Mail Order CBD

SixStringToker

Naked member
Here's a list of the hemp shops that stand out in my memory, mostly in the order that I discovered them. There have been countless others, but they're not particularly worth mentioning.

Tweedle Farms
The first hemp flower that I ever purchased was from Tweedle. I remember thinking that they must trim the buds by just shaking them violently; they looked frazzled and very leafy. The flavor of the different strains was muted compared to what I was used to with mj but the effects were nice and it was enough to keep my interest in hemp. It's been a few years since I've ordered from them.

Mystic Roots
Mystic was the second hemp vendor that I tried. At the time, they were a definite step up from Tweedle in terms of the quality of their flower; it looked nicer, was trimmed (a bit) better, had more pronounced flavor, and seemed more potent. The price was a bit higher, but still pretty low. I had the opportunity to use their customer service a couple of times and they were very good. It's been a couple of years since I've ordered from them.

Black Tie CBD
Black Tie was another step up from Mystic. Some really tasty and potent strains and pretty well-trimmed. I became a more discerning hemp shopper after Black Tie. It's been a couple of years since I've purchased anything from them, tho.

Wisconsin Hemp Flower
His first year, he had the most awesome Suver Haze with the most amazing flavor; the rosin from it was just ridiculous! The trim job was not that great, but he was a one-man operation at the time and the flower was sooooo good. The batch from the second year was not as tasty and had seeds. With the exception of his Rosin (which is awesome), that was the last time that I ordered flower from Wisconsin Hemp. The Suver Haze is apparently even more seedy now (but also tastier).

Secret Nature
Secret Nature has some top quality flower (and prices to go with it). All of the strains are potent and tasty and the trim job is just nuts. Did I mention pricey? You really pay for that trim job and the hermetically sealed containers. His live resin is priced like gold, but it's soooo good! Interestingly, at one point (maybe still), the owner had a second hemp flower shop that sold most of the same strains for less with the only real difference being more plain packaging. I just can't remember the name of that other shop.

Apical Greens
Reasonable. That's the first thought that comes to mind with Apical Greens. Decent strains with good flavor. Their trim job is a bit of a mixed bag, but almost always at least decent. Their Suver Haze is quite good (when they have it). Try their kief; it's a potent terpy punch to the face!

Cheef Botanicals
Good strains! Tasty, well-trimmed, well cured, and potent. Their jars are great and the prices are reasonable.

WNC CBD
Great strains. Top tier, for sure. Potent, well cured, and tasty. The trim jobs range from good to excellent. Their BaOx is awesome!

Southern Charm Botanicals
Very nice quality flower. Tasty and well cured. I really like their Suver Haze and Strawberry Cake.

Last edited:

EverythingsHazy

Does anyone have a promo code for MyCBDHaven?

When you get Hemp flower or concentrate thru the mail, there usually is a letter in the box stating that the contents are hemp or hemp derived and legal by the 'Farm bill of 2018'. So Law enforcement won't seize your hemp or the mail carrier contacts law enforcement. Presumably anyway. :\
A data sheet might either be a cannabinoid compound or some sort of safety test done by a third party. Usually just a paper print out of the same one online.
Ah, ok. That's comforting. I thought you meant that law enforcement put a notice in the package! Lol

Also, I got a reply. They seem like a very cool bunch. I'm curious why their CBD is ~3x cheaper than the isolates from other people, but if it's truly 99.9%, that's excellent.

Here's a list of the hemp shops that stand out in my memory, mostly in the order that I discovered them. There have been countless others, but they're not particularly worth mentioning.

Tweedle Farms
The first hemp flower that I ever purchased was from Tweedle. I remember thinking that they must trim the buds by just shaking them violently; they looked frazzled and very leafy. The flavor of the different strains was muted compared to what I was used to with mj but the effects were nice and it was enough to keep my interest in hemp. It's been a few years since I've ordered from them.

Mystic Roots
Mystic was the second hemp vendor that I tried. At the time, they were a definite step up from Tweedle in terms of the quality of their flower; it looked nicer, was trimmed (a bit) better, had more pronounced flavor, and seemed more potent. The price was a bit higher, but still pretty low. I had the opportunity to use their customer service a couple of times and they were very good. It's been a couple of years since I've ordered from them.

Black Tie CBD
Black Tie was another step up from Mystic. Some really tasty and potent strains and pretty well-trimmed. I became a more discerning hemp shopper after Black Tie. It's been a couple of years since I've purchased anything from them, tho.

