• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Micro-dosing

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
You're using 0.1g of that mixture? If so, it's insane that you feel anything significant at all. That's only ~0.004g of bud. I wonder if whatever you are feeling is also from the other herbs.

As for using other herbs to "cut" the potent Cannabis material, for dosing purposes, have you tried Cannabis fan leaves?

I'm astonished as well. After a T break I start with half that with a ratio of 48:1 and I'm still noticing effects. I can vape the other herbs alone with no noticeable effects.

I haven't tried fan leaves to cut my herbal blend yet. That's definitely a good idea though since that's as close to the true taste as I'm gonna get. I do enjoy my current herbal blend but I'll definitely have to see how fan leaves vape if I can get my hands on some.

C No Ego

I'm astonished as well. After a T break I start with half that with a ratio of 48:1 and I'm still noticing effects. I can vape the other herbs alone with no noticeable effects.

I haven't tried fan leaves to cut my herbal blend yet. That's definitely a good idea though since that's as close to the true taste as I'm gonna get. I do enjoy my current herbal blend but I'll definitely have to see how fan leaves vape if I can get my hands on some.
fan leaves taste like feet... or what I assume feet taste like. it surely smells like feet and when you vape it the same thing.. I had some really minty trim once that almost did not taste like feet but it did

withoutbliss

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
fan leaves taste like feet... or what I assume feet taste like. it surely smells like feet and when you vape it the same thing.. I had some really minty trim once that almost did not taste like feet but it did

Thanks for the heads up. Saved me the hassle of finding out the hard way :tup:

withoutbliss,

C No Ego

Thanks for the heads up. Saved me the hassle of finding out the hard way :tup:
I only vaped just the leaves so if you mix it or Cut it maybe is not an issue.leaves are a mild buzz that seems to sustain quite a while so defiantly worth it to experiment

C No Ego,

Dlnpnkrck

Hello everybody,

I introduce myself my name is Dylan and this is my first post on this forum.
I'm from Holland but live in France since the nineties
I always wanted to try weed again like in the good old times when I lived in Holland but the French government is not really open-minded for the recreational use of cannabis (neither for therapeutical use...)
The police has got a brand new weapon to check if you has some weed.
With their "Draeger 5000" they can detect THC in your saliva.
If you're found positif, you can lose your driver licence for 6 months and/or get huge fines.
The thing is that users (even occasional ones) can be found positive 12 or even 24 hours after consumption.
12 or 24 hours after consumption, you're probably not high or stoned anymore but still you'll will punished...
Anyway, I decided to bring some weed from my natif country and bought a vaporizer (Boundless CFX).
Yesterday was the first test...
As I didn't smoked (hash, weed or cigarettes) since years, I decided to take just a little bit of this Jack Herer weed.
I guess that I took less then 0.05G (half probably)...1 big hit and 2 smaller ones that I kept in my lungs as long as I could...(vaporisation temperature = 210C°)
Afterward I felt just very good, high with a big smile...
Also I went almost immediatly to bed and well.....I slept sooo good....
I don't want to use every day but just now and then....and for sure I'll take my car only after 12 hours of rest....
My first question is : Could the cops still detect (12 hours after a 0.05g microdose vaping session) THC in saliva?
Did some of you microdosers have been tested positif after using? (Draeger 5000 test or even a blood or piss test).

KC2K

This is my first post in a while,it's been one of those years so far. I just wanted to say that this thread has really made me think. I enjoy the concept of micro dosing and the debate it has created, all of which is very stimulating no matter what side you may come down on.

I should probably say that I've recently begun what I term as 'micro dosing' .This is the minimum amount needed to get the effect I desire .I use herb for medical reasons but have also been a recreational user for many years which can lead to a conflict of my own creation. The main reason I vape, especially of a daytime, is for pain management. So I really have to watch my hedonist streak and keep it well under control. It's probably also worth mentioning that due to finances i either have to have days off and the pain becomes a major issue or I'm good and micro dose .

With the decision made I'm using a VapCap M and a Woody S, I also use a mighty :) .I started out with 1.55g to last me 12 days .This gives me a daily allowance of 0.13g. I've mostly been using the Woody on its smallest bowl size of approx 0.03g .I've found that even when not micro dosing the VapCap seen to work best for me when loosely pact 2/3 of the bowl gives both the best flavour and is much more efficient (just my opinion and how i like it... We all have our own preferences). Anyways I'm averaging 4-6 heat cycles on the Ti Woody, each bowl approx 0.02g.

