Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

kokolokokolokon

I'm really hoping that Dani vape makes an adapter to let their tip fit the Dynavap stem "or I'll have 1 made" then I can order one of these for use with my Dani tip
How sick would that be
I hope Vu from BFG makes the Dani Lite tip compatible with 8mm stems

kokolokokolokon,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm really hoping that Dani vape makes an adapter to let their tip fit the Dynavap stem "or I'll have 1 made" then I can order one of these for use with my Dani tip
How sick would that be
I am still very happy with Dynavap's own tips and caps, especially the Vong tip I have above on the G2. Further up the thread I have an Omni tip on the Revolve with the wood stem and I think it is very pretty, but I find the Vong tip hits better. The hits I get from these devices are plenty big enough for my old lungs so I haven't felt the need to try the FMJ or the Anvil but I understand that we all have our own interests and desires. The more options the better I say, but the Revolve is now my favorite stem by far.

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
I hope Vu from BFG makes the Dani Lite tip compatible with 8mm stems
I've been told no, I'm gonna sort out an adapter

I am still very happy with Dynavap's own tips and caps, especially the Vong tip I have above on the G2. Further up the thread I have an Omni tip on the Revolve with the wood stem and I think it is very pretty, but I find the Vong tip hits better. The hits I get from these devices are plenty big enough for my old lungs so I haven't felt the need to try the FMJ or the Anvil but I understand that we all have our own interests and desires. The more options the better I say, but the Revolve is now my favorite stem by far.
Yeah I've got the Dani and Dynavap for when I got out and I've got a ball vape at home, I'm gonna sort the adapter myself

Please help me get my post above into this quote in trying not to get banned for upsetting the mods 😂

tinctorus,

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Especially the Rainbow version. But it's not just gorgeous, it works and cools very very well.

The colors really pop on the G2 because it is a mirrored surface rather than the more matte like surface of the G1.
Compare.jpg
"Liquid Rainbows" That is beautiful.

Vape Cloud City

My first stem just shipped today! Excited to check it out. Picked up the Reload since I've been traveling with a dynavap more than I thought recently.

Vape Cloud City,
Reactions: acstorfer

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Most of us who bought a Reload now find it indispensable. It really is a convenient partner for any VapCap.

Best accessory you never knew you needed...

As I have said above, I am loving my Gen2 also. While I normally go through water at home, I am often now reaching for my Revolve instead.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
It really is a convenient partner for any VapCap.

True but it's more than that imho!
It's simply an indispensable accessory to use with any vaporiser, a handy tool for any weed-consuming activity.

Sure, it has some features designed specifically for DV/revolve-usage but while i don't carry my Revolve everywhere i always have at least one Reload with me...
It's great as stash, smell and waterproof. Quite discrete looking and very solid.
Keeps pre ground herbs perfectly fresh and i love the fact that it's fully adjustable: it can be as small or as large as needed!
Several different strains can be stored apart in one, compact, slick and virtually unbreakable stash.
The top part can be used as ABV container but just as easy for loading more weed (that's how i do it)!

I keep mine loaded with the strains of the day/week all the time: indica in the bottom pot(s) and sativa's high on top so i can work my way down during the day!

The removable needle in the ABV part is also a nice feature and is useful with a lot of vapes.
And i love the removable keychain: sometimes i hang a torch on it, attach some extra batteriesleeves or put it on my keychain so i can just pull it off. That magnet connection is very strong and has never failed on me!

Did i say already that i just LOVE my Reloads?
Well, i really do! Couldn't do without!
Everybody should have one!
For sure those that like to partake on the go: you'll know this is what you always needed when you have one, trust me!

Best accessory you never knew you needed...

You see? it's not just me saying this!
And he knows because he has one!
;)

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
True but it's more than that imho!
It's simply an indispensable accessory to use with any vaporiser, a handy tool for any weed-consuming activity.

Sure, it has some features designed specifically for DV/revolve-usage but while i don't carry my Revolve everywhere i always have at least one Reload with me...
It's great as stash, smell and waterproof. Quite discrete looking and very solid.
Keeps pre ground herbs perfectly fresh and i love the fact that it's fully adjustable: it can be as small or as large as needed!
Several different strains can be stored apart in one, compact, slick and virtually unbreakable stash.
The top part can be used as ABV container but just as easy for loading more weed (that's how i do it)!

I keep mine loaded with the strains of the day/week all the time: indica in the bottom pot(s) and sativa's high on top so i can work my way down during the day!

The removable needle in the ABV part is also a nice feature and is useful with a lot of vapes.
And i love the removable keychain: sometimes i hang a torch on it, attach some extra batteriesleeves or put it on my keychain so i can just pull it off. That magnet connection is very strong and has never failed on me!

Did i say already that i just LOVE my Reloads?
Well, i really do! Couldn't do without!
Everybody should have one!
For sure those that like to partake on the go: you'll know this is what you always needed when you have one, trust me!

