MadHeaters Shipping Thread

NinneDDu

I think I'll receive it on Monday, I haven't had any updates today, the last one is from last night... but I see that it's a common problem for everyone...

NinneDDu,
Estimated Shipping Dates:

• Orders P6600-P6980: Shipping by August 31

• Orders P6980-P7300: Shipping by September 7

• Orders P7300-P7600: Shipping by September 14
Hopefully this is true because I’m 694X saw some 693x people get tracking info starting to get nervous since I haven’t gotten anything 😬

Pillaryclinton,
Reactions: Minsc_NBoo

BagaDiLhuga

Anyone has any ideia how the orders that start with E are going? I'm E121x, ordered two weeks ago, but haven't gotten the email with the shipping info. Can't wait for my baby to come to me:luv:

BagaDiLhuga,

eyevape

Anyone has any ideia how the orders that start with E are going? I'm E121x, ordered two weeks ago, but haven't gotten the email with the shipping info. Can't wait for my baby to come to me:luv:
E1018 got it yesterday, should be a matter of days I guess.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Around the 6th or 9th, they’re waiting for new stock.

There are a 3 orders waiting which is below E1200, those will go out at the same time.

Last edited:

Feyd2blak

Eagle has landed, just over 27 hours (UK), honestly black looks even better than expected, and the ebony stem is gorgeous as well, will post some pics later tonight

Feyd2blak,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
People who were willing to switch their raw titanium for a colored Tempest might have been able to jump the line. That's a bonus that Brenyo could offer that costs nothing. I don't know if you did that, but if you did that might be the reason you're getting it early.

Minsc_NBoo

Eagle has landed, just over 27 hours (UK), honestly black looks even better than expected, and the ebony stem is gorgeous as well, will post some pics later tonight
I have the same combo. I did a little beeswax on the stem and it looks amazing

I'm loving it so far.

Minsc_NBoo,
Reactions: BearFuur

BearFuur

/People who were willing to switch their raw titanium for a colored Tempest might have been able to jump the line. That's a bonus that Brenyo could offer that costs nothing. I don't know if you did that, but if you did that might be the reason you're getting it early.
I ended up grabbing black from the start, so I'm not sure if I was grouped into the people that switched from raw Ti to black. It's definitely a possibility. I am beyond grateful that it was shipped on the 27th though.

Excuse me for my lack of knowledge, but I would assume that UPS will be taking over this package and delivering at as it says it's "found in" UPS and "tracked with couriers" UPS. Its just a little odd because at first it said it was being tracked with USPS but has since changed to UPS according to parcelsapp. I I just want to make sure I'm tracking with the correct courier.

Last edited:
BearFuur,

Datoneguy

Have you guys all recieved shipping info? I'm assuming i'm not the only one still waiting on that but wanted to check in just in case I'm wrong lol.

Datoneguy,

funkyhomer

I ended up grabbing black from the start, so I'm not sure if I was grouped into the people that switched from raw Ti to black. It's definitely a possibility. I am beyond grateful that it was shipped on the 27th though.

Excuse me for my lack of knowledge, but I would assume that UPS will be taking over this package and delivering at as it says it's "found in" UPS and "tracked with couriers" UPS. Its just a little odd because at first it said it was being tracked with USPS but has since changed to UPS according to parcelsapp. I I just want to make sure I'm tracking with the correct courier.
Mine is back with usps now. Well, it’s still en route to usps after clearing customs on the 29th.

funkyhomer,
Reactions: BearFuur
Top Bottom