• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Mail Order CBD

hinglemccringleberry

Help me/us in my quest for premium hemp flower. :sherlock: What are some brands and strains the you might recommend?
Not CBD, but this is indoor CBG from Tweedle Farms. Cured well. Mellow butter cream flavor. Very smooth vapor, which is what impresses me the most about it. Not terpy but still good. The photo doesn't do it justice. The nugs are frosty and handsome. Most of their operation is outdoor and their greenhouse and indoor is very limited.
Screenshot-20200702-104801.png

Last edited:

Trackrat

Check out @Amelilyhempco.square.site on Instagram. They have something called fruit salad. 7 strains of smalls mixed at a good price. I've ordered mendo purps and hempress from them, good stuff, worked for me

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Anyone try CBD wax? Thoughts?
Been getting shatter from Apical Farms and concentrates elsewhere. Apical has discount and sales. Tried six and liked the GSC, Green Crack and the Grand Daddy Purp.

Just started carts from Hempfire and want to try or hear about other brands. :sherlock:
EDIT X2- The Apical Farms' Animal Crackers and Birthday carts are on sale for $25.00.

Last edited:

Vape_Or_Die420

There is that and before I skimmed Reddit I had already formulated an opinion about my free sample of Legendary OG from Hempire Direct.

First impression when removed from the package was that is was not as nice as what I have ordered in past from other companies selling premium hemp flower. I will admit that the picture makes it look better than it does in person. It reminds me of what we called beasters in high school. Beasters, by our definition, were 98% seedless brick weed. The smell is decent and taste falls into the mediocre category compared to my other hemp flower purchasing experiences. It is possible that my dislikes are just characteristics of the strain and this is a good example of Legendary OG. But I speculat.

I’m torn here. In one hand I got a free 1/8th. Sweet. Thanks. In the other hand there was an opportunity to provide a new customer with a supierior product and gain future business. In my experience they were unable to capture it. View attachment 1563
I'm from the Mid West US and we used to get B-ster's, which where some great cheap seedless middies from British Columbia. Hints the name. It all ended when the US dollar took a hit around 2009 i think. Happily replaced by "Medical Cali Buds". Good times!

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

A few weeks back I received my free 8th of Legendary OG from Hempire Direct. It's not bad. The presentation was bad and the buds weren't much to look at, but it shined in my Alfa (session vape). Very tasty at low temps, really I was surprised at how terpy it was. The flavor doesn't come through on micro loads, but for 0.15 and up it's not bad. After that it's roughy what I've come to expect from decent CBD bud....the flavor drops off fast, extraction happens faster than THC bud, but it kicks decent vapor and the "effects" are there. The only thing to complain about really was the appearance.
I do think that CBD and CBG herb will renew my interest in session vaporizers.

Last edited:

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Any noticable differences for those in legal states where strains such as ACDC, Harlequin, etc are sold, vs those sold mail order in terms of potency and quality? Always been dubious, especially since dispensary prices for CBD flower is much much higher than mail order. i.e $40/oz mail order vs $65/eighth in dispensary

3dfx-glide

Boats & Harbors
Just placed an order for Hawaaian Haze from Eight Horses Hemp for $50 / 28g. I paid $65 / 3.5g from my dispensary of ACDC :(
Micro dosing straight CBD in my VapCap does not do it for me. So time to make use of my Boundless Tera's much bigger bowl, with bigger quanitites. And for $50/ounce, I can't feel bad about the cost and may even *gasp* roll a joint from time to time with it :).

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Do you know if they have any discount codes? Their photos look nice, but the prices are like twice what other places are charging.
The last email from them with a discount code said use ComingBackAround for 20% off. I’m not sure if it’s still good. I’m still pleased with them. Good product, good customer service, and they are always having sales. Good luck!

Cervical CBD

I’ve tried several vendors and strains. I feel like outdoor is more potent but indoor is a smoother smoke and cleaner feeling. I like The Treehouse Remedy, Eight Horses Hemp, and 2 Strains for best bang for your buck. Southerncharm has the best indoor I’ve tried...looks and tastes like bomb Cali weed and isn’t too terrible at under $100 an Oz.

Cervical CBD,

Cervical CBD

Their stuff looks great. I lived in Asheville so I’d like to try this East Coast company. @StickyBrickLabs yall have any experience with or knowledge of WNC CBD?

I first heard of them from Reddit and then YouTube. My 2 favorite most unbiased reviewers claim they have the best top shelf flower. There are some others but the cost is $150+ per oz. Southerncharm CBD gets some of their strains from the same grower. I had Cherry Creme from SC and it was perfect so I’d imagine WNC is just as good if not better. There are other vendors distributing the same flower cheaper but it’s not stored and packaged as well as WNC or SC. A lot of the “indoor” flower around is greenhouse and while pretty good, it’s not worth the price. For value greenhouse, I like 2 Strains and The Treehouse Remedy. Treehouse is awesome because you can get the 7 or 8 strains they have in a sample pack for under $20-$30 shipped.

The best deal out there is with https://www.herbalites.com/

2oz each of 4 strains for $100. That's a half-pound for $100. It's labeled "Wholesalers Sample Kit", but when I asked them I was told anyone can buy it. Granted it's not primo bud. It's mixed small/medium buds, but it's all in the 13-18%CBD. And it's produced in Colorado without pesticides and comes with COAs.

Cervical CBD

2oz each of 4 strains for $100. That's a half-pound for $100. It's labeled "Wholesalers Sample Kit", but when I asked them I was told anyone can buy it. Granted it's not primo bud. It's mixed small/medium buds, but it's all in the 13-18%CBD. And it's produced in Colorado without pesticides and comes with COAs.

That is good if you want more than 1 strain. I know Nightfallfarms sells untrimmed lbs. for $120-$130. I think I’d get sick of that much of 1 strain haha.

Diggy Smalls

Notorious

Those prices seem waaay too low on their site. 4 ounces of one strain for 50 bucks?! Does it suck? Are they going out of business?

Top Bottom