Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
If reviewers became the reviewed they would lose their shit. It would be like people stopped peeing in the pool, and started peeing into the pool.

acstorfer,

condition

I feel so stupid. After discovering how stupid I am for not using a glass stem and not taking advantage of the reclaim all of this time, I finally tried the condenser screen. After about 36 hours it was too clogged to go on. I popped it out and put it into the bowl with a really light pack. I can finally focus enough to write this. The screen wasn't dirty. It was just completely covered in very translucent reclaim. Yeah, the screen is very very very worthwhile.

* In case anyone is interested while looking for a new screen for the tip I came across some old Gen 1 condenser screens. I was curious so I tried one in the tip. It fit and works perfectly. I haven't tried with a Gen II screen and I'll need to order more before I try them for that. Anyway, a 3 pack of stainless steel ccd's from Dynavap for $7.00 or a 10 pack of MH's screens for £1.25?

With Sneaky Pete half bowl converter

What are the MH's screens? Also do you use half bowl converter from sneaky pete? I found that the half load together with the volume of the converter inside the tip reduced the vapor's taste. Maybe the converter doesn't work so well with the CCD and its best with plain screen as you posted?

condition,

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
@condition

The screens are sold to protect the condenser, and now I use them for ccd's. I do use the sneaky pete half bowl converter. I prefer half bowls, and they just make it so much easier for me. When I can finally get a Reload perhaps the doohickey will change my mind? I can't really taste any difference with it though. I got an fmj last month so for a week I just used full bowls. I didn't notice a difference in taste, but that means nothing. I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day so others may definitely taste a difference.

acstorfer,
Reactions: condition

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Last thing i knew was that the DV-redditpage had a ban on any MADheaters related content.
Posts got deleted, pictures were removed...

Then there was some drama?
And what do i see now scrolling down that very same DV-redditpage?

:D:rockon:
Now that's a turnaround if i've ever seen one! (Ok, it's not the Gen 2 yet but hey, pretty awesome product placement! I just love the copy of " The Dope Chronicles" and the pics of the grim reaper under it too! :whip:)
Nice!
Congrats to MADheaters!

:tup:

Just a little bit, yeah :D

But we can post Revolve pics again, so yeey!

Also, for ppl interested:

QR code to the facebook MadHeaters appreciation group, if any of you wanna join

OGablogian,

Wylie

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
I DID post a review just to see if they bounced it. They did not. I have no idea what the trigger was that caused them to bounce @Wylie's. Wanna share it with us?
No idea why my review was flagged as fake. Obviously it wasn't. If I can get a copy of my order confirmation or something similar I can try and get it reinstated.

Last edited:
Wylie,

kokolokokolokon

the tip has arrived! Now i know why some friends told me their favorite tip is the 5fin Ti. I think there’s no need to explain it here since it is not a new tip.
The color is beautiful, matching my midnight blue Gen2 (the stem is brighter) and it was very clean! Nice!

I bought a SS liner to make a custom wood sleeve and it comes with one more as a freebie! Thank you very much @Brenyo !

Now i have to look for a wood wich pair with this midnight blues and let the luthier does the magic

floribud

What is this? Is my Revolve a victim of a cyber attack?

When I track it in 17track.net I get "No tracking info can be obtained currently due to the carrier's internet issue. "

Anyone know how long it usually takes for a Revolve tracking to show up in the US after it leaves the UK?

Screenshot-2023-02-21-at-11-51-26-AM.png

floribud,

Vape Cloud City

When I track it in 17track.net I get "No tracking info can be obtained currently due to the carrier's internet issue. "

Anyone know how long it usually takes for a Revolve tracking to show up in the US after it leaves the UK?

Screenshot-2023-02-21-at-11-51-26-AM.png
Royal Mail had an issue on February 14th that disrupted their service. I ordered one on the 14th and there are no updates in tracking either, yours at least says it's left the UK so you can possibly try and track it using the USPS tracker. Mine has been sitting at "Sender preparing item" since the 14th so I can't speak to if that works or not haha

Vape Cloud City,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine left the UK on January 31st and arrived at the Chicago airport on Feb 3rd. It bounced around some local POs (USPS errors) and finally arrived here on Monday Feb 6th. And I have used it almost every day since. Love it.

cybrguy,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Yours was shipped after, but they're still very slow with the parcels unfortunately.
The next update is usually within a week, but hard to say now. A few parcels arrived today in the US from around that date so I'd expect that there will be a new update soon.

Brenyo,
Reactions: chary-ka

Tji89

Hi. I'm almost ready to order a rainbow set of gen 2. I see there's no titanium tip with rainbow colours, just ss tip. Never tried the ss tip before. Where do I get 🌈 tip in titanium?

Tji89,

Petetbay

I asked once about buying the Revolve without the Ti stem and thanks to @Brenyo I see now it’s an option on the site. I was needing some more glass stems. :bang:

thatguyralph

Was just about to check out when the prices for revolve gen 2 (and second factory) increased by £20 :bang:. Will MH online store be doing 4/20 sale? In the meantime good change to compare the rumoured new m dynavap :hmm:

thatguyralph,

Squidge

Butane powered
@Brenyo Will the crown with keyring fit on the gen2 reload or will I need to buy a different one?

I'd quite like to have both full reload kits (reload, mini pot, crown keyring) and be able to swap reloads onto different carry cases without having to swap the keyring.

Squidge,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Was just about to check out when the prices for revolve gen 2 (and second factory) increased by £20 :bang:. Will MH online store be doing 4/20 sale? In the meantime good change to compare the rumoured new m dynavap :hmm:
That’s probably the tax if you’re purcahsing from the UK? The prices didn’t change since the gen 2 release.

Yes, there will be a sale at 4/20

@Brenyo Will the crown with keyring fit on the gen2 reload or will I need to buy a different one?
Yes, it should fit

ezpz

TLDR: I'm really glad I joined the MadHeater club.

Howzit everyone. Been using my Revolve gen 2 and Reload for a little over a month now. Absolutely loving it. Huge upgrade all around.

My preferred setup is a closed airport with the DRC MP set to DL. I love MTL hits but the MTL setting is far too restrictive. Even with an empty tip (no herb, no cap), it still feels like you're pulling through a clogged condenser. So, setting the DRC to DL with a closed airport, gives me the best MTL hit.

The fins on the stem get really hot. Not a problem when hitting it, just gotta be mindful of it when reloading.

The vapor is amazingly cool (not even noticeable until you exhale a massive cloud). Lets me do multiple bowls without hacking up a lung. So definitely adds to the stealth factor (besides the huge cloud ofc).

Hands down my favorite stem to use. So much so, that I just had to order the black ti tip and cap, to match my black Revolve and Reload.

The Reload was also a significant upgrade. I used to carry an avb container, a fresh herb container, and a small hand towel to deal with the hot captive cap and fmj. Now, just the Reload takes the place of all these items. And I empty my bowl with a debowler now, instead of trying to blow it in to a container. More civilized I guess.

I always do full bowls, so the ccd placer is a tamper for me. I don't tamp down too much. Just enough so herb isn't sticking out the tip. I stab and twist to load a bowl, then tamp it down with the ccd placer. Very useful when reloading a hot tip.

The decapper magnet is very strong. It secures the cap throughout the entire process of unloading/reloading a bowl. No more fumbling around with a hot cap.

Loved my Reload so much that I just had to add the key ring magnet to my accessories order. Accessories order took nine days from UK to US customs.

Definitely stoked with my MadHeaters purchases this Christmas season.

Top Bottom