MadHeaters Shipping Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
OK, time for me to wait quietly... :uhoh:

Looking back in this very thread I see I was using the parcelsapp app...

Last edited:
cybrguy,
  • Haha
Reactions: Brenyo

Andy-K

I did (to California), but no shipment yet so I don't have an estimate.
I did too. New Orleans. Bought my stuff on the 3rd, about an hour after they started selling. I have yet to hear anything about the order shipping. Still sitting unfulfilled in my account.

n3hemiah

I did too. New Orleans. Bought my stuff on the 3rd, about an hour after they started selling. I have yet to hear anything about the order shipping. Still sitting unfulfilled in my account.
Mine just shipped today and I ordered within the first 10 mins. You will probably have to wait a few days yet. We're all gonna make it brah

Andy-K

So pretending to play it cool… And pretending to be patient…. And doing a pretty horrible job in both the cases. But I haven’t emailed or asked! (Can you guys tell me? 😁)

Andy-K,
  • Haha
Reactions: sansei

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
Well, that would be faster than my previous shipments, but I'm all in for getting this stuff sooner rather than later. A slowdown for my shipments has always been Chicago's customs office dicking around and he won't have that, anyway. DeJoy's damage to the postal system is very noticeable around here...

And, btw, a week from yesterday is next Wednesday, not this Saturday... ;)
Same. My shipments come via Jamaica station in Queens. A shame someone's personal ideology is destroying a system that literally services everyone in the US with an address.
Anyway, patiently waiting for my shipping confirmation. I am also one of those guilty of having two orders. Sry for any delay it may be causing, but thank goodness we were able to receive combined!

Last edited:

MoarVapes

I ordered the beta upgrade kit back on aug 3rd and haven’t heard anything since. The thing is, I don’t think I created an account with the first order. I did put in the order number for the beta. Any idea when I should expect it?

MoarVapes,

Marok

mine is almost there :D
I begin to wonder how long I can restrain myself from buying another head in all TI :lol::lol::lol::D

Marok,

DoubleM&M

Well I have the information that my package is still in Croatia on the DPD hub, 3 days passed and is still there

DoubleM&M,

HashOnMyMind

Pretty sure my package got lost by DPD. I have 0 updates since 48 hours and last update was 2 hours from my home. Another person who has the exact same shipping route but lives at least a day further out got it already.

Its even weirder as DPD Croatia gives me part of the tracking and DPD Austria has some more stations and DPD germany has nothing its insane.

I used https://parcelsapp.com/ same story last station is Hörsching, Austria.
Im getting more and more nervous.
Just my luck...

Ok i did call DPD and they told me they cant help there whole system is dead and they cant check anything lol
How does this even happen...

Last edited:
HashOnMyMind,
  • Angry
Reactions: eyevape

Minsc_NBoo

I just had a notification that my Tempest delivered. Order P681x.

It would have been here yesterday but I had the rearrange the delivery. I'm so excited to try it out 🥳

Minsc_NBoo,

hansMann

The last info for me is also Austria. I live in northern Germany if @eyevape s concert is in a Guitar shop next to the Train tracks we might see us later 🫨

hansMann,
Reactions: eyevape
Top Bottom