Wisconsin Hemp Flower
His first year, he had the most awesome Suver Haze with the most amazing flavor; the rosin from it was just ridiculous! The trim job was not that great, but he was a one-man operation at the time and the flower was sooooo good. The batch from the second year was not as tasty and had seeds. With the exception of his Rosin (which is awesome), that was the last time that I ordered flower from Wisconsin Hemp. The Suver Haze is apparently even more seedy now (but also tastier).

Secret Nature
Secret Nature has some top quality flower (and prices to go with it). All of the strains are potent and tasty and the trim job is just nuts. Did I mention pricey? You really pay for that trim job and the hermetically sealed containers. His live resin is priced like gold, but it's soooo good! Interestingly, at one point (maybe still), the owner had a second hemp flower shop that sold most of the same strains for less with the only real difference being more plain packaging. I just can't remember the name of that other shop.

Apical Greens
Reasonable. That's the first thought that comes to mind with Apical Greens. Decent strains with good flavor. Their trim job is a bit of a mixed bag, but almost always at least decent. Their Suver Haze is quite good (when they have it). Try their kief; it's a potent terpy punch to the face!

Cheef Botanicals
Good strains! Tasty, well-trimmed, well cured, and potent. Their jars are great and the prices are reasonable.

WNC CBD
Great strains. Top tier, for sure. Potent, well cured, and tasty. The trim jobs range from good to excellent. Their BaOx is awesome!

Southern Charm Botanicals
Very nice quality flower. Tasty and well cured. I really like their Suver Haze and Strawberry Cake.
What a thorough post! Thanks, for that!

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Quachita Farm Rosin (chips?)
ros-1.jpg

CuckFumbustion,
Reactions: Moses Baca

Morty

Does anyone know of a discount code for WNC CBD? Wanna get some of that BaOx I keep hearing about or this Suaver Haze.

ghost

Does anyone know of a discount code for WNC CBD? Wanna get some of that BaOx I keep hearing about or this Suaver Haze.

Hempsheet usually has all the most recent discount codes.

Also, a heads up, I was on WNCs site the other day browsing around and all they had left for the BaOx at the time was 1/4 smalls.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Think you should ask for your money back on that one. There's no way it could be rosin with less than 30% cannabinoids. That means more than 70% by weight is something else, I'm guessing plant material. Seems more like traditional pressed hash, but not pressed with a rosin press.
Yea, I did msg them with some questions.. :sherlock: Mostly about the consistency. The quest for hemp rosin continues.

ghost

Yea, I did msg them with some questions.. :sherlock: Mostly about the consistency. The quest for hemp rosin continues.

Robin Hood Extracts has some for $45 for 1g of raw rosin or a .5g cart, but he is currently running a half off code for the holidays, which is posted on his site. Its supposedly some of the best. I'm probably going to get a .5 gram cartridge to try out myself. :)

hinglemccringleberry

WNC is pricey, but they definitely have some high-quality flower; very well cured and trimmed. With few exceptions, the flower that you get matches the photos quite closely, too. Their BaOx is one of my favorites. The flavor is good, but what I really like about it is that it holds its flavor to the last hit better than just about any other flower that I've tried. That's not to say that your last hit is going to taste all that great, but it'll be, uh... "less bad" :D than other flower.
I concur. Had some time to evaluate the bAoX big nugs and must say it has that piney smell and flavor I've been looking for. Seems like CBD flower usually doesn't have the complex flavor that high THC flower has...but this stuff is up there with some THC strains I've had. And you're right, it has a big gas tank of vapor...it just keeps GOIN'!

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Right on dude! I don't do THC during the work day either, but will often need some relief for my fucked up digestive system.

If you want CBD flower that tastes pretty damn close to the real thing give https://www.topcolatn.com/ a try. Indoor grown flower.

For a really good deal on quality outdoor stuff, https://wisconsinhempflower.com/. They're doing a $50 oz sampler pack for New Year's.

By itself, you won't get "high". But I feel it behind my eyes and it provides decent relief for my issues. Also a good option to add a broader entourage effect to your THC laden flower.

Awesome, thank you! I'll have to check both of them out. I glanced at them - the $50 sampler and the T2 X Cherry Wine caught my eye from the Wisco guys. May have to try top cola wife too!

This is where I placed my first and only order from so far and I have to say, I wasn't sure where to set my expectations in the first place but I was pleasantly surprised. https://www.thehemphaus.com/collections/cbd-flower

Up until this point, I'd be doing exactly that, adding it into my THC flower occasionally to "round out" the high a bit better, which I really enjoyed experimenting with.

