Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

HumbleLivings

I just ordered a vestratto anvil with an XL bowl. Will the reload gen 2 be compatible with it? Thanks! Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this
yes I use my Reloads ( I have 1 xgen1 and 6 xgen2)
i use my reloads with Anvil and Dynavaps
and looking forward to using Reloads with Tempest as well
Great tool to have makes things much easier! ✌️

HumbleLivings

I've been wondering this! IS there a way to use the re-load with Anvil so that one can actually re-load? My VAS says I need a reload but my brain can't figure out how the workflow could be an improvement if I can actually re-load the bowl.
yes I reload my Anvil all the time and do back to back bowls
I leave bowl on reload magnet and stick the Reload cap wAnvil on magnet into my herb bowl and press it down to reload herb
so i dont touch the hot cap, it stays on Reload Cap magnet and i just dip it in my herb bowl and press down to reload herb and then press a lil with finger sometimes (sometimes no pressing necessary, it depends on how firmly you press on herb to stay in tight)

it works great for me, no reason it should not work for you, I have 6 reload gen2's and 1 gen1 😊

Momor

yes I reload my Anvil all the time and do back to back bowls
I leave bowl on reload magnet and stick the Reload cap wAnvil on magnet into my herb bowl and press it down to reload herb
so i dont touch the hot cap, it stays on Reload Cap magnet and i just dip it in my herb bowl and press down to reload herb and then press a lil with finger sometimes (sometimes no pressing necessary, it depends on how firmly you press on herb to stay in tight)

it works great for me, no reason it should not work for you, I have 6 reload gen2's and 1 gen1 😊
It only works when your stash part of the Reaload is full though right ? I don't really see how you can properly repack your Anvil bowl with it attached to the lid of the Reload and a half empty pot for exemple as it can't go deep anough ?

Cannabiker

It only works when your stash part of the Reaload is full though right ? I don't really see how you can properly repack your Anvil bowl with it attached to the lid of the Reload and a half empty pot for exemple as it can't go deep anough ?
I'll let @HumbleLivings field that one from their perspective, but, yes, that's my experience. I either use the magnet on the Anvil tube, or I use a jeweler's magnet. I've got one of those on my keychain for portable use (which I rarely use, as I've usually got the tube handy), and another that I keep at home with my Anvil WPA (I use that one all the time, since the WPA has no tube). Still, I think the Reload is super useful with the Anvil. Having the stash and debowler in one unit is still convenient, even if loading is a little awkward.

Zagala

I received my first ever Mad Heaters gear - a factory second black Revolve Gen2 and a factory second green Reload, and a second order of the Rainbow Revolve Gen 2 without sleeve. Thank you @Brenyo for the free goodies, lots of glass sleeves and a wooden sleeve you gifted me! I resisted the Midnight Blue but was not successful and I placed an order this morning! I intend to use the Black Revolve with Tempest head and wooden sleeves when the Tempest is released. I will play with combinations of tips and sleeves with the Midnight Blue when it comes and the Rainbow as plain Revolve. So thrilled to finally join the Mad Heaters ents and try the Revolve. Look forward to trying the new arrivals and learn a bit about them and I can wait patiently for the Tempest release. I have watched lots of videos, searched FC and Reddit threads, so now is time to do the cleaning and read the manual before anything.

alex0801

Does anyone else find the revolve draw resistance to be crazy high even on the most open settings? Just got a v2 and am honestly pretty disappointed. Had an M before with a TRWW intercooler. I found the airflow to be way more open on my M stem. Have tried direct flow tube, full open mouthpiece, airport open and closed (and all other variations, just assuming this one to be most open).

Looking at the direct flow tube diameter, I was a bit shocked at how tight it was compared to stock condensers. So the additional restriction feels logical and not like a malfunction. Just doesn’t make sense to me with how it’s touted as being so adjustable. Open on the revolve draws like totally closed on the M. And compared to the anvil, the revolve is like sucking a milkshake through a straw. Am I just the only one who would ever want it that open or something?

alex0801,

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
I just received my Revolve Gen 2 in blue and my silver Reload. The Revolve is now cleaned and waiting for its first use. Both the Reload and the Revolve are excellently crafted; you can immediately see the high quality of the devices.

But what I find particularly great: @Brenyo not only included two additional glass stems but also a beautiful blue wooden stem and lots of accessories. Wow, that's really kind and top-notch customer service!

Thank you so much, @Brenyo! Be assured that you've gained a new loyal customer in me, who will be shopping with you again, latest by the release of the Tempest.

Thanks again and warm greetings from Switzerland!

lluther

Does anyone know of a funnel that works well with the reload gen 2? I saw someone using the Jarz classic funnel which looks like a perfect fit. I can't easily source this from the UK, does anyone have any recommendations?

lluther,

dtrdrk

Hey, does the 12mm glass body fit the revolve gen1 as well? Is it just thicker than the old glass body?

dtrdrk,
Top Bottom