MadHeaters Shipping Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Have you guys all recieved shipping info? I'm assuming i'm not the only one still waiting on that but wanted to check in just in case I'm wrong lol.
Depends on when you ordered. If you look up in the thread you'll see that UK order numbers up to at least the middle P6900s have gotten shipping notifications or are getting them now. If your numbers are higher than that then most people have not heard anything yet.
I haven't been keeping track of the EU order numbers as they ship.

Datoneguy

Depends on when you ordered. If you look up in the thread you'll see that UK order numbers up to at least the middle P6900s have gotten shipping notifications or are getting them now. If your numbers are higher than that then most people have not heard anything yet.
I haven't been keeping track of the EU order numbers as they ship.
Thanks for this, very helpful. I'm in the mid 7000s and I also made a special request to alter something on my order. So I'm assuming i'm just on the later end things, which is fine. Good to know it just hasn't gotten to me yet.

Datoneguy,
Reactions: cybrguy

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Thanks for this, very helpful. I'm in the mid 7000s and I also made a special request to alter something on my order. So I'm assuming i'm just on the later end things, which is fine. Good to know it just hasn't gotten to me yet.

Estimated Shipping Dates:

• Orders P6600-P6980: Shipping by August 31

• Orders P6980-P7300: Shipping by September 7

• Orders P7300-P7600: Shipping by September 14

Just linking the timeline Brenyo posted a day or so ago in case you missed it. Hopefully yours will ship next week!

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
thanks for this!
Im in the 7300s, so looks like a couple more weeks lol. Considering a convector xl for the wait.
Tempest is the first vape to give me vas while waiting for it to ship lmao.
I feel that. Won a Toad raffle earlier this year, got VAS while waiting and ordered the Tempest, and now they’re looking to arrive the same week 🙃

n3hemiah

thanks for this!
Im in the 7300s, so looks like a couple more weeks lol. Considering a convector xl for the wait.
Tempest is the first vape to give me vas while waiting for it to ship lmao.
That's real, I am anticipating so much that I thought about getting myself an armored cap just to tide off the dopamine deficit while the Tempest ships overseas. But I know that's a mistake 😅

BearFuur

Mine is back with usps now. Well, it’s still en route to usps after clearing customs on the 29th.
Right there with you dude. Package landed at LAX airport on the 30th. Now it says the package was released from customs today on the 31st at 9:05pm. Time to be patient and see how long it takes I believe UPS in my case to get ahold of the package.
I'd be delighted to see the package land next week. If not, all good as well. I've waited this long, I can wait a little more

BearFuur,
Reactions: TedJones

AndyO

This thread is starting to resemble reddit, with people being stupidly impatient and posting shit they would've found an answer for if they'd spent 30 seconds looking.

I feel so bad for Brenyo having to answer the same questions over and over cos people don't have the common courtesy for their fellow posters/product makers to see if the question has been answered already.

Datoneguy

This thread is starting to resemble reddit, with people being stupidly impatient and posting shit they would've found an answer for if they'd spent 30 seconds looking.

I feel so bad for Brenyo having to answer the same questions over and over cos people don't have the common courtesy for their fellow posters/product makers to see if the question has been answered already.
Not sure if I fall into the group you are describing, but if I do, I had no idea this thread existed until now and I don't necessarily have time to read 11 pages of people talking about shipping atm. In my personal opinion, FC should allow the manufacturers and people involved with the business side of things to post shipping info on the normal vape threads.

I saw Brenyo a couple pages back say that

Estimated Shipping Dates:

• Orders P6600-P6980: Shipping by August 31

• Orders P6980-P7300: Shipping by September 7

• Orders P7300-P7600: Shipping by September 14

I know it's not acceptable to post shipping in normal vape threads, but why can't we put this in the normal tempest thread? I have no idea what your perspective is because I just came into this thread but instead of blaming the users of fc, we could try to think of solutions that allows more information to get to the Tempest Buyers and make it more easily accessible. I sometimes obsessively read these threads, sometime I just can't. It's easy to miss some new thread that spawned out of another thread and to have no idea what's going on.

