MadHeaters Shipping Thread

n3hemiah

Tell me about UPS and Castle Donington. How long do packages tend to hang out there? It's been days, could it stretch to weeks?

n3hemiah,

Phil9000

I was supposed to receive my tempest on Friday, but DPD "ran out of time." Then, on Monday, I get a message saying my package has been delivered, but I haven't received anything.
I've read the whole tempest page on this site, been refreshing the Madheaters site daily for months, finally managing to place a pre-order, and then I had to wait another three weeks for delivery only for DPD to mess it up. Just great...

4o

AndyO

I was supposed to receive my tempest on Friday, but DPD "ran out of time." Then, on Monday, I get a message saying my package has been delivered, but I haven't received anything.
I've read the whole tempest page on this site, been refreshing the Madheaters site daily for months, finally managing to place a pre-order, and then I had to wait another three weeks for delivery only for DPD to mess it up. Just great...

4o

Feeling your pain bro, mine's in transit, it's been in Switzerland for over 5 days now without any scans/updates.

I'm not worried - the same thing happened with my last MH order. Super frustrating though!

AndyO,

NinneDDu

Feeling your pain bro, mine's in transit, it's been in Switzerland for over 5 days now without any scans/updates.

I'm not worried - the same thing happened with my last MH order. Super frustrating though!
Mine has been “In delivery” since yesterday... still like this, very strange, the postal services are terrible, there is little to discuss about this. They are very late. Always. I ordered it exactly a month ago... I'm a little annoyed, obviously not with mh but with the postal service. 7 days have passed since the shipping date.

NinneDDu,

LordKahel

Tell me about UPS and Castle Donington. How long do packages tend to hang out there? It's been days, could it stretch to weeks?

I paid extra for UPS because DPD takes forever to get here and clear custom. It shipping yesterday , stopped in Castle Donington last night and arrived in Louiseville KY this morning. So it didn't stay long over there.

eyevape

As far as I can tell most parcel carriers are working in precarious circumstances while the company maximizes profits on their back. That’s why almost every single parcel service sucks nowadays. But I consider DPD to be one of the most unreliable services. If I can, I choose DHL.

eyevape,
Reactions: Octavia

Rahrah12

just got the email that mine has received a shipping label. I only ordered a Tempest Head and some other items though...

Rahrah12,
Reactions: Wozz

Herbog

As far as I can tell most parcel carriers are working in precarious circumstances while the company maximizes profits on their back. That’s why almost every single parcel service sucks nowadays. But I consider DPD to be one of the most unreliable services. If I can, I choose DHL.
it depends a little where you live, but they all suck in their own way. Each time I move another one becomes the worst. Right know it’s FedEx and GLS for me but DPD and DHL had the crown already too.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Parcelapps.com last message on my order is "scanned to container" on today's date, so it should be off soon. Oddly, it estimates delivery in two weeks, but hopefully that is just a standard estimate.

cybrguy,

BearFuur

My package cleared customs on August 31st. I wonder what courier, if any will be picking this thing up. Anybody else having the same experience? Shipping to the states. I'm a bit paranoid that it got lost in translation

BearFuur,

n3hemiah

My package cleared customs on August 31st. I wonder what courier, if any will be picking this thing up. Anybody else having the same experience? Shipping to the states. I'm a bit paranoid that it got lost in translation
Been there, wondered the same. From multiple MH orders to the states, I can tell you that it takes a few days to get the handoff update from domestic shipping.

Looks like my UPS package cleared Castle Donington and is finally in the United States. Est delivery to California on Thursday...

n3hemiah,
Reactions: Wozz

funkyhomer

Same. Only live an hour from where mine came in on 8/31. It’s been sitting with ups in ovations since then. They take their time before handing off to usps!

funkyhomer,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine cleared customs in Los Angeles early this morning, so probably won’t reach me today in Northern California :( gotta wait until Tuesday probably since Monday is a holiday here.
I'm really curious about this one. Has it arrived yet?

cybrguy,

BearFuur

Been there, wondered the same. From multiple MH orders to the states, I can tell you that it takes a few days to get the handoff update from domestic shipping.

Looks like my UPS package cleared Castle Donington and is finally in the United States. Est delivery to California on Thursday...
Thank you so much for this information. its been a little bit of a confusing order which parcels app saying that USPS will take the package then switching to UPS just one refresh later. With the holiday yesterday I'm sure that all couriers are backed up and it will take a couple days to get from cleared from customs into USPS or UPS's hands. Thank you for this information! That would be absolutely awesome if both of our orders landed on Thursday
Same. Only live an hour from where mine came in on 8/31. It’s been sitting with ups in ovations since then. They take their time before handing off to usps!
Phew! I'm truly glad to hear that Im not the only that is also experiencing this at the moment. I truly appreciate the information!

Edit: I wonder where my package is chilling at? The most information I can get out of parcelsapp/ and exelot is that its been cleared from LAX. Im a little envious of you people that know exactly where your package is at. All good though, tis not the end of the world

BearFuur,
Reactions: n3hemiah
Top Bottom