• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

Sn4Pz

Southern Charm is running a 50% off sale from Friday, Jan 8th to Sunday, Jan 10th.

::nudge nudge::
Wow! Thanks for the heads up. I was going to get some SSC from Project hemp but if its really 50% off, Ill have to go there instead!

Sn4Pz,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Southern Charm is running a 50% off sale from Friday, Jan 8th to Sunday, Jan 10th.

Damn good looking out! (but bad nudging!)

Way sooner than I thought I would do this, but hard to pass up sales obviously...

Top Cola just shipped out my the wife herbs and tincture, hopefully they arrive quick so I can try the herbs and see how I like them to help encourage me to make an order with Southern Charm during the sale...

You just got their Elektra and what is the other one? I'm still thinking just strawberry cake and cherry creme to keep things simple on myself decision-wise, a quarter of each, but if they're on sale like that maybe I should get more?? But then they would probably get pretty dry by the time I could finish them...

Shit Snacks,

Sn4Pz

Was this supposed to be in the form of a code that is entered during checkout, or just a site wide discount? 🤔 I don't see anything unfortunately...

Just messaged them, and they said they'll be having another separate 50% off sale for their concentrates in a week or two!

Just figured I'd post if anyone was curious 😊

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
What does that mean? Are they having a sale this weekend or no? Nothing listed on their website but it's still pretty early in the day.

Moses Baca,
Reactions: Sn4Pz

Sn4Pz

What does that mean? Are they having a sale this weekend or no? Nothing listed on their website but it's still pretty early in the day.
I wish I knew, sorry. Their wording on today's(/this weekends) sale was ambiguous, but they made it clear in a week or two that they would be having a concentrate sale.

SixStringToker

Naked member
Was this supposed to be in the form of a code that is entered during checkout, or just a site wide discount?

I just re-read the email; the code is "FLASH". Here's the text from the email:

Southern Charm Botanicals Flash Sale - 50% off everything

Valued Customers,

2020 was an interesting year. Scarlett and I are extremely grateful for each and every one of you and your business over the last year. We know that some of you have had bad experiences with us, especially over the past several weeks as we worked through some health issues and the holiday rush. There are no excuses, we dropped the ball. We don't want to loose the customer relationships we've built over the last 18 months, and we want to express our sincere regret for your experience. If you haven't had a poor experience with us, we want to keep it that way and express our gratitude to you!

Therefore, this weekend (Friday Jan 8 - Sunday Jan 10) we are putting our entire shop on sale for 50% if you order over $50. Just use the code FLASH at check out. Be sure to use all caps, or it won't work. My personal suggestions are the Strawberry Cake, and Bubba's Truck Stop (Ringo's Gift x Kush E1). Feel free to share the code with anyone you know that loves hemp flowers. I'd post it up on Reddit, but I believe there are now rules on vendor posts like that. We look forward to serving each and everyone of you.

Sincere Regards,

Dusty and Scarlett

ghost

Anyone interested might want to get in on the sale sooner rather than later.

I went to place my order as soon as I woke up this morning and the Frosted Lime was already sold out by that point...

Seems like stuff is selling pretty quickly.

Shit Snacks

Anyone interested might want to get in on the sale sooner rather than later.

I went to place my order as soon as I woke up this morning and the Frosted Lime was already sold out by that point...

Seems like stuff is selling pretty quickly.

Yep! I just placed my order, saw how few strains were left compared to the beginning of the week, fortunately I was still able to get the quarter of cherry creme I wanted, but the strawberry cake quarters were all sold out so I had to get 7 individual grams instead! :rofl: Still not bad for $57.50 shipped

Edit: and My order from Top Cola just arrived, earlier than expected! I had ordered one regular quarter, and one quarter of smalls, but it looks like they gave me two regular quarters... Nicely packaged though!

PXL-20210108-233103077.jpg

Now to start testing :D

Last edited:

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
So I haven't bought any CBD since my first mail order CBD purchase in the early summer from Plain Jane, a few Oz of outdoor smalls--Hawaiian haze, elektra, & special sauce (and a ton of pre-rolls) I was really impressed!

So I'm really looking forward to trying indoor CBD for the first time. I went all-in on this deal, grabbed an O each of Frosted Lime, Abacus, and Strawberry Cake.

Shit Snacks

And my order from Wisconsin Hemp Flower just arrived today as well!

PXL-20210109-205519980.jpg

PXL-20210109-205629060.jpg

I dig their packaging, feels like that homegrown farm vibe, even my address was handwritten on the box!

I have a Linx Hermes 3 brand new that I will try putting this CO2 oil into... Not sure yet how I will try the CBG keif hash... I like the little jar it comes in though! Remember it was only $33 shipped for all of this, I only ordered one CO2 syringe, what a great sale!

Oh anyone have any tips for how I should store the spare syringe long term? Would it make sense to keep it in the fridge like where I put the tincture??

Apparently my order from Robin Hood extracts was also shipped, that one comes from New Jersey, should be here next week, when I expect my southern charm herbs too!

Shit Snacks

The CO2 oil smells great, pretty tricky to load it in the Hermes though, maybe because the H3 is so small and the syringe is not fine tipped enough? anyway I was able to do it, slow and carefully, so I did get a lot of oil on the threading, so I'm waiting for it to settle (soak the atomizer too?) and slide down before I screw the cap on and try it to hopefully prevent too much mess...

