MadHeaters Shipping Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
How much is the bump to premium? I don't think I even noticed it.

Never mind, I see it starts about 25 Bucks and goes up to 30 something. I will be fascinated to find out how much time it saves...

Somebody stop me from adding a Reload to my order. Going back to the site may have been a mistake...

Last edited:

prayerplant

Never mind, I see it starts about 25 Bucks and goes up to 30 something. I will be fascinated to find out how much time it saves...

Somebody stop me from adding a Reload to my order. Going back to the site may have been a mistake...
I wasn't planning on getting a reload with my November Beta bit really glad i did. Being able to empty and refill a hot tempest head so effortlessly doesn't get old. Does this help you? :brow:;)

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker

I won't try to stop you. ;) I actually made a reload knockoff when I first saw them come out... My versions been working great too.

When I went to order the tempest I felt compelled to add a reload since it was the original inspiration (plus it has additional features that will be useful).

Photonic,
Reactions: Zagala

Feelingmedicated

Busy vaping...
Hmm still nothing P692x not sure if I should reach out has anyone around that number got their tracking?

Feelingmedicated,

n3hemiah

Hmm still nothing P692x not sure if I should reach out has anyone around that number got their tracking?
P687x from the UK store, nothing yet.

I'm sure it's been a very busy launch so I'm not going to reach out unless the wait extends to the weekend at least.

n3hemiah,

Feelingmedicated

Busy vaping...
P687x from the UK store, nothing yet.

I'm sure it's been a very busy launch so I'm not going to reach out unless the wait extends to the weekend at least.
Ok I'm not the only one then, I will continue waiting haha. I was thinking the same about waiting until the weekend

Feelingmedicated,

eyevape

My package arrived also in Austria! Any news did it arrive for you? We have the same shipping route i think. :razz:

Trying to guess if the Tempest arrives tomorrow or the day after!
Yes, it has arrived in Germany this afternoon 🥳 I’m living up north, so I estimate it to be here Friday or Saturday. If you’re down south, you may be lucky tomorrow.

eyevape,

It’s 2-4 day shipping

Pillaryclinton,
I did (to California), but no shipment yet so I don't have an estimate.
Damn same if it really is numerical order I should be getting a tracking number soon hopefully it really is 2-4 days like it says wasn’t trying to wait 2-3 weeks again

Pillaryclinton,

BearFuur

Did anyone here pay for premium shipping to the states wanted to get an idea of how fast it is going to arrive
I went with the free shipping to be sent to CA. As soon as I get my ETA for my delivery date I'll update my post or make a new one. (can't remember if you can edit on here, new to the forums). I recall messaging @Brenyo through email and him telling me that it should take no longer than a week of shipping once he put it in the post. So I would imagine it would be a lot faster than a week!

BearFuur,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I wasn't planning on getting a reload with my November Beta bit really glad i did. Being able to empty and refill a hot tempest head so effortlessly doesn't get old. Does this help you? :brow:;)
I already have a Reload. Actually, I have two. I have a gen 1 and a Gen 2. I was trying to decide whether I was gonna buy a third one.
I won't try to stop you. ;) I actually made a reload knockoff when I first saw them come out... My versions been working great too.

When I went to order the tempest I felt compelled to add a reload since it was the original inspiration (plus it has additional features that will be useful).
I love my Reload. I personally consider it an indispensable item for cannabis use generally, independent of its features/tools designed for the Tempest. But especially with them, it is a very well thought out device.
It’s 2-4 day shipping
I'm already using a tempest from the Nov beta so the difference in time isn't worth the money for me. But if I didn't have one the hype might have gotten me to spend the extra money in fast shipping.

My order is just the update parts and an additional head to keep on glass so I don't have to keep pulling it off the stem. And a wood stem.

funkyhomer

Ordered from the UK site with order 676* and mine shipped on the 27th and just arrived in the US. My revolve order took quite a while to arrive but that may have been due to UK postal strikes at the time. Fingers crossed it’s here before the long weekend!!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine shipped yesterday around 6pm and it says it’s gonna get to my house in California on Saturday. That seems way too fast to be right. Anyone else get it that quick?
Not gonna happen unless you paid extra for expedited shipping. Conceivably by next weekend, but probably midweek the week after. Just a guess based on my own experience and other reported experiences.

cybrguy,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Not gonna happen unless you paid extra for expedited shipping. Conceivably by next weekend, but probably midweek the week after. Just a guess based on my own experience and other reported experiences.
It’s normal, it should arrive within 1 week.

Brenyo,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, that would be faster than my previous shipments, but I'm all in for getting this stuff sooner rather than later. A slowdown for my shipments has always been Chicago's customs office dicking around and he won't have that, anyway. DeJoy's damage to the postal system is very noticeable around here...

And, btw, a week from yesterday is next Wednesday, not this Saturday... ;)

Last edited:
cybrguy,

funkyhomer

Does anyone know who DPD uses for last mile delivery in the US? Mine has cleared customs I’m curious if USPS will take over.

funkyhomer,
Top Bottom