• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

ModPod Labs StemPod Si

jbm

What would the non standard coils included be? And they wouldn’t be installed?

jbm,

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
What would the non standard coils included be? And they wouldn’t be installed?
They will be installed and they will be kanthal, they just won't be the flat twisted kanthal coils we plan to put in all future units. They should still hit just as well though

supershredderdan,

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
hello
how's the performance with tcr mode? if I'll buy today when will it be shipped? thanks in advance.
Kanthal coils don't do TC, but you can put SS coils in there and they will work just fine, getting these out over the next 2 weeks

supershredderdan,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Improvaper

I don't use fc a lot, but I have an account. I've received a pre-order Si and posted on Reddit about it

-cj

Welcome to the club! (This is Improvaper from Vaporents)

Edit because I don't feel like waiting for another post :D :

Can anyone tell me if the Si will hold weight in this same manner as the OG StemPod with the thinner sheathing?

20190403-211714-01.jpg

Last edited:

cieje

Welcome to the club! (This is Improvaper from Vaporents)

Edit because I don't feel like waiting for another post :D :

Can anyone tell me if the Si will hold weight in this same manner as the OG StemPod with the thinner sheathing?

20190403-211714-01.jpg

I don't have an OG to compare, but the silicone in the Si is very rigid. like it's a 'thud' not a ''boing' lol

cieje,
Reactions: Summer

Grifo

sweet looks like they are gonna start shipping very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Grifo,

cieje

sweet looks like they are gonna start shipping very soon!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the pre-order is starting to roll out I got one! I think that today is the last day at the price and to make sure you have it before 420

cieje,

Grifo

I think the pre-order is starting to roll out I got one! I think that today is the last day at the price and to make sure you have it before 420
oh nice i thought you were a beta testers or something.

Grifo,

cieje

i pre ordered on 3/19 when did you pre order?

I think I was in the first shipments because I've been enthusiastic and reccommended the device recently. I saw a couple other people make posts about it too. a few people should have them now.

cieje,

jbm

I’ve gotten mine and used it twice on an Espion 200w. I’ve been playing between 30-52 watts with about 1/4 airflow. I’ve been getting some of the best tasting vapor I’ve experienced yet. Full extraction, though I did empty and repack the bowl a couple times. I’m going to need to play some more, but I’d recommend this device without reservation.

Grifo

just got my shipping notification but hasnt shipped yet. Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Grifo,

Grifo

Woo! since the stempod si is no longer on pre order we are have now graduated to the portable vaporizer forum.

Grifo,

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
i pre ordered on 3/19 when did you pre order?
I had to send out emails to the earliest preorders to confirm color, also the absolute first few shipments were more recent orders who already specified their color preference. I've confirmed all but 2 or 3 preorder's color preference and sent out a large batch monday, and I should get most of the older orders out tomorrow. International orders should all be out by the weekend if there are no complications.

Woo! since the stempod si is no longer on pre order we are have now graduated to the portable vaporizer forum.
Yeet!

jbm

So I was playing some more today and I set up preheat in wattage mode to fire for 2 sec at 155% of power. Preheat probably hit 75w at least a couple times. Have I wrecked the coils? They look fine, but live resistance is reading a bit higher, around 0.24. This is on a Espion 200W running Red Panda. I turned preheat back off.

jbm,

supershredderdan

Manufacturer
So I was playing some more today and I set up preheat in wattage mode to fire for 2 sec at 155% of power. Preheat probably hit 75w at least a couple times. Have I wrecked the coils? They look fine, but live resistance is reading a bit higher, around 0.24. This is on a Espion 200W running Red Panda. I turned preheat back off.
Do they come back down in resistance tightening the screws down some?

supershredderdan,
Top Bottom