MadHeaters Shipping Thread

BearFuur

Order number P7217 here. "Your order is on the way" at 3:30am Pacific time. It looks like I'll hopefully be receiving this my birthday which is Sep 12. This is going to me an stoney birthday..
Congrats to everyone that pre-ordered and congratulations to people that have their orders in the mail already

delta hotel

Order number P7217 here. "Your order is on the way" at 3:30am Pacific time. It looks like I'll hopefully be receiving this my birthday which is Sep 12. This is going to me an stoney birthday..
Congrats to everyone that pre-ordered and congratulations to people that have their orders in the mail already
Dang I'm P7029 and I haven't gotten anything yet. I can wait a few days, it's going to be awhile.

delta hotel,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Oh nice, looks like mine will probably be shipped by the end of the week at this rate! I’m around P7050

Octavia,

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I'm order P680x but still no confirmation email.

Should I worry?
Probably should reach out if the email doesn’t show up by by the end of the week, Brenyo might not be going exactly in order

Octavia,

js94

Just got my tempest head in the mail today, so excited to try it out tonight. Can anyone tell me how much does the bowl hold? Max capacity and half bowl capacity? Thank you! I have a gen 2 stem, anyone have any recommended set up?

js94,

btka

Someone got already shipping notice (tracking number) from la Centrale vapeur?

btka,
Top Bottom