MadHeaters Shipping Thread

PorkyPit

Finally my Tempest and Reload2 arrived on Wednesday:rockon:(P707X). Definitly worth the waiting time. On my tracking app there was 15 stops from the UK over Switzerland to Germany. Package was in real good condition for such a ride.
Thank you Brenyo for the extra Funnel and Ball Retaining Screens. This was a real nice birthday Gift :party:.
Now i‘m going to test all the different adjustments …so i will spent some time in the sky and of course clouds, clouds, clouds💨!!!
For all of you who are still waiting, i hope you get your units soon. I‘m keeping my fingers crossed for you!

PorkyPit,
Reactions: mixchu69

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
My tempest finally arrived! Looks like the package got crushed a few times in transit and was barely holding together but thankfully everything inside was intact! Genuinely shocked that none of the glass or ceramic bits were damaged, brenyo did a good job with the padding.

Ordered:
- tweezers
- reload
- no leather sleeve
- SiC balls
- wpa

Received:
- everything I ordered
- the freebies
- the tool that comes with the leather sleeve
- a reload funnel
- 1 pack each of the other balls that I didn’t order (1 extra zirc, 1 boro, 1 ss). Not sure if they’re all 2.5mm, 3mm or a mix but a welcome addition!

Gonna give everything a nice rinse and try it out once everything is dry tomorrow!

Edit: when I was breaking what was left of the box down I found an extra ball retaining screen and some stickers too! Think I’m going to be set for a while with this one.

Last edited:

jbm

My tempest finally arrived! Looks like the package got crushed a few times in transit and was barely holding together but thankfully everything inside was intact! Genuinely shocked that none of the glass or ceramic bits were damaged, brenyo did a good job with the padding.

Ordered:
- tweezers
- reload
- no leather sleeve
- SiC balls
- wpa

Received:
- everything I ordered
- the freebies
- the tool that comes with the leather sleeve
- a reload funnel
- 1 pack each of the other balls that I didn’t order (1 extra zirc, 1 boro, 1 ss). Not sure if they’re all 2.5mm, 3mm or a mix but a welcome addition!

Gonna give everything a nice rinse and try it out once everything is dry tomorrow!
What were the beta extras? I got one additional bag of balls. Didn’t get a wand stand.

jbm,
  • Sad
Reactions: Octavia

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
What were the beta extras? I got one additional bag of balls. Didn’t get a wand stand.
I believe the preorder freebies (didn’t order a beta kit) were:
- leather case
- wand adapter
- wand stand
- 1 extra ball set (either zirc or glass)

Looks like only the beta upgrades for the earliest betas got the wand stand included, the more recent betas got spare parts, tweezers, sleeve, finalised indicators and 1 extra set of balls. It’s a shame you didn’t get the stand, it’s got holographic flakes in it which I will really enjoy once I take this thing on a test run!

Octavia,
Reactions: Petetbay

Vapemat

EU orders are shipped periodically as they receive more stock based on the orders. I haven’t been able to prepare proper stock for them yet , but by the looks of it I might not be able to by the time I would get to it.

The next shipment is at customs right now, might arrive tomorrow and likely will ship on Monday.

Orders from Saturday will have to wait 1-2 weeks at least until I can prepare the latest orders.
Hi, do we have any update yet? Order will be shipped this week? It’s from August 31, 2024

Vapemat,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Hi, do we have any update yet? Order will be shipped this week? It’s from August 31, 2024
There was an update recently that the parcel got stuck at customs because they required a safety emissions report for the vapes, which was completed today. All orders placed up until last Wednesday should be on their way this week if they release the parcels soon.

Vapemat

There was an update recently that the parcel got stuck at customs because they required a safety emissions report for the vapes, which was completed today. All orders placed up until last Wednesday should be on their way this week if they release the parcels soon.
Thank you

Vapemat,

madaroda

Waiting on package in California. Using the DPD UK tracking number, Parcelsapp says the shipment arrived in New York and cleared customs on Sept 10. Since then, though, it is listed as "The parcel has arrived at the delivery depot - lbc New York", and it has not moved. USPS says it is "Currently awaiting package". I've gotten several items from MH in the past without problems. Do I have one now and, if so, who do I contact to investigate?

thanks

madaroda,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I would give it a few more days before you worry about it. DPD's in country affiliate has been very slow on getting the packages to USPS. My last order for example, took six days after it went through customs in New York, before it arrived at the location that handed it off to USPS. Then it went quickly. You'll probably see movement in the tracking later today or tomorrow...

shadymilkman

Mine just arrived.. it never once crossed my mind that the beers upgrade kit would be assembled.. the little details that @Brenyo brings us always impeccable. Super pleased with the finished product.

shadymilkman,
Reactions: Brenyo

ibnganja

OMG I'm p75xx!! So So Close!!!! Purple/Lime Green come to Papa!!
Im p75xx and mine got shipped today :D

its funny, I messaged them to ask if I can add another preload to the order and they said "sure, its right here, about to ship" and still managed to add a preload and ship without delay. best customer service in the business!

can't wait to get mines!!!! I'm in canada

Top Bottom