• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

virtualpurple

I know by law it has to be under 0.3% thc, but I’m wondering how much one would have to vape to pop positive for thc.

could one vaporize this while on a t-break and still roughly make the same progress as if they were totally abstinent?

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
It's tough to say, because at least some states don't measure thca when determining hemp status, which can get really high with certain strains. I've seen some local varieties here in upstate NY that get up in the teens. I have to think that would have an impact on testing. Other varieties get really low to non existent with thca, and I'm assuming this would lower the impact on tests. I would personally be very hesitant to test this out unless I was doing the testing

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I know by law it has to be under 0.3% thc, but I’m wondering how much one would have to vape to pop positive for thc.

could one vaporize this while on a t-break and still roughly make the same progress as if they were totally abstinent?
This is a great question.
I am (trying) to take a t-break, but I miss the ritual of vaping so much... so I have been just vaping CBD to quell the ritual itch. But logic tells me this is probably cheating....
Would love to know if my system is being cleaned out at all.
Maybe I will get one of those at home tests (I think I have a few old ones somewhere) and see if it it changes over time.

Alexis

you guys don´t know how lucky you are, we pay 10€ in yurop for one gram good CBD flower at internet shops

often without source mentioned, who knows from where and even more often without any reliable percentages of CBD
Haha, and here's me thinking that £10 is steep! :lol:

But then I have been accustomed, by force rather than choice due to severe fertilizer allergies to grow my own medicine for many years now. But you could call it a blessing in disguise, because it has come to be seen as a free product and I keep having to pinch myself back to reality to remember that people pay for this shit. Lol and quite a lot of money too. :rofl:

So £10 per gram of CBD flower I would definitely still try it but I would certainly be allergic to the Organic fertilizers, but I am considering us doing a few high CBD autoflower plants this summer to make a change with our well tolerated basic organic soil mixture..

This is a great question.
I am (trying) to take a t-break, but I miss the ritual of vaping so much... so I have been just vaping CBD to quell the ritual itch. But logic tells me this is probably cheating....
Would love to know if my system is being cleaned out at all.
Maybe I will get one of those at home tests (I think I have a few old ones somewhere) and see if it it changes over time.
Have you seen my comments on kavq Jill? Its a very interetesting herb. It can work magic for overcoming cravongs and addictions, habits etc. I have dropped how much I vape or even feel the need and want to, since dronkong kava daily of late.

It's a much more clear-headed high and consciousness where you appreciate it so much because it doesn't come with any anxiety quite the opposite. And you feel so happy in that headspace that you almost don't want to spoil it with the Manic confusion and anxiety that vaporizing can kind of ring on at times.

Kava is especially sociable like alcohol in away. But with full memory of events and control at all times like everything is genuine and not artificial and drug-induced. But more an expression of the heart and feelings at the time.

Anyway, it's so little Known and I honestly think that it could help so many people who wish to modify or temporarily or indefinitely suspend their cannabis usage. I can recommend an excellent place. I have purchased some from but then there are trillions of excellent Us sites who simply don't ship to the United Kingdom so you really have the pick of the Bunch over there..

Edit- Oh, yes, one other thing about is that you remain pretty functional on it and you can't get done for driving on it. There's no testing that can detect its presence. Just don't admit you are high on kava and no issue.

Also for Employment as well as Road situations.. Personally, I could easily switch to kava from cannabis For a specified or indefinite period of time And be quite content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@Alexis - thanks for the recommendation- I have definitely seen your posts on it before and have taken a look at it.
I just relooked and it is something I will definitely try at some point and report back! There is a kava link that could use a little bump - you should definitely post about your love over there - I am sure you will get a few disciples based on your passion alone!
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/anybody-use-kava.10799/

However, I have been doing very well with alternating between CBD and cannabis. My tolerance seems to be back in check and I can still use my vapes for that ritual that I enjoy so much.
I have been vaping CBD several times a week in lieu of the mj and even have days here and there when I don’t vape at all. I’m going to take that as a win for now!

And since this is the mail order CBD thread -
I just got some new CBD from Tweedle Farms - Loving strains: Lifter and Skisiyou Gold.
Not loving the Red Bordeaux - I am allergic to something in it - makes my nose get all stuffed up!

Tweedle Farms has also changed their packaging to paper envelopes instead of plastic containers, which I am sure saves on packaging and shipping costs. And they don’t give you extra buds like they used to do. But I can understand, just miss the bonuses!