Ok now I've got the stats out of the way I just wanted to say how amazed at the effect it can have and the amount of control it gives over the level of pain relief and how 'lit' (not stoned) i want to be. It's basically allowed me to cut down signifficantly, manage my pain and also allow me to get exactly where I want to be . This can range from great pain relief and virtually no perception of the high to nicely there. This is all in 6-7 tiny little caps.

This is a very useful tool. Once my finances allow i plan to medicate like this of a week day and relax a little more over the weekend and experience a little more of the high :)

Keep up the cool debate :)

AMiA

Jepp,Microdosing is the buzz word for people who want to really enyoy the herb in a more Medicinal way.I personally think that very low doses are the way to get the best out of tiny doses of herb.But also to find the herb/strain that your body resonate to..For me Sativa is not to good as a nightmed,but i have now some ASH from Mr.Nice..that is perfect for sleep and makes me feel really good in the morning too...dose around 0.01 now for over a year..feels good to not use more,no sideeffects at all.But a T-break is coming up soon and i know i will suffer from bad sleep..but that's how is works best for me..Microdose...>T-break--->Microdose...

Have a nice day everyone..keep on Micro dosing guys and girls..;-)

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Been recently vaping on a 1:1 THC to CBD full spectrum CO2 oil cartridge, really impressed at how well it appears to work. THC% is more in line with vaping flower, gives me some real nice physical and mental relief while keeping tolerance low and avoiding the chronic exhaustion that can come from vaping high thc amounts all day. But you get all the smoothness, efficiency, discretion, and ease of use that a concentrate provides. I can totally see incorporating this into my future regiments for day to day medication, and reserving the higher potency stuff for nighttime relief and recreational experiences.

CANtalk

Well, count me in as impressed with microdosing too :tup:. I've been lowering my cannabis use and seeking a better cannabis life balance. And I'm really impressed with the results so far.

I guess I'm pretty sensitive to cannabis and my tolerance is low. Recently over the course of an evening experience I'd estimate I used between 0.17 and 0.23 grams of cannabis with strong effects over 9.5 hours :nod:, could have been less mass too. The first session was just over half that total with ~ 0.10 - 0.15 grams at low temps (320 F). Potent :science:. Three hours later that bowl was finished at 380 F with a few more draws. Then I did the same later with the rest of that total amount (even less). Still potent :science:. I'm really impressed especially considering how long the strong experience went on for (hours and hours)... 9.5 hours last I saw before I called it a night. I've come down 60-80% in cannabis dose from where I used to be and I'm still having big effects and experiences :love:.

I do use a premium desktop evape with the experience dialed in and some great high quality flower (boveda stored).... those are important considerations as well imo. I'm blowing visible clouds with these low amounts at 320 F :love:. YMMV.

It's going to take me forever to get through my flower :o :lol: :leaf:. Just a small pinch off a nug gets these small amounts; with boveda mason storage the flower really fluffs up in a coarse grinder :luv:.

I expect to be trying and incorporating even lower microdosing amounts because I don't often need 9.5 hours of strong effects :) :lol:. I definitely recommend trying microdosing :2c::peace::leaf:.

Last edited:

rozroz

Well, count me in as impressed with microdosing too :tup:. I've been lowering my cannabis use and seeking a better cannabis life balance. And I'm really impressed with the results so far.

I guess I'm pretty sensitive to cannabis and my tolerance is low. Recently over the course of an evening experience I'd estimate I used between 0.17 and 0.23 grams of cannabis with strong effects over 9.5 hours :nod:, could have been less mass too. The first session was just over half that total with ~ 0.10 - 0.15 grams at low temps (320 F). Potent :science:. Three hours later that bowl was finished at 380 F with a few more draws. Then I did the same later with the rest of that total amount (even less). Still potent :science:. I'm really impressed especially considering how long the strong experience went on for (hours and hours)... 9.5 hours last I saw before I called it a night. I've come down 60-80% in cannabis dose from where I used to be and I'm still having big effects and experiences :love:.

I do use a premium desktop evape with the experience dialed in and some great high quality flower (boveda stored).... those are important considerations as well imo. I'm blowing visible clouds with these low amounts at 320 F :love:. YMMV.

It's going to take me forever to get through my flower :o :lol: :leaf:. Just a small pinch off a nug gets these small amounts; with boveda mason storage the flower really fluffs up in a coarse grinder :luv:.

I expect to be trying and incorporating even lower microdosing amounts because I don't often need 9.5 hours of strong effects :) :lol:. I definitely recommend trying microdosing :2c::peace::leaf:.

can you recommend the scale you use to get these exact amounts?
i only have a cheap ass one that seem to tell different results, so how can i be sure...

