MadHeaters Shipping Thread

Fogoff

will be there when I’ll be back from vacation - I like when it alll gets in sync :wave:

Fogoff,

GnarlyVandal

Thanks for the link @cybrguy, I did look yesterday cause I’d seen this thread mentioned, but only searched with ‘tempest’, didn’t think to put madheaters on its own 🤦‍♂️

Either way, got my shipping order yesterday for 48 Royal Mail, and it arrived today early afternoon!

It’s definitely a great device, although I did combust (twice dammit) using the wand temp 2 guide, but letting it run to time out rather than the solid light.

330c til timeout seems a great temp so far

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It doesn't take long to get comfortable using the Tempest. I imagine it is even easier to use with the VI and click disks operating properly. I'm 9 months into having this guy, and it's still a big part of my daily rotation. Absolutely love it. And I think it's also a beautiful piece of kit.
Looking forward to the updated parts and an additional head for permanent water use.

GnarlyVandal

It doesn't take long to get comfortable using the Tempest. I imagine it is even easier to use with the VI and click disks operating properly. I'm 9 months into having this guy, and it's still a big part of my daily rotation. Absolutely love it. And I think it's also a beautiful piece of kit.
Looking forward to the updated parts and an additional head for permanent water use.

It really doesn’t, dialling in what airflow settings are like is really the biggest hurdle, but a fun one!

I’ve actually mostly ignored the clicks tbh. The visual indicator for reheating has been a godsend though. Such a useful feature!

Looking forward to the weekend when I’ll have time to try the different ball options 😁

GnarlyVandal,
Reactions: cybrguy

EuroVapeSim2

Volvo FH Globetrotter XL
Cool, I'm not expecting mine to ship today, I ordered 2 days after it started also from the EU site. Nice to ease the impatience though.

EuroVapeSim2,
Minute 3 UK site still waiting. I adjusted my order the following day, there might be a delay because of that?

humbuckers,
Top Bottom