Figured I would quote you two here, to continue this discussion in the proper place!

I decided to order from Top Cola, per florduh and others saying how high quality the nugs were, also much simpler decision for me since they only have one strain available, the wife which does sound like a good 50/50 hybrid?? Citrus/Pine

I got a quarter of regular with a quarter of smalls, $50 together for the half ounce, and I added the vegetable glycerin tincture to my order as well at $25 for an ounce (thankfully they were out of stock on the MCT oil tincture, saving me more indecisiveness!) Missed out on the New Year's sale, ended January 2nd, but it was only 10% off and shipping is free anyway!

I think I will be checking out Secret Nature, WNC, and or Charm CBD next time... Those look really really nice, quality nugs, but higher prices... Also they have a lot of strain options which is always a tough decision for me, but I am really liking the look and sound of this strawberry cake, maybe cherry creme too, I love the fruities and if I could get a CBD herb that is moist and tasty, then I could see really using it a lot!! But I should probably wait till I try the wife from top cola first, I mean I'm getting a half ounce so it will probably last and can't justify ordering more herbs from another place now really LOL

However, I might could justify ordering concentrate, the Wisconsin place has good rosin people say? And right now everything is buy one get one, so for $38 shipped I could order a gram of rosin and they would give me a second gram free! Plus it looks like they are also giving away free grams of CBG kief hash too... So that would be a lot for my money, although I'm not sure how easy it would be for me to vape these haha

The other choice would be the Robin Hood extracts, they have a nice gram of 60/40 sativa rosin, and they sell the pre-filled cartridges, though the one they have now is more of an indica sleeper and I'm not really using cartridges much at all these days since I am at home always... But so Robinhood has a 40% off code right now, so that is tempting as well!

What to do... what to do...

jbm

Figured I would quote you two here, to continue this discussion in the proper place!

I decided to order from Top Cola, per florduh and others saying how high quality the nugs were, also much simpler decision for me since they only have one strain available, the wife which does sound like a good 50/50 hybrid?? Citrus/Pine

I got a quarter of regular with a quarter of smalls, $50 together for the half ounce, and I added the vegetable glycerin tincture to my order as well at $25 for an ounce (thankfully they were out of stock on the MCT oil tincture, saving me more indecisiveness!) Missed out on the New Year's sale, ended January 2nd, but it was only 10% off and shipping is free anyway!

I think I will be checking out Secret Nature, WNC, and or Charm CBD next time... Those look really really nice, quality nugs, but higher prices... Also they have a lot of strain options which is always a tough decision for me, but I am really liking the look and sound of this strawberry cake, maybe cherry creme too, I love the fruities and if I could get a CBD herb that is moist and tasty, then I could see really using it a lot!! But I should probably wait till I try the wife from top cola first, I mean I'm getting a half ounce so it will probably last and can't justify ordering more herbs from another place now really LOL

However, I might could justify ordering concentrate, the Wisconsin place has good rosin people say? And right now everything is buy one get one, so for $38 shipped I could order a gram of rosin and they would give me a second gram free! Plus it looks like they are also giving away free grams of CBG kief hash too... So that would be a lot for my money, although I'm not sure how easy it would be for me to vape these haha

The other choice would be the Robin Hood extracts, they have a nice gram of 60/40 sativa rosin, and they sell the pre-filled cartridges, though the one they have now is more of an indica sleeper and I'm not really using cartridges much at all these days since I am at home always... But so Robinhood has a 40% off code right now, so that is tempting as well!

What to do... what to do...
I'd second WNC (got some excellent BaOx from them) and I'd also try Eight Horses and Goat Ridge - I got a quarter of Sour Space Candy from there recently which was really good. Eight Horses just got in some more C5, and I'm also enjoying a really good Elektra from Revel Valley.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Secret Nature and WNC I think will be my next adventure - I just re upped from The Hemp Haus so Im good for a while, but got 3 new strains to try. I ordered from them a while ago and very rarely been using it, primarily as a "mixer" to combine with some THC flower, but I think I'm going to start using it more often now.

Are the differences really that noticeable between a lot of the shops? At least the reputable ones... I cant tell if its a "Just because I can, doesn't mean I should" type of thing, but my curiosity is getting the better of me. I really doubt I need to try something from each place though lol

florduh

Wisconsin Hemp's flower is really good. Their Rosin was just ok, to me. Potent for sure. But I preferred the taste of their flower. Which is kind of odd.

ghost

Has anyone here tried Secret Nature before? Is it worth the price? I have ordered from WNC before and have heard about Secret Nature but never checked them out.