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
i only have a cheap ass one that seem to tell different results, so how can i be sure...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012TDNAM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

20 gram scale in .001 gram increments but I don't normally use the scale. I have a small spoon that when heaped with ground flower is right at .1 gram. When level full it is at .07 gram. Of course my eyesight and judgement can vary.

Last edited:

CANtalk

Sorry, I don't have a scale recommendation but thx @Little Bill for that suggestion :tup:; thx for the microdosing feedback too! Impressive.

I reported a weight range as I'm estimating based off the bowl size of my two vapes and the S&B capsules, which other's have reported weights for
propeller.gif
. Thanks to all who share such information :tup::peace::leaf:.

I did another microdosing day yesterday; four sessions again split into two separate fresh flower loads... with great results :tup:. I continue to slowly ratchet down my cannabis vape volumes and the total amount of flower used was somewhere in the 0.15 gram range.

Cheers

Last edited:

EverythingsHazy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012TDNAM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

20 gram scale in .001 gram increments but I don't normally use the scale. I have a small spoon that when heaped with ground flower is right at .1 gram. When level full it is at .07 gram. Of course my eyesight and judgement can vary.
These are pretty good. Just calibrate it often, especially in new environments. They are very sensitive to environmental changes, as are most high precision scales, but the calibration weights help out with that.

rozroz

These are pretty good. Just calibrate it often, especially in new environments. They are very sensitive to environmental changes, as are most high precision scales, but the calibration weights help out with that.

There are hundreds if option,
But i found another one that seems better, for jewelry.

C No Ego

in construction we have a phrase " EyeBall drywall... that professionalism turns into just eyeball it LOL... all these exact dosages that need spread sheets... just getting anxious trying to medicate is when it gets to much

chlorophyll_man

AVB Inspector
I find it very interesting weighing out doses, from time to time, not anxiety provoking. The effects of a 0.02 load can be both remarkable and fascinating.
It also helps me calculate how long a harvest will last me, for example.
But I am very analytically minded and enjoy the scientific approach and totally get those that don't.

CANtalk

Here's one of my latest microdose amounts. FWIW, it's ~ 40-50% sugar leaf and was stored with a 62% Boveda in a mason jar (i.e., it has significant moisture content). I found this amount really potent and long lasting :tup:! It blew visible vapor from two draws at 320 F ;).

26ry2cshj2l31.jpg

FWIW, I found this reference with cannabis amounts shown to scale and their relative weights. Unfortunately, there was no mention of moisture/storage conditions; it does look relatively fresh and not dried out.

RvQMg61.jpg

If the image link doesn't work, try this, https://i.imgur.com/RvQMg61.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:

biohacker

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Interesting thread. I have a high tolerance even though I vape only a few days a week at most. I buy flower that has a high THC count. But the reason I micro dose is that it doesn't seem to matter whether I micro dose or fill the bowl- I end up with the same high.
Could it be you're expecting too much? It's possible to have very nice effects even from daily micro-dosing use, but expecting the same effects as after 1-2+ weeks cannabis break probably won't happen :(

I'm the same, I get great effects from .03-.05g, several times a day. But now that I'm a daily micro-doser, even trying to vape 0.5g at once gives the same if not a more sobering, weaker high, than .05g does

Generally I don't go above a tenth of a gram anymore. Any more is just wasting cannabis as it doesn't add any good effects

I often miss the earlier days where 0.1g would send me laughing so much for the next 4 hours that I couldn't hold a conversation and eyes being so red they're tough to keep open!

But being able to feel so much happier than your sober self for .03g every day nearly all day (3-5 re-doses throughout the day), with no red eyes, minimal effects on ability to carry a high-intelligence conversation (say a phone interview :cool:) or dry mouth beats it, though!

Have you thought of trying a 1-2 week break? I've been wanting to but honestly with my slightly neurotic personality, I'd rather just be nicely medicated and be able to feel normal for 7-14 days than have a few hours of meaningless laughter about online things

Last edited:

ejackyou

Hamilton
I micro-dose, Only :nod:
usually 0.05g.-0.15g. a little high maybe, But I vape constantly, for 45 min.-hr. :worms:

I just bought a new .000 scale that's perfect for the job. :tup:

But to be honest, I don't believe this weighing system is very accurate. :sherlock:

I get widely varying volumes of flower at a given weight? :whoa:

Depending on strain, but more likely the moisture content :science:

Top Bottom