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I ordered a sampler pack from Cascadia Blooms and am loving the product. Their flower smells and tastes so good. The buds were sooo good looking. This was my first experience with cbd flower so I have nothing to compare my experience with but I was very impressed with @cascadiablooms. I did need customer support for an issue I caused and their support team was very friendly and quick to take care of me.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
It was suggested to me that CBD can smooth out harshness associated with vaping THC. I have found success in mixing various types of CBD products. I burned through my first order of Cascadia blooms experimenting. I ordered a second larger sampler pack this time and wanted to share some shots. In order; Bordeaux, Lifter, Merlot
D3-CAAAA2-1-C51-4533-B758-D17-D0660-F220.jpg

E9588509-D4-C3-4-AC3-BEB6-2018-E7-C900-C8.jpg

2209-A353-BA5-F-47-C3-9-C28-0-F69-E1555-DBE.jpg

I also picked up two types of CBD isolate from Fully Activated. The first is in powder form and the second is in slab.
EDE9-E267-7-C9-C-486-D-B2-C2-D4-BA68-D5-C6-A3.jpg

845-AD83-A-C825-4-BC1-9-C6-A-F158-FB3-EE004.jpg

I was confused a bit when I started using CBD. I hope this helps someone. I’m having great success mixing my regular herbs with various forms of CBD. There is also the added bonus that CBD is very oily and makes for some great clouds.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Haven't had any THC buds in a year and a half. :rant:My state dithered on legalizing cannabis buds for over 2 years, but that's another issue for another thread.
LSS, I've come to depend on CBD buds and concentrates to keep the demons away. So perhaps I'm getting ALL the effects that can be detected from CBD products.
Smell and taste does affect any real effects IMHO. I do detect different 'notes' from different CBD strains and concentrates and would like to believe that there is a range of effects to be had that are 50 state legal.

There is enough vapor production from the more recent things that I picked out to give me a huge head rush at the very least. :whoa:

Most CBD buds are mass produced and outdoor and that may be why earlier buds were less effective and more harsh. There seems to be better choices and strains now to allow us to be choosy. However, once I've tried any indoor strains, then I'll feel like I'm swimming in the deep end of the pool. Although the concentrates seem to offer something.

It is now worthwhile for me to carry a tube of CBD bud and my Dynavap for my outdoor walks and bike sessions. Wouldn't have considered that worthwhile last year.

Still waiting for my 1/8th from Empire. There might be some sort of shipping issue that isn't being addressed.

Each company seems to have a different method of extracting for concentrates. Apica looks like shatter. Some of the strains are very distinctive. (Green Crack, Girl Scout cookies, Grandaddy Purp) Redwood's is all whitish and has a bit of a 'soapy' aftertaste. Organica Naturals single concentrate is pleasant enough to fit the 'Vanilla' category. Any thoughts? I've never had or seen any THC concentrates of any kind IRL. Just mentioning it anecdotally.

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Haven't tried yet but I hear good things.
@ashevilleextracts on ig
PM for bulk discounts

CuckFumbustion

So my order from Hempfire arrived. ->Free 1/8th CBD Hemp Flower Sample- Legendary OG
The USPS in Arizona complicated my order by not scanning and tracking it. So I had to msg with Hempfire and hear about their troubles with the local USPS. Anyway...
This is the first 'top shelve' indoor grown hemp I've tried and it is one of my favs already. ☺ So Indoor might be better overall?

While perusing their website, I bumped into this. :sherlock:
UNWIND - 12 MG OF △9 THC
"There is 2 servings in this bottle but we take it all at once. ":lmao:

hinglemccringleberry

So my order from Hempfire arrived. ->Free 1/8th CBD Hemp Flower Sample- Legendary OG
The USPS in Arizona complicated my order by not scanning and tracking it. So I had to msg with Hempfire and hear about their troubles with the local USPS. Anyway...
This is the first 'top shelve' indoor grown hemp I've tried and it is one of my favs already. ☺ So Indoor might be better overall?
This sounds too good to be true.
Is this from a batch that they screwed up or something? Did they spill Round-Up on it and need to get it out of their building ASAP? Lol

EDIT: I'm now on reddit reading some dirt about Hempire Direct and their owner...and a reviewer who ordered the free sample said the stuff is garbage...but then another reviewer said that it's great stuff....hmmm...

Last edited:

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I added the free 1/8th to our rotation this weekend. Big clouds with my vapcaps and strong, thick pine flavors that hang in my mouth and on my tongue after exhale. I can't specifically comment on any effects yet but I'll focuse more on the cbd today, less of the regular strains. I'm liking it so far, though, and it's got me thinking about ordering more. :tup:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I'm now on reddit reading some dirt about Hempire Direct and their owner
There is that and before I skimmed Reddit I had already formulated an opinion about my free sample of Legendary OG from Hempire Direct.

