• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

Those prices seem waaay too low on their site. 4 ounces of one strain for 50 bucks?! Does it suck? Are they going out of business?
I took a chance and am quite happy with the price/quality ratio. $12.50 an oz. It would sell for more than that for an eighth at a dispensary in the SF Bay area. I'll post pics tomorrow, if you want me to.

Drug

Last week I ordered from some animal mint from cbd420.ch, fairly priced cbd flower. It arrived swiftly and well packed. The herbs are a bit drier and fluffier than the thc flowers I buy in coffeeshop here in the Netherlands. It smells okay. I'm more impressed with taste, especially through water, fresh and floral.

It's my first time experiencing cbd (I usually vape thc dominant sativa strains) and I appreciate the addition. Most of the days I will vape a pure cbd load with my morning coffee, and the rest of the day I'll either vape my thc herbs or load up a mix of 1:1. Effects seem noticeable, even when using cbd in isolation. Could be placebo, could be from thc in residue. My tolerance is currently way up, so I'm probably a bit numbed out for the nuances of cbd and mixing it.

When used in isolation it's basically some of the relaxation I'm familiar with from thc weed, without the stimulant headspace. Increased focus as well, perhaps the relaxing effect helps against getting distracted. Probably highly subjective as well. With thc in the mix effects aren't that far off from a pure thc session, but my tolerance might be partial to this experience. Effects with mixed load do seem to linger a little longer compared to thc only, I find myself taking longer before I grab for my vaporizer again.

As it's my first experience I have nothing to compare it to, so I'm curious to try some more strains and vendors to become more acquainted. For now this means I can't really comment on quality.

TegridySpecial

I’m a big fan of CBD isolate, I’ll mix that in with my rosin to vape. It doesn’t have an odor or a distinct taste, but if you add too much you can tell it’s muting the flavor a bit

TegridySpecial,

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Full Disclosure. My CBD Haven really took care of me in my last order. :brow: Got to try their Flower and carts after being a frequent concentrate buyer. Probably should have raved more about them sooner. :ugh:

Best price for concentrates I've found so far. The Flower isn't harsh at all. The cart I tried had lemon terps, so it was good on that.
They offer different hemp extract combos in their carts. And the swag is fun.
mycbdhaven.com

The Vape Critic has been rec'd the flower from here.:

The Hemp Haus (CBD Flower)
  • Use promo code VC15 for 15% OFF sitewide (VC stands for Vape Critic. :cool:)

CuckFumbustion,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Full Disclosure. My CBD Haven really took care of me in my last order. :brow: Got to try their Flower and carts after being a frequent concentrate buyer. Probably should have raved more about them sooner. :ugh:

Best price for concentrates I've found so far. The Flower isn't harsh at all. The cart I tried had lemon terps, so it was good on that.
mycbdhaven.com

The Vape Critic has been rec'd the flower from here.:

The Hemp Haus (CBD Flower)
  • Use promo code VC15 for 15% OFF sitewide (VC stands for Vape Critic. :cool:)

I've tried the zkittles from Hemp Haus - my first time with CBD flower ever and only one that I've tried so far, seems to be good stuff? Not entirely sure on where my expectations should have been in the first place, but I'd say they were met?

Also dealing with the hemp haus was easy. A little weird at first because the only email I got confirming my order said they would ship when my payment is confirmed, but never got an email with tracking info so I started getting sketched. I reached out thru their online chat service and they had a tracking number to me very quickly, turned out it was already out for delivery that day anyway.

CuckFumbustion

Not entirely sure on where my expectations should have been in the first place, but I'd say they were met?
That is my thoughts as well concerning making any comparisons. :nod: Plus some sellers claim to sell buds high in one compound over others.
Also buds are getting better from the same sellers depending how new the crop is. I remember last year when most buds from any seller was harsher all around.

The CBD threads have helped me on my journey towards Legal bud bliss. I feel that there will be better crops to come and perhaps a more general consensus as to what would be considered quality CBD flower.

MyCBDhaven is moving. BTW.

ghost

Just ordered some BaOx indoor nugs from WNC. This company is reported to have some of the best CBD flower in existence right now.

I just put in an order from WNC earlier too. Never dealt with them before, but like you said, they're supposedly putting out some of the best on the market currently, so I figured I'd take advantage of the Black Friday weekend coupon and give it a try.

EverythingsHazy

mycbdhaven.com
Do they ship legally to all states (excluding Hawaii,Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, New Hampshire, and South Dakota as per their disclaimer)?

Trying some of those buds would be awesome, along with the cheap 99.9% CBD/CBG isolates. I just don't know why their grams of CBD isolate are ~1/3 the price of others.