If I am not in the category of people you describe , my bad. But if I am a part of that problem, I want you to know that maybe you could suggest something to help connect the information better from Brenyo to the Tempest customers instead of getting mad at the customers. But I get it, I should have read this all and found the nug of info I was looking for, my bad, but there is a lot of posts here to dig through to get the info I just placed above, why not make it more intuitive to find said info? I could have searched Brenyo in this shipping thread theoretically but I had no idea Brenyo was even posting here, I thought it was only users.

But ya, I get the culture of fc maybe isn't matching what you're use to and that is unpleasant, but this place is also kind of a bunch of unorganized books about vapes written by hundreds and without a table of contents, you have to really shift through some pages to find specific info. Reddit you just ask what has you curious, it's very direct, you don't have to open a thread and start digging through general info to find what you specifically want to know. So I guess I could see vaporents wanting a little more direct and quick info compared to the average fcer who wants to know anything and all vapes. Then again, this thread is specifically about tempest shipping, so why get mad that people are here talking about shipping in the first place? The thread is serving it's function right? Or is there for some other reason it exists?

All i'm saying is, the information could be better shared. I don't blame Brenyo, I sort of blame the restrictions on fc tbh lol. If a bunch of people are asking the same question here, perhaps that should be a signal that some information from the company is not reaching the users, this is making them show up and start asking for said info that they don't have. Instead of waiting for people to ask the question, give everyone the answer, that way less people will be compelled to ask in the first place. But whatever, got the info I wanted, so I'm good. Just wanted to share a counter take to yours because I just find it to not necessarily be constructive to the situation that frustrates you so.

Last edited:

AndyO

All i'm saying is, the information could be better shared. I don't blame Brenyo, I sort of blame the restrictions on fc tbh lol. If a bunch of people are asking the same question here, perhaps that should be a signal that some information from the company is not reaching the users, this is making them show up and start asking for said info that they don't have. Instead of waiting for people to ask the question, give everyone the answer, that way less people will be compelled to ask in the first place. But whatever, got the info I wanted, so I'm good. Just wanted to share a counter take to yours because I just find it to not necessarily be constructive to the situation that frustrates you so.

The info has been shared in both threads.

He's just completed a product from nothing/an idea to distribution. He should have an opportunity to kick back and smoke the pipe, not answer people who want daily shipping updates in multiple threads.

Last edited:

prayerplant

He's just completed a product from nothing/an idea to distribution. He should have an opportunity to kick back and smoke the pipe, not answer people who want daily shipping updates in multiple threads.
Chill AndyO, and pack up a bowl!

Datoneguy was only asking a valid shipping question of the community here, not hassling Brenyo. Yes, the information is there to be easily found - Octavia seemed to happily repost it. Sometimes when you join a conversation some information can be repeated so you can get up to speed.
If a post isn't relevant to you, then just skip past it!
Everyone is excited and eager to get their orders so we can all enjoy this excellent vape

Datoneguy

I just double checked, I'm pretty sure the info Octavia gave me has not been shared in the official Tempest thread.

I'm totally with you dude, and I really hope he is doing so. The only reason I came here questioning if I accidentally got lost in the shuffle is that people started showing off their tempests in the main thread and I saw no one mentioning the wait or anything (which is great, I feel pretty chill about it too) and that made me think maybe I had gotten lost in the shuffle.

But ya, sorry if I came off as impatient, I just wanted to get a very basic idea of shipping to make sure I wasn't missed by accident only because of how convuluted my ordering process was (my fault). Just entirely unaware of anything Tempest related till now, now I'm good lol.

Last edited:
Datoneguy,

usernametbh

Full grace, understanding and respect to Brenyo, but the opportunity to kick back is after shipping the product.

