MadHeaters Shipping Thread

HaggisHunter

DPD "delivered" my package on Monday, I stayed home all day and received nothing. It's now Thursday, so the package is almost certainly lost. No Raw Titanium Tempest for me.. I read somewhere here that the next batch won't be ready for another 6-12 months... sigh
This sucks man, has there been any update from DPD?

HaggisHunter,

Phil9000

This sucks man, has there been any update from DPD?
No, no updates from DPD. Only the sender (madheaters.eu) can file a claim stating that I haven't received anything, and that will take some time. And they will only be able to provide compensation, as the package is likely lost by now.
So now I don't have a Tempest, and I just have to hope I get my money back, because how can I prove that I didn't receive it..
I feel awful, I had waited so long for it and was really looking forward to it.

BearFuur

P721*
Your item arrived at the Post Office at 10:25 am on September 6, 2024
Preparing for delivery. Expected delivery Saturday September 7th.
Mind=blown
I was over the moon with it coming on Monday. It's landing tomorrow..! Is this a fever dream dude?! The weed man rolled through hella early this AM. This is truly divine timing.
Sorry for posting every single shipping update btw. I figured it might help someone in California get a rough time line of how long, or rather how short they can wait to expect to get there Tempest if your in Cali and went with the free shipping.
Even the free shipping is fast. I am curious and going to see how many days paid shipping shaves off when the factory seconds drop.

.d

Hope the EU stock came in as planned, slowly sweating a week after order :D

.d,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hope the EU stock came in as planned, slowly sweating a week after order :D
Unfortunately, the next shipment is stuck at customs because they are requesting a safety test report for the vapes. We're in the process of making this report, but it could take another 10 days to be finished. Sorry for the very long wait!

Brenyo,
  • Wow
Reactions: .d

Herbog

Unfortunately, the next shipment is stuck at customs because they are requesting a safety test report for the vapes. We're in the process of making this report, but it could take another 10 days to be finished. Sorry for the very long wait!
😥

Herbog,

freo_hazard

Feeling your pain bro, mine's in transit, it's been in Switzerland for over 5 days now without any scans/updates.

I'm not worried - the same thing happened with my last MH order. Super frustrating though!

yeah same here , my tempest is still enjoying the swiss army knife factory tour since the 2nd, no updates since and then once its touched down under its still got a journey to reach the west.

freo_hazard,

.d

No problem my friend - these things happen, the delay will have a tantric effect and I'm gonna fly to space when it arrives I imagine.

Thanks for the very fast update on the status of the EU shipment, it is much appreciated.
Here's to hoping it gets sent out until the end of this month, cheers!

AndyO

yeah same here , my tempest is still enjoying the swiss army knife factory tour since the 2nd, no updates since and then once its touched down under its still got a journey to reach the west.

Unfortunately it's the tracking that sucks.

- It'll show you something like "cleared and awaiting international departure"
- then you don't get another scan before it departs. The next scan is in Sydney, and after it's already been through Customs here, and after it's been through at least one sorting/distribution centre that doesn't scan it.
- once it gets to the actual delivery partner's sorting centre in Sydney, it seems to move super quickly.

I would expect you'll get a scan in the next 24-48 hours, but if you get stuck in Customs it could take longer.

AndyO,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine hit customs in New York on Friday. It has since been handed to the shipper but I have heard/seen nothing since.

Soon come...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Mine hit customs in New York on Friday. It has since been handed to the shipper but I have heard/seen nothing since.

Soon come...
Ditto, hoping it’ll move in the next few days when they process the weekend’s backlog

Octavia,
Reactions: cybrguy

Herbog

No problem my friend - these things happen, the delay will have a tantric effect and I'm gonna fly to space when it arrives I imagine.

Thanks for the very fast update on the status of the EU shipment, it is much appreciated.
Here's to hoping it gets sent out until the end of this month, cheers!
Thanks. I really needed that one. 😊

Herbog,

Lwd0003

693x just landed in Colorado!
shipped August 31st, landed in US and customs September 4th, released from customs September 5th. I did opt for the express shipping option FYI

I’ll post pics in a day or 2 - it’s really nice looking!
Did you get the leather case?

Lwd0003,

harmando

Order 74xx. Just the beta upgrade kit. Still waiting for shipping email. Anyone know what order number they are at?

harmando,
Top Bottom