Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I am really excited about the revolve 2 - I will let you know how it compares to the simrell!
I too am very interested in a honest side by side review. I consider the Revolve to be on a whole different level but I also don't own anything with a big '$' on it. My long wooden stems cool wonderfully and it would take 5+" of stem to even come close to a Revolve's vape path-length.

Goita

I have been lucky and have owned lots of high end vapes from the evo (still use) tafee bowle, firefly 2 etc but still find myself using an IH and my simrell. If the revolve is cooler/smoother this will be my new daily driver!

Goita,
Reactions: Gunner

Dejavu

If one were forced to pick a 2021 vong or omni, which version would you get? I hear the 9fin is not that great?.....

Or is it a big enough of a difference to really tell? I'm liking the adjustable air port design and have credit from an online smoke shop.

Dejavu,

Goita

Well my revolve 2 has arrived with some very generous freebies - thanks guys! Initial impressions are that it is a quality piece and very well made even the smallest parts just click perfectly into place. I have given it a soak in iso and will be giving it a test drive tonight on some mephisto toof decay and some northern lights. Very impressed so far - will report back tomorrow.

ezpz

Howzit everyone. Just wanted to share how I've been using my MadHeaters products.

Pic 1: Armored cap doesn't fit in the Reload decapper. Got the keychain leather "dynaglove," glued in the free MadHeaters mag that came with my Gen2 order, and hooked it up to my magnet keychain for the Reload. Works great.

Pic 2: Got the red wooden stem to help combat the heat from the AC. Because I've been heating the Dynavap logo, I scorched my wood. :bang: Gonna see how it looks after I scorch the rest of the top edge.

Pic 3/4: Yeah. It works. 11mm glass sleeve, Gen2 helix and MP, red dyna o-ring inside, gray o-ring on top. Hits are very smooth. If I had 2 Revolves, then I'd probably use it with the TM. But this helix is reserved for my AC. I can easily switch between the two, just that cleaning will need to be more frequent. And it was a PITA getting that red o-ring in there.

A couple things I gotta mention. I posted recently about the wooden doob tube on etsy. It fits the metal stem, but sadly, the wood stem is a tad bit too thick.
I bought the wood stem and 11mm glass from Vgoodiez. Shipped out the same day I ordered and included freebies. Thanks @VGOODIEZ . :tup:

Edit: Forgot to mention that the Revolve Gen2 with the wood stem fits my Futostash G2.

Last edited:

Goita

I have had my revolve 2 for nearly a week and I am really enjoying it. I had previously been using a simrell vortex on a TI stem with a low temp cap, which produced good flavor although a found the vapor too hot on the normal captive cap. The revolve does a great job at cooling the vapor to the extent that I now use the normal captive cap rather than the low temp. I have tried a few of the combinations of airflow, mtl etc and have settled on a combo that works for me - how nice to have something that you can customise for your style. Only slight negative is I found flavors slightly muted but you can't have everything and I suspect if I play around with a few more settings I might be able to improve this. ( I have a glass stem which I haven't tried yet). Overall very happy and no regrets - top quality stem.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I really need to stop and watch some videos. I have the Revolve Gen2 in black, and haven't put it together yet, as I'm still in the bewildered stage. Got everything cleaned in ISO, and figured today needs to be the day to get it together. The Reload is a dream, but I didn't have to assemble it.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Had a play around last night and got improved flavor, on a par with the simrell vortex. I am very impressed with the revolve, it must be a mad scientist type who has designed it - genius! Had my wood stem arrive as well.
You might say that LOL

TommyDee,
Reactions: Goita

NOLOGO

hey y'all...ordered a revolve 2.0 a few days ago, so I'm really looking forward to receiving it! I've been on my wooden VonG and IH natively and thru water since I got it years ago now.
When I placed the order I opted to not add a wooden stem, and now I'm kinda regretting that. I do like that about my VonG... I'm just really excited about the long twisty and cool vapor path! But I think a wood stem may be the right fit for me.
Does anyone know of a US manufacturer (like Ed's TNT or someone else) that makes a compatible stem, so I don't have to pay int'l shipping for one from Madheaters? tia!

NOLOGO,

ljstavy

Hey guys daily revolve gen 2 owner here! im sorta getting tired of the physical cleaning with iso and q tips and have been looking at ultra sonic cleaners. Would one work well on the titanium components of the revolve stem? i still plan on cleaning my glass sleve by hand since i have a method to save reclaim haha.

ljstavy,
Top Bottom