MadHeaters Shipping Thread

BearFuur

Package was picked up by usps in Fontana CA. It's now in Long Beach CA. No ETA just yet. It's only about 6 hours away from where I live. Man, this chalking to be one of the best birthdays I've ever had.. I truly can't thank you enough Brenyo. Seriously, what amazing timing, absolutely divine!

I keep wanting to comment and commiserate with others on the wait for my Tempest but I don't want to dirty up the thread (which moves fast enough already) so here is a thread for wishin and bitchin...

This wait has not been overly long, just painful with anticipation. Apparently Brenyo has not learned how to fold space.
I’m in the boat with you brother can’t wait to show it off here in Australia 🇦🇺 where are you at bro ?

Billy gadget Yarr,
Reactions: Sidoney

BearFuur

delivered to California! very pumped to finish work and try it out!
I'm really excited for you dude! Congratulations. Cheers too some seriously stoney testing! I'm curious if you went with the free shipping or paid for the expedited shipping?

It looks like USPS has handed the package off to UPS in Long Beach, CA. UPS is showing an ETA of Monday September 9th by 7pm. I truly mean it when I say it, and I can't say it enough. You're the man Brenyo! A million thanks from me to you.

I know my wife is beyond happy that the Tempest is showing up so I can shut the hell up about talking about it and just experience it rather then watching the same couple of videos about it and showing her the cloud production on it.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I’m in the boat with you brother can’t wait to show it off here in Australia 🇦🇺 where are you at bro ?
The post you are replying to was from the beta shipment in November of last year when I first started this thread. ;) I am, of course, waiting again for the upgraded parts and some other accessories I wanted including a second Head for use on glass and some ball retainer screens. I am in the Chicago area of the US.
I can tell you the wait is worth it. The Tempest is a truly great vape.

Last edited:

n3hemiah

I'm really excited for you dude! Congratulations. Cheers too some seriously stoney testing! I'm curious if you went with the free shipping or paid for the expedited shipping?

It looks like USPS has handed the package off to UPS in Long Beach, CA. UPS is showing an ETA of Monday September 9th by 7pm. I truly mean it when I say it, and I can't say it enough. You're the man Brenyo! A million thanks from me to you.

I know my wife is beyond happy that the Tempest is showing up so I can shut the hell up about talking about it and just experience it rather then watching the same couple of videos about it and showing her the cloud production on it.
I paid for UPS Expedited in this case. For previous MH orders I've used the normal DPD shipping.

Good luck man, not even a week and you'll be puffin clouds!

To everybody else in this thread: we're all gonna make it! You can do it, I believe in you!

Vapemat

Could someone from the EU tell me if they received an email yesterday or today and what was the order number?

I placed my second order on Saturday, which has the number E1240, and I would like to know at what stage the EU orders are being processed.

Vapemat,

Herbog

Could someone from the EU tell me if they received an email yesterday or today and what was the order number?

I placed my second order on Saturday, which has the number E1240, and I would like to know at what stage the EU orders are being processed.
E122x from Germany here. My order will be dispatched next week due to customer service.

Herbog,

Brenyo

Manufacturer

EU orders are shipped periodically as they receive more stock based on the orders. I haven’t been able to prepare proper stock for them yet , but by the looks of it I might not be able to by the time I would get to it.

The next shipment is at customs right now, might arrive tomorrow and likely will ship on Monday.

Orders from Saturday will have to wait 1-2 weeks at least until I can prepare the latest orders.

Vapemat

EU orders are shipped periodically as they receive more stock based on the orders. I haven’t been able to prepare proper stock for them yet , but by the looks of it I might not be able to by the time I would get to it.

The next shipment is at customs right now, might arrive tomorrow and likely will ship on Monday.

Orders from Saturday will have to wait 1-2 weeks at least until I can prepare the latest orders.
Thank you for the quick answer 🙏🏻

Vapemat,

AndyO

I'd waited a week with no shipping updates, I'd finally annoyed @Brenyo with a message... by this afternoon I'd received a shipping update.

It's still not going to be here til next week, but at least I know it's on its way now.

hazyy1

I’m trying so hard to be patient but I’m p750x lol
Hoping for it to ship sometime mid next week!

hazyy1,
Reactions: ibnganja

Phil9000

DPD "delivered" my package on Monday, I stayed home all day and received nothing. It's now Thursday, so the package is almost certainly lost. No Raw Titanium Tempest for me.. I read somewhere here that the next batch won't be ready for another 6-12 months... sigh

NinneDDu

I am still waiting my tempest…Bought just put on sale....I just hope it arrives tomorrow...it was on delivery for today but no one has been seen...

NinneDDu,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

FYI, this is the link to estimated ship dates...

hazyy1

FYI, this is the link to estimated ship dates...
Thank you

hazyy1,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Same here. :rockon:
Beta user here, so hopefully waiting won’t be as excruciating as it was last time.
Got an extra head, a second Reload2 (lost my first one), upgrade kit, rosewood stem, and a couple spare ball screens
Looks like our orders were pretty identical, other than you're getting a second Reload. If I had lost mine I would have certainly done so, and I almost did anyway. I still have the Reload gen 1 as a backup.
I may still get a second reload some time in the future.

cybrguy,
Reactions: ezpz

ibnganja

I’m trying so hard to be patient but I’m p750x lol
Hoping for it to ship sometime mid next week!
LOL. Same! Stay patient, brotha. According to the website estimate we won't get it shipped until September 21. But it's still not too bad!

ibnganja,
Reactions: hazyy1
Top Bottom