a digital e-nail but it is very affordable and works well for small to medium dabs. :cheers:

VAPEHUNTER,
Reactions: matthend

VisiblyVaped

Maybe look into the 710 whip by Domeless. It's an analog versus a digital e-nail but it is very affordable and works well for small to medium dabs. :cheers:

Much appreciated, I shall.

Can anyone who has an enail attachment for a mod tell me about their set up? I'd be much appreciative, it seems that this kanger mini 50w mod just isn't getting the nail hot enough on the kanboro tech v3 attachment, fast enough to get a good, solid dab? I know I could probably try to cycle it a few times but I'm thinking this is a low juice mod and that might be the issue?

VisiblyVaped,

Gozer

710 snob
Try 60w or 62w in wattage mode.
Should be good for a low temp dab at 15 seconds, or cycle it twice and wait for the glow to cool down, then dab.

You may need another mod, 50w, underpowered eh.

VisiblyVaped

Try 60w or 62w in wattage mode.
Should be good for a low temp dab at 15 seconds, or cycle it twice and wait for the glow to cool down, then dab.

You may need another mod, 50w, underpowered eh.

I was thinking the same thing, but this morning I put it on 50w, maxed it out on a cycle, put the nail on quick, heated one more, dabbed... .and holy crap. Choker.
Will test again tonight, just got delicious shatter from the dispensary.
I have portability already so instead of spending money on a new mod (since I know it's possible to rip with this as a backup to my 710 ozone) I may get this enail kit from dh gate for 100 that comes with everything I'd need for a little desk start up set. Anyone seen these?

VisiblyVaped,

tylerj55

Only first heard about it when you posted it. $299 seems a little steep for only a single nail type/option.

They actually have quartz and titanium options on the way as well. I am going to pick one up once they are actually available.

tylerj55,
Reactions: Hoosier
I've had a dabado bolt(with the attached mod) and a source nail attachment, both failed hard in the heater design but this glass piece is going to change the way we vape.
Just got a Kanboro tech V3 and a Smoktech alien 220w in gunmetal. Cosmetically they look good together, the carbon fiber matches nice.

Right now I'm running at .55 ohm 100w and taking a hit after 15-20 sec pre heat. My problem is I don't know where to put the material. Do I drop it on the center or around the bottom of the dish? I can tell there is a big difference in temp from the center rod to the outside because I will get a little pool on the outside.

Any usage tips are appreciated. I'm about to break out the k-type and see.

SourceSucks,

Hoosier

I've had a dabado bolt(with the attached mod) and a source nail attachment, both failed hard in the heater design but this glass piece is going to change the way we vape.
Just got a Kanboro tech V3 and a Smoktech alien 220w in gunmetal. Cosmetically they look good together, the carbon fiber matches nice.

Right now I'm running at .55 ohm 100w and taking a hit after 15-20 sec pre heat. My problem is I don't know where to put the material. Do I drop it on the center or around the bottom of the dish? I can tell there is a big difference in temp from the center rod to the outside because I will get a little pool on the outside.

Any usage tips are appreciated. I'm about to break out the k-type and see.

Very small dab .05 or so, straight on center post

Hoosier,

Gozer

710 snob
Dropping the wattage from 100w to 65w for 15 to 18 seconds may yield a lower temp, more flavorful dab. Hot and hurtin is easy to achieve with a mod but the sweet spot for a low temp dab is around 350 degrees.

Gozer,

Gozer

710 snob
I hate the usual glass that comes with these devices. Better options all over EBay. My favorite is the "orbit" type.
Best water function, and so easy to clean with just hot water.

Gozer,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I am about to head to co... thinking of picking up something like this when I get there instead of traveling with my enail.
Look into Xvape Vista as very solid, relieable & portable, great bubbler included.
Can mount in most any rig or stand alone, can use many bubblers or D020 glass.
I really like it, easy to clean simple, is it perfect Hell No, Nothing I found yet does it ALL, LOL.
I just soak atts in iso overnight & new in morning.
This and soon to arrive Yocan Torch & I will be good to go.

tennisguru1,

Kanna_Kult

Is there any kind of consensus on wether the "rod" style heaters or the donut ones work better? I really hate pens, both LAYG and prefilled, and have been eyeballing these a while, I have a 75 watt evic. Don't really want the vista because it's sooo price been looking at the green light one with the sic nail or the source nail XL.

Kanna_Kult,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Is there any kind of consensus on wether the "rod" style heaters or the donut ones work better? I really hate pens, both LAYG and prefilled, and have been eyeballing these a while, I have a 75 watt evic. Don't really want the vista because it's sooo price been looking at the green light one with the sic nail or the source nail XL.

My buddy has the one with rod, Dr. something & a D. Bolt +
Both broke within a month, headache support .
He told me to try Xvape Vista as I hate mantanence & hassle.
This so easy to use & clean. Got it in Vegas at the Reef (Auth Dealer)
2 attys & they suppose to last life of Battery, so far so good.
Not a party piece for big dabs, great for streaching your product & your money.
Gets me where I need to be , pain free & happy.
Bubbler is great for an included piece & with D020 d Awesome to hit
with both at same time with my buddy.
It feels a little heavy but that makes it solid feeling & balanced on my table.

tennisguru1,

TastyClouds

I bought a Thunderbox pro with a bolt M v2 about a month and a half ago and have been using it heavily every day now with no problems besides an occasional Hi resistance warning that I just reset by unscrewing and rescrewing back on the coil.

I didnt find out about all of the complaints and the rebranding of Kanboro tech products until after I bought it, but fortunately it has worked flawlessly so I dont even care. I love the damn thing and hope it gives me good use, but ill report back if it breaks down and the warranty isnt honored. So far I couldnt be happier.

I might upgrade to a Kanboro tech version of the bolt M pro for more heat and fatter surface area for bigger globs after a while, if they have one.

TastyClouds,
Top Bottom