MadHeaters Shipping Thread

eyevape

E1018
Yours should be the first one tomorrow 😊
Did you check the spam folder?

eyevape,

AndyO

Jesus, give the guy a break. It's been 1 business day since he posted this update.

Sorry for the delay. Shipping will begin properly early next week. I expect the resellers and the EU store to start shipping around the middle or end of next week.

I can prepare and ship around 60-80 parcels a day, starting from order number P6750, so you can roughly calculate when I’ll get to yours.

NinneDDu

E1018
Yours should be the first one tomorrow 😊
Did you check the spam folder?
E1060 and still no info 🙃 Now for me it will be next week, even if it leaves now I will receive it no earlier than Monday 🥲 I live in a horrible place...😂😂

NinneDDu,

DoubleM&M

Well maybe the country that we live affects to, I'm from Portugal, if it's shipped this week I will only receive it on the next week, hopefully in the beginning of the week.

DoubleM&M,

HashOnMyMind

E1024 - 8 minutes ago i got the Email.
Im sure, they just ship like 100+ in one go and they all get the mail loosely around the same time - maybe not in exact order.
Cant believe its actually on the way. Croatia to Germany (both EU) shouldn't be too long even with standard shipping so i hope i can try the mighty Tempest before the weekend. (Fingers crossed)

I ordered all besides the stems (i know silly but i already own a MVS for out of the house and mostly use glass the rest of the time)

Much love to all and wish you the best of times, you deserve it! :leaf:

HashOnMyMind,

NinneDDu

E1024 - 8 minutes ago i got the Email.
Im sure, they just ship like 100+ in one go and they all get the mail loosely around the same time - maybe not in exact order.
Cant believe its actually on the way. Croatia to Germany (both EU) shouldn't be too long even with standard shipping so i hope i can try the mighty Tempest before the weekend. (Fingers crossed)

I ordered all besides the stems (i know silly but i already own a MVS for out of the house and mostly use glass the rest of the time)

Much love to all and wish you the best of times, you deserve it! :leaf:
Also my email arrived 🤩🤩🤩

PeePhlegm

My friend just got a shipping confirmation for an EU order around order number ~1050 (just the head unit). My beta upgrade kit from the UK site is order 7000 and is unfulfilled at this point. I'm in no rush but thought that might help a few folks gauge the timeline.

PeePhlegm,
Top Bottom