You see? it's not just me saying this!
And he knows because he has one!
;)
Yes! What he said. :lol:

DonMarteng

To everyone ordering from Germany, please save yourself the troubles and just order from a retailer.
The customs office made me go there twice and fill out paperwork at home for over 2 hours.
It took about 3 weeks to get here and I still dont have it, hopefully tomorrow.
All the required paperwork was missing and I had to pay for customs + service.
Oh and this is their new reworked system since 01.01.23 to make things easier for everyone :D
Im not gonna order again unfortunately due to this immense clusterfu*k.
I hope my documents will be good tomorrow, if not you might see me on the news later that day :D

DocNicksche

To everyone ordering from Germany, please save yourself the troubles and just order from a retailer.
The customs office made me go there twice and fill out paperwork at home for over 2 hours.
It took about 3 weeks to get here and I still dont have it, hopefully tomorrow.
All the required paperwork was missing and I had to pay for customs + service.
Oh and this is their new reworked system since 01.01.23 to make things easier for everyone :D
Im not gonna order again unfortunately due to this immense clusterfu*k.
I hope my documents will be good tomorrow, if not you might see me on the news later that day :D
That's a real bummer, man!
I totally get you! I'm from Austria and I had my fair share of trouble with my orders from outside EU!
But I also ordered directly from Mad Heaters two times now and it reached me within days every time and with absolutely no issues at customs. Of course I had to pay the import fees and some service fees, but that's it.
You must have been particularly unlucky this time!
I once lost an order due to the fact that they had an internal Audit in the customs service Center and one very picky auditor chose my parcel to check and was surprised to find some vape gear ( e cig Type, which is illegal to import to Austria). On a normal day, nobody would have noticed it 🤦

Last edited:

DonMarteng

Hey folks, thanks for your feedback!
Unfortunately Germany decided to change the import limit from 1000€ down to 150€ when it comes to paying Zoll (tax).
This was done on the 01.01.2023 and therefore I bet a lot of people dont know about this yet.
No worries @Brenyo , this is a new situation for all of us and I dont blame you one bit.
But you will need to make a special customs form, if you send something to Germany with the value over 150€ in the future I guess.
And this document is a complete pain in the bottocks.
So maybe try to keep your orders to Germany around 145€ and there will be no problem.
Ill let you know how much I payed in the end, so you got this info for future customers/reference.
Well tomorrow will be the day Im sure ;)
Cant wait to give full review on the new toys!

DocNicksche

How are the penalties for that... confiscation or worse?
...confiscation is the minimum 😉
In this Case I already contacted the carrier service (I think it was UPS) and the customs service to ask about why it was held at customs for over a week...
And I played the innocent customer who couldn't understand what he did wrong and told them I was a collector of such vape devices (e cigs are not forbidden in Austria, only the import without a licence) and that I wasn't aware I was doing something illegal :shrug:

So, it was "only" confiscated. I then contacted the retailer in UK, where I ordered it and told them that it was confiscated... They sent me the same vape again for free! And this time it went through customs without even charging import fees or anything!

I was very lucky that time :D

For example, my anvil, which I also ordered directly from vestratto was just sent back by customs, because they took it as "e cig type vape" , which is illegal to import. Fortunately vestratto figured out a way to bring the anvil to me anyway ( via an official retailer). I waited a good 4 to 5 months until I got my anvil in the end.

But, like I Said, no issues with any of my Mad Heaters orders...even the Austrian customs seem to understand the "paperwork" they sende along

DocNicksche,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
But you will need to make a special customs form, if you send something to Germany with the value over 150€ in the future I guess.
And this document is a complete pain in the bottocks.
I do have a very detailed customs invoice that I use for UPS, but there is a standard one provided by royal mail which is the same for every postal system afaik (CN22 and CN23). This is the one I must use, but I can provide additional ones in the parcel as well which is very rarely needed in the EU.

The 150 EUR threshold is for the IOSS system as far as I know and you have to pay tax on the parcels regardless of the value normally. This should be the same everywhere in the EU. I've sent 100s of parcels to Germany so far with barely any trouble (most of them were over 150EUR) but there are some odd ones here and there ofc :(

Hi @Brenyo, will Mad Heaters re-stock brushed finish Revolve ?

Yes very likely but not exactly sure when - probably in about 6-8 months. It's still available at some resellers

Last edited:
Brenyo,
Reactions: Seinen

DonMarteng

I do have a very detailed customs invoice that I use for UPS, but there is a standard one provided by royal mail which is the same for every postal system afaik (CN22 and CN23). This is the one I must use, but I can provide additional ones in the parcel as well which is very rarely needed in the EU.

The 150 EUR threshold is for the IOSS system as far as I know and you have to pay tax on the parcels regardless of the value normally. This should be the same everywhere in the EU. I've sent 100s of parcels to Germany so far with barely any trouble (most of them were over 150EUR) but there are some odd ones here and there ofc :(
Everything has landed and no problems with none of the items, Im very impressed by the quality.
Thank you for the goodies, cant wait to try all the options out.

This new law is only valid in Germany and only since the beginning of this year.
The paperwork is called ATLAS and the document is called IZA, according to the employee either the seller or the transportation company has to fill it out before it crosses borders.
Maybe just another forced stepstone for UK shops in general after Brexit?
Cant really tell you how much that changes anything, but I ended up paying 39€, which was ok.
It did take forever and a degree to fill out the paperwork though and I needed a couple of caps to get through.
But as I said, not blaming you in any way Brenyo, Germany is famous for its useless bureaucracy.

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Last thing i knew was that the DV-redditpage had a ban on any MADheaters related content.
Posts got deleted, pictures were removed...

Then there was some drama?
And what do i see now scrolling down that very same DV-redditpage?

:D:rockon:
Now that's a turnaround if i've ever seen one! (Ok, it's not the Gen 2 yet but hey, pretty awesome product placement! I just love the copy of " The Dope Chronicles" and the pics of the grim reaper under it too! :whip:)
Nice!
Congrats to MADheaters!

:tup:

Last edited:
666Honeybadger,

Wylie

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
I posted a review for madheaters on trustpilot. I received an email from trustpilot saying they had removed my review because they thought it was fake??? I replied and told them it was a legitimate review. Now they are asking for 'documentation of my relationship with madheaters.co uk' to reinstate the review. Not sure I still have any order confirmation email. Just trying to show my support...oh well.

Top Bottom