Their prices seem a bit insane, IMO, lol. I have seen a lot of people complain about the high price WNC charges, and was a bit shocked to see that Secret Natures prices are almost double what WNCs are.

ghost,

SixStringToker

Naked member
@ghost, everything that I've tried from Secret Nature has been great, but yea, the prices... not so much. The packaging in those tins is really nice and the nugs are crazy-well trimmed. It's hard to justify the cost when others are putting out similar quality, just w/o the fancy packaging and a bit less well-trimmed.

Apical Greens has been killing it lately with their Grandaddy Purple. Super sticky and tasty and decently trimmed. I tried their Pineapple Express last night and I believe that I was impressed, but I was also doing dabs, so it's a bit hazy.

Shit Snacks

Wisconsin Hemp's flower is really good. Their Rosin was just ok, to me. Potent for sure. But I preferred the taste of their flower. Which is kind of odd.

Oh hmm taste is important to me, have you tried their CO2 oil in the syringe? They have a gram of suver haze for $25 and I just remembered I actually have a linx hermes pen to test, so may be easier to get that to fill it with, instead of the rosin??

So if I get Wisconsin's CO2 oil, it will buy one get one and I think the CBG kief gram is included too, for a little less $$ than their rosin... Then I could further justify the sativa rosin from Robinhood and might as well also get his sleepy cartridge to try...??

Shit Snacks,

florduh

Oh hmm taste is important to me, have you tried their CO2 oil in the syringe? They have a gram of suver haze for $25 and I just remembered I actually have a linx hermes pen to test, so may be easier to get that to fill it with, instead of the rosin??

So if I get Wisconsin's CO2 oil, it will buy one get one and I think the CBG kief gram is included too, for a little less $$ than their rosin... Then I could further justify the rosin from Robinhood and might as well get his cartridge to try as well...??

I haven't tried their CO2 oil, but I bet it's good. It's what I wish I would've ordered, over the Rosin. And 2 grams for 25 is a great deal.

Shit Snacks

I haven't tried their CO2 oil, but I bet it's good. It's what I wish I would've ordered, over the Rosin. And 2 grams for 25 is a great deal.

Yeah why not, for $33 shipped, plus I think they're giving a gram of CBG kief hash with every order too... Might as well give them all a try while on sale! And now I think I will be getting that Robin Hood Rosin to try too, since 40% off is another great deal!

I really want to try the strawberry cake and cherry creme herbs from Southern Charm CBD, they are cheaper than WNC and still seem really nice... But I already ordered the half ounce of the wife coming from Top Cola, so I'm not sure I should order another half ounce right now and there is no sale rush anyway... Looks like Southern Charm are also in Tennessee actually! Their tincture is much more expensive than Top Cola's too though only available in MCT oil... Ordered the wife -based $25 ounce of vegetable glycerin tincture with my herbs to try.

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Southern Charm's Strawberry Cake is pretty good. I had WNC's at the same time and I'm pretty sure they're from the same source.

View attachment 4981
View attachment 4982

Oh awesome! Thanks dude! Yeah I hope they still have it after I can try the wife, to be sure I want more CBD flower...?

Makes sense there might be from the same source, although are they grown by WNC and SC or are they just sold by them?? If it is exact same stuff, or grown differently perhaps? I don't know, I really need to get into growing my own...

Strawberry Cake says 60/40 indica hybrid, I think the Cherry Creme is even more indica leaner too? It seems to have really high CBD percentage? Like 21% compared to 14-19...

Also what is that cool humidity moisture level thing on the top of your jar? Is it a special jar itself? I don't use bodeva or any of that kind of stuff, I just jar it and have it in a cool space, since it is so dry in LA I guess the herbs tend to dry out sooner than later, and I would prefer to have always fresh moist herbs as much as possible... But also like simple and lazy I don't know lol

Shit Snacks,

ghost

@ghost, everything that I've tried from Secret Nature has been great, but yea, the prices... not so much. The packaging in those tins is really nice and the nugs are crazy-well trimmed. It's hard to justify the cost when others are putting out similar quality, just w/o the fancy packaging and a bit less well-trimmed.

Thanks for the info. :)

Does anyone know of any really diesely/gassy strains? I've seen people talking recently about the Abacus Diesel, just wondering if there were any others.

Or any potent skunky strains?

Seems most of the hemp flowers I've tried thus far are more sweet and/or fruity smelling.

ghost,
Top Bottom