The reality is that we know 1500+ people from not just this niche user base have handed over a big chunk of cash almost a month ago, I don’t think it’s unreasonable for people to ask questions about when it’s coming so long as it’s respectful (as all that I’ve seen have)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The reality is that we know 1500+ people from not just this niche user base have handed over a big chunk of cash almost a month ago, I don’t think it’s unreasonable for people to ask questions about when it’s coming so long as it’s respectful (as all that I’ve seen have)
And that's why we have this thread. The idea is for people to be able to ask all their shipping questions here, so that questions about how to use the device or expressions of joy or appreciation of the tech are not lost in all that shipping traffic. It would be a lot easier for the mods if the shipping traffic was all posted here directly, rather than their having to drag them over from the other thread.

grognard3r

For Americans waiting and hoping for a Tempest Tuesday (if yours already landed & passed customs), I'd not hold your breath. I hope I am wrong. It took only 2 or 3 days from the UK to Los Angeles. It took another week (or more) from LA to my home.

That happened three times to me from packages specifically from the UK (twice from Mad and once from ScruffyWoofers). I had to call my local postmaster because I saw my packages were going in loops--from LA to Bakersfield and back to LA or from NYC to NJ and then back to NYC. She was able to get a person (not some effing robot sorter or some other BS) to pull the package and send it on its way.

My postmaster speculated that the US auto-address readers/sorters go bonkers when it gets an address from the UK. Apparently, when the sender and receiver are not "properly spaced apart" (i.e. sender in upper left corner and receiver in the middle in larger font), the computer just gets dumb. It's silly. I receive packages from overseas every once in a while, and only packages from the UK got mis-directed. Heck, even packages from non-English speaking countries get through with zero problems. Man, I so hope all this is bogus info and everybody gets their Tempests with no snags.

Datoneguy

The route to me is likely similiar so i appreciate the info, I'll assume I might be waiting a tad extra then on that final stretch to my dojo or I might have figure how the heck to contact the post master if that happens lol.

grognard3r

If you see your package going in loops, there is a way to file a report from the official USPS tracking page. I did that. The next morning--first thing--my postmaster called me (based on the previous night's claim).

I know the current tracking from Mad is DPD, but once it filters to US carries, DPD should provide a USPS tracking number (if memory serves me right). Use the US tracking to file the claim (that I hope never happens). DPD will be useless on US soil.

grognard3r,
Reactions: Datoneguy

NinneDDu

Hi

I paid about a month ago at the UK site and have yet to receive any notice of when my order wil be posted. This is starting to enter the "annoyed customer" stage....
Don't worry...it will probably arrive very soon, who knows how many orders they were received in the first hours of pre-order... as far as I'm concerned I've been waiting for the tempest for months before it came out, I'm bored too but I'm also sure it will be worth it.

NinneDDu

My tempest should arrive today, I don't see tracking updates and it's not in delivery, but still in Germany, no update since Thursday....

NinneDDu,

AndyO

Hi

I paid about a month ago at the UK site and have yet to receive any notice of when my order wil be posted. This is starting to enter the "annoyed customer" stage....

It was in pre-order status when you bought it.

There have been regular updates re: shipping numbers and when they'll be posted.

Suggest you go back to Amazon for your shopping if you're so accustomed to fast delivery that you can't comprehend shipping times that many of us deal with every time we buy a vape/accessory.

HaggisHunter

Hi

Can you get in touch directly then?
Thread is supposed to be about using the device, not discussing your annoyance.

It just clogs the page up from the good/interesting/helpful stuff people actually came here to read.

Choker

I had no updates for a while mine was hanging around Switzerland which sounds nice.
Notified today it’s in Sydney so maybe a day or two and I’ll be roasting.
Nice. 👍

AndyO

I had no updates for a while mine was hanging around Switzerland which sounds nice.
Notified today it’s in Sydney so maybe a day or two and I’ll be roasting.
Nice. 👍

Can I ask how long yours resided among the army knives? (That's all I know about Switzerland...)

AndyO,
Reactions: Choker
Top Bottom