PXL-20210109-214533618.jpg

I like the CBD flower from Top Cola, The Wife seems to be a good balanced hybrid, the buds are pretty dank despite the seeds, moist with nice unique flavor... And yeah I was feeling some effects, like lately stoned? Behind the eyes feeling, I tried some back-to-back bowls, and I tried mixing with some regular candyland and then some purple punch at night, fun stuff. I'm looking forward to more experimentation, this was all only in my Tafée Bowle so far... Can't wait for the southern charm fruity herbs to arrive though!

ghost

I have a Linx Hermes 3 brand new that I will try putting this CO2 oil into...

Once you get a chance to break it in, let us know how you like the cartridge that comes with the Hermes. I was thinking of picking up a couple of their 1g carts to use in my uni pro since they look well made and like they can be refilled multiple times with less waste with the inlet holes on the bottom like that.

Shit Snacks

Once you get a chance to break it in, let us know how you like the cartridge that comes with the Hermes. I was thinking of picking up a couple of their 1g carts to use in my uni pro since they look well made and like they can be refilled multiple times with less waste with the inlet holes on the bottom like that.

Yeah it seems very nice, I did not know they sold more, or one gram size, this is just a half gram, still waiting for it to settle, a little afraid to put the cap on since I may have overfilled it and it could leak?

Shit Snacks,

mephisto

You did, it will. Ask me how I know. Once you attempt to tighten the top the pressure will cause the oil to push out the top. I have better function with a 3/4 full cartridge for this pen.

Shit Snacks

You did, it will. Ask me how I know. Once you attempt to tighten the top the pressure will cause the oil to push out the top. I have better function with a 3/4 full cartridge for this pen.

Damn it! Then what do I do now before I've put the lid on it?? How do you get oil out?

Shit Snacks,

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
yet how I will try the CBG keif hash

I've been mixing my CBD flower bowls with CBG kief from Horn Creek Hemp. I'm sure that hash is high quality, but I can vouch for the Horn Creek crew.

I'm working my own way through an Oz of CBG kief that I got at a great deal. The volcano is the only vape I own that doesn't have any issue with a kiefy bowl, which is fine by me since I usually macro dose my cbd anyway.

Im sure a micro-planer could shred up your keif hash for mixing though if it isn't powdery. Otherwise you could squish it into rosin and dab it for science!

Shit Snacks

I've been mixing my CBD flower bowls with CBG kief from Horn Creek Hemp. I'm sure that hash is high quality, but I can vouch for the Horn Creek crew.

I'm working my own way through an Oz of CBG kief that I got at a great deal. The volcano is the only vape I own that doesn't have any issue with a kiefy bowl, which is fine by me since I usually macro dose my cbd anyway.

Im sure a micro-planer could shred up your keif hash for mixing though if it isn't powdery. Otherwise you could squish it into rosin and dab it for science!

Nice, turns out this actually is just keif I guess, so it is all powder, but the jars packed to the brim! Feels like more than a gram...

So I loaded some on top of my bowl of regular lemon cello herbs in the Tafée Bowle, pretty nice hits at level two actually!

PXL-20210110-004703719.jpg

What about using a cotton swab to soak up the extra amount, then use tweezers to get the sticky cotton off the shaft and toss it in a vape?

Hmm I don't really have a clean cotton swab, but also the thought of the mess, trying to get fibers with tweezers, etc... ugh lol

Trying to wait as long as I can, to see if it can soak in more and maybe not overflow when I put the cap on but it probably will and I'll probably be annoyed and it will be messy and sour me haha been meaning to order some organic cotton bamboo q-tips for cleaning, wish I already had now!

Shit Snacks,

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
And my order from Wisconsin Hemp Flower just arrived today as well!

PXL-20210109-205519980.jpg

PXL-20210109-205629060.jpg

I dig their packaging, feels like that homegrown farm vibe, even my address was handwritten on the box!

I have a Linx Hermes 3 brand new that I will try putting this CO2 oil into... Not sure yet how I will try the CBG keif hash... I like the little jar it comes in though! Remember it was only $33 shipped for all of this, I only ordered one CO2 syringe, what a great sale!

Oh anyone have any tips for how I should store the spare syringe long term? Would it make sense to keep it in the fridge like where I put the tincture??

Apparently my order from Robin Hood extracts was also shipped, that one comes from New Jersey, should be here next week, when I expect my southern charm herbs too!

Nice! I got some Suver Haze flowers from them a week or so ago. I agree about the homegrown farm vibe, very cool. Nice flowers, sticky, tons of vapor but the big hits give me a back of the throat cough. Their website says it has "more seeds than last year" but I've only found 3 so far and I'm germinating one of them right now just for fun. I've mainly been mixing it 50/50 with my own homegrown flowers. I've mixed in some of the cbg kief hash a couple times. It's a nice powdery kief and yes, the little jar is awesome. They also give a free jar of cbd salve but I haven't tried it yet.

I also got an email that my Southern Charm order has shipped. I don't have much experience with cbd, I wasn't sure what to order. I decided to try Sour Space Candy, I've seen it mentioned several times. I also bought some Cherry Creme because the description mentions CBD Crew. I'm running two of their lines right now (Mango Haze and Therapy) and both look great so I figured I'd give the CC a shot.

Top Bottom