I’m a big fan of CBD isolate, I’ll mix that in with my rosin to vape. It doesn’t have an odor or a distinct taste, but if you add too much you can tell it’s muting the flavor a bit
That's my plan. If I use THC wax or something along those lines, some CBD isolate should counter at least some of the negatives that could come from elevated THC levels. Does it form clouds like THC concentrates/bud?

Last edited:

SixStringToker

Naked member
Just ordered some BaOx indoor nugs from WNC. These guys are reported to have some of the best CBD flower out there right now.
WNC is pricey, but they definitely have some high-quality flower; very well cured and trimmed. With few exceptions, the flower that you get matches the photos quite closely, too. Their BaOx is one of my favorites. The flavor is good, but what I really like about it is that it holds its flavor to the last hit better than just about any other flower that I've tried. That's not to say that your last hit is going to taste all that great, but it'll be, uh... "less bad" :D than other flower.

Last edited:

dieselryder420

Can anyone recommend a quality UK based supplier for legal CBD buds? Been wanting to try some for a while now but a lot of the websites I've seen look a bit amateur to say the least so I'm hesitant about ordering anything from them.

Also for those of you that vape CBD and THC buds in the same device do you find that the taste of CBD colours the flavour of your THC buds when swapping between them or would you recommend using separate vapes for different varieties?

Cheers

SixStringToker

Naked member
Also for those of you that vape CBD and THC buds in the same device do you find that the taste of CBD colours the flavour of your THC buds when swapping between them or would you recommend using separate vapes for different varieties?

Hemp won't color the flavor of vapes any more (or less) than different strains of marijuana do. Both are cannabis; one just has more thc and less cbd than the other.

dieselryder420

Hemp won't color the flavor of vapes any more (or less) than different strains of marijuana do. Both are cannabis; one just has more thc and less cbd than the other.
Thanks bud, I just noted some people suggesting that CBD can be a bit grassy which is kinda what I'm expecting from hemp flower so I wondered if using the same device to vape more tasty THC buds might taint the flavour a bit.

I guess I'll just experiment myself when I mange to source some CBD. Like most here I have more than one vape anyway so using separate devices isn't really a problem if needs be.

Cheers

CuckFumbustion

Do they ship legally to all states (excluding Hawaii,Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, New Hampshire, and South Dakota as per their disclaimer)?
They shipped to my state. I believe that I got a Hemp profile with a note to law enforcement. But you could reach out to them. What they sell ATM will be strained as they migrate to another state or so I read from their site.. So, maybe double check after the move.

Like where their heads at with the CBD/CBG/Delta 8 combos for their carts. :nod: I'd buy that in a syringe and fill my own carts or do dabs with it. :evil:
As far as being grassy, I think that comes down to quality and curing more than anything else. I've had grassy tasting hemp before, but I've also had grassy tasting mj.
A lot of it is grown outdoors, mass produced and by farmers who normally sell other proper produce. There is the top quality in that tier plus more farmers have improved with strain and growing teqniques and a growing indoor market. More testing and sampling plus the greater resemblance of CBD strains and THC strains.

CuckFumbustion

What do you mean by this? I did send them a message. I'm just waiting on a reply, now.
When you get Hemp flower or concentrate thru the mail, there usually is a letter in the box stating that the contents are hemp or hemp derived and legal by the 'Farm bill of 2018'. So Law enforcement won't seize your hemp or the mail carrier contacts law enforcement. Presumably anyway. :\
A data sheet might either be a cannabinoid compound or some sort of safety test done by a third party. Usually just a paper print out of the same one online.

boon

Can anyone recommend a quality UK based supplier for legal CBD buds? Been wanting to try some for a while now but a lot of the websites I've seen look a bit amateur to say the least so I'm hesitant about ordering anything from them.

Cheers
Thanks a lot, don't even charge shipping cost, will try em

Thanks again, these guys are great. Superfast and free shipping and the buds are by far the nicest legal CBD weed I've ever had
Be quick they have 50 Black friday sales until the end of the day

dieselryder420

Be quick they have 50 Black friday sales until the end of the day
Thanks for your help buddy, unfortunately it would appear that the website does not ship to the UK despite what the previous poster you advised seems to have suggested, or at least there was no option for the UK on the drop down menu when the postal address on the order form when I tried to check out.

It's a shame as I would have liked to have taken advantage of their current discounts.

At least you have pointed me in the direction of the correct thread to be asking my question, I apologise my forum skills aren't that great.

I will have a proper look at that thread, do some more research and perhaps pose the question again there.

Cheers

Top Bottom