First impression when removed from the package was that is was not as nice as what I have ordered in past from other companies selling premium hemp flower. I will admit that the picture makes it look better than it does in person. It reminds me of what we called beasters in high school. Beasters, by our definition, were 98% seedless brick weed. The smell is decent and taste falls into the mediocre category compared to my other hemp flower purchasing experiences. It is possible that my dislikes are just characteristics of the strain and this is a good example of Legendary OG. But I speculat.

I’m torn here. In one hand I got a free 1/8th. Sweet. Thanks. In the other hand there was an opportunity to provide a new customer with a supierior product and gain future business. In my experience they were unable to capture it. 241ED4D6-0AF6-4BA4-81CB-70CF82289B3E.jpeg

CuckFumbustion

First impression when removed from the package was that is was not as nice as what I have ordered in past from other companies selling premium hemp flower.
Help me/us in my quest for premium hemp flower. :sherlock: What are some brands and strains the you might recommend?
It reminds me of what we called beasters in high school.
Yea, I hear ya. There was 'beasters' and 'kind bud' back in my day. :myday:
A lot of hemp farms are outdoor and there isn't as much love per plant which means the occasional seed and bulk processing. Although the strain of the free 1/8th from Hempfire is supposed to be indoor. It has a little of that woody harshness that I associate with a lot of the earlier hemp I've tried. Still decent and makes me want to try their other buds. But there are so many farmers out there to sift through. So when I've tried the 'kind bud' of hemp flower, then I'll fully consider it beasters.

I added the free 1/8th to our rotation this weekend. Big clouds with my vapcaps and strong, thick pine flavors that hang in my mouth and on my tongue after exhale. I can't specifically comment on any effects yet but I'll focuse more on the cbd today, less of the regular strains. I'm liking it so far, though, and it's got me thinking about ordering more. :tup:
Vapcaps seem to bring out something different with any of the buds I've tried. Had to rethink what vapes work well with them. I even brought my PAX v1 out of retirement. I have a Fury2 and the dosing capsules. But not the oil and wax pads. So I use hemp fibre and the capsules for the concentrates I got from Apical Greens and Redwood Farms. Amazed that it actually works.

jbm

I’ve gotten great stuff from a few companies. Abacus, C5 and BaOx from Eight Horses Hemp. They also have a good AC/DC. I hear good things about Hemp Hop, so far I’ve only tried their Abacus Diesel, which I’ve liked a lot. There’s a few companies that sell 5-6% THCA hemp, that can get you mildly high. I just got some Bubba Kush from Wilted Flower and Cherry Struck from Woodland Farms Holistics. I’ve bought a bunch from Happy Budz, they’re ok but not great.

Last edited:

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Help me/us in my quest for premium hemp flower. :sherlock: What are some brands and strains the you might recommend?
Of coarse but I have very little experience with CBD Flower. I’ve used Industrial Hemp Farms, Cascadia Blooms, and Hempire Direct for flower and Fully activated for CBD isolates. Cascadia Blooms has been my best experience. There product has impressed me on numerous orders, I have found their customer service to be awesome, and pricing seems fair. I keep going back to Sour Space Candy.

Industrial Hemp farms has a list of what they consider to be the best CBD hemp flower vendors. Im not sure how biased the list is but It was an interesting read.

@jbm appreciate all that info. You seem to have been around the block when it comes to CBD flower. There are a couple in your list I recognize and some I don’t. I’d like to branch out try more strains and companies. Eight Horses Hemp has caught my eye before and it appears they are having a COVID 30% off sale still.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
I thought the free 1/8th was pretty good but that was my first experience with cbd flowers so... I wasn't expecting it to look like THC top shelf flower so that didn't bother me. Mine definitely had a strong lingering piney aftertaste. I enjoyed it but I could see how some wouldn't. I was wondering if that was a hemp flavor or if it was just this particular strain.

I'm in an unfriendly state but we do have a small hemp/cbd store in our little town. I stopped in a couple days ago. The flowers looked ok, nothing spectacular, but the gal working was clueless. I'll probably stop again sometime, see if I can catch the owner. I've spoken with her before, she knows her stuff.

This is all short term anyway. I just received some cbd seeds and I've got more on the way. Grow your own, I love my garden! :leaf:

Top Bottom