MadHeaters Shipping Thread

PorkyPit

Same here. I ordered from UK Store, cause i got problems with EU Shop.
I ordered a Tempest and Reload 2 on release day (P7073).
14 days later i was able to order some spare parts from EU Shop (E1220).
Today i got the shipping mail from EU Shop,
but still no mail from the UK.
Hope to hear from them soon 😅.

PorkyPit,
My friend just got a shipping confirmation for an EU order around order number ~1050 (just the head unit). My beta upgrade kit from the UK site is order 7000 and is unfulfilled at this point. I'm in no rush but thought that might help a few folks gauge the timeline.
UK6780 here, also waiting in no rush. USA order

EDIT got the email !!!!

Last edited:
It seems like Brenyo is prioritizing shipping the EU orders first before shipping the UK ones? I was hoping I could get the Tempest in time for a cottage trip this weekend but it seems like it's not gonna make it 😔 (my number is P6895).

RatSkull7316,

DoubleM&M

I received the email with the tracking number, so with a bit of luck I will receive it on Friday, but I will put in my head that is just going to be on the next week.

DoubleM&M,

EuroVapeSim2

Volvo FH Globetrotter XL
Email just received for EU order 1154, DPD shipping calculator say 3 days shipping normally from Croatia to Netherlands.

EuroVapeSim2,

VapChap09

It seems like Brenyo is prioritizing shipping the EU orders first before shipping the UK ones? I was hoping I could get the Tempest in time for a cottage trip this weekend but it seems like it's not gonna make it 😔 (my number is P6895).
The eu ones are through a eu wholesaler so they probably got there stock last week to already be shipping out

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
The EU orders are a different team entirely, afaik he’s only handling the UK orders (order numbers starting with P). Based on his estimates, your order will probably ship Wednesday to Friday this week.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm a few numbers below you, but if he really is shipping 60 to 80 a day from the UK orders then it's gonna spend much more time in transit than there is before it will be shipped. I'm expecting to see mine sometime mid September here in the Midwest US.

Top Bottom