Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
I received by rainbow today, and its magnificent to behold!

The finish is spot on and all parts fit together beautifully, it's actually quite therapeutic to put together, play with and adjust.

It's even more beautiful in the flesh, quite hard to get a decent photo but I gave it a go anyway!

I had asked for a specific colour detail (if possible) and this was certainly accomodated... Blueish near the mouthpiece and gold flutes at the bottom.

@Brenyo, thank you for the great service and extras that were included. A very happy customer here :tup:

20230124-145529.jpg

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

Cleaning. Can't judge that yet. I like the new reclaim screen though. I'd imagine it clogs up faster, but being able to replace it seems a lot easier now. On the V1, I'd sometimes just leave the screen stuck in the body and soak both in iso. I think I'll start switching them out on the V2 more often, to vape a few of them in the bowl again.
Can you elaborate on this when you get a chance? It looks like everything should just be dunked in ISO (rather than swabbing with ISO)?

hinglemccringleberry,

FlatLine

Super excited for my Rainbow Revolve V2 to hopefully ship soon along with a Reload. Looks like Royal Mail just opened up international deliveries again - albeit, it might only be for parcels already in the system and new letters?

Service update: 24th of January 2023
Following the recent cyber incident, we have now resumed international export despatches for all mail streams including parcels and letters across a growing number of destinations. We are making good progress in despatching items that are already in our network across all our services. Please note you may see less tracking information than usual as we continue to restore our services. At this time, we continue to ask customers not to submit new parcels for export as our initial focus is to clear mail that has already been processed and is waiting to be despatched. We will update further on this service resumption as soon as possible.

Additionally, we have resumed the export of the below services to all international destinations and customers are now able to send the following into the Royal Mail network:

• International Standard and International Economy letters which do not require a customs declaration (i.e. these letters do not contain goods);
  • International Business Standard (untracked) and International Business Economy personal correspondence letters (which do not require a customs declaration

Customers in Northern Ireland are now also able to submit both export letters and export parcels bound for Ireland into the Royal Mail network again through all channels including Northern Ireland post boxes and Post Office branches. Online customers will be able to print labels on Royal Mail shipping systems from 1900 this evening. These services are currently only available for customers based in Northern Ireland. They are not available for customers based in Great Britain where export restrictions related to the cyber incident on parcels being sent to Ireland continue to apply.

Royal Mail continues to work with external experts, the security authorities and regulators to mitigate the impact of this cyber incident, with a focus on restoring all services for export letters and parcels. Our import operations continue to perform a full service, with some minor delays. Parcelforce Worldwide export services are still operating to all international destinations though customers should expect minor delays. Royal Mail domestic services remain unaffected.

Our teams are continuing to work around the clock to resolve this disruption and we would like to sincerely apologise to impacted customers.

Last edited:
FlatLine,
Reactions: acstorfer

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Super excited for my Rainbow Revolve V2 to hopefully ship soon along with a Reload. Looks like Royal Mail just opened up international deliveries again - albeit, it might only be for parcels already in the system and new letters?

Yes, it's just for the ones in the system already :(

It looks like I have an alternative for early next week which should be about 7 days to the US (Still USPS) and probably DPD to the EU

Which stashes does the Gen 2 fit in?

It should fit any "XL" stash that can accept 12mm diameter.

Can you elaborate on this when you get a chance? It looks like everything should just be dunked in ISO (rather than swabbing with ISO)?
Do NOT just throw the reclaim screen in the iso. Detach it from the cooling unit and throw it in your bowl.

It'll get you fucked up (Big clouds!) :rockon: and will come out clean!

FlatLine

Yes, it's just for the ones in the system already :(

It looks like I have an alternative for early next week which should be about 7 days to the US (Still USPS) and probably DPD to the EU
Good deal. I know you guys are doing what you can with a shitty situation that's outside your control. If we're willing to pay more to get it quicker, would you like us to reach out via email with those details? I'm tempted to add the glass stem piece to my order, and if paying more to get it in a more timely fashion is an option... well, might as well add it and pay more. 😁

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Good deal. I know you guys are doing what you can with a shitty situation that's outside your control. If we're willing to pay more to get it quicker, would you like us to reach out via email with those details? I'm tempted to add the glass stem piece to my order, and if paying more to get it in a more timely fashion is an option... well, might as well add it and pay more. 

The glass stem is definitely Worthwhile. It adds a nice boost of flavor.

acstorfer,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Good deal. I know you guys are doing what you can with a shitty situation that's outside your control. If we're willing to pay more to get it quicker, would you like us to reach out via email with those details? I'm tempted to add the glass stem piece to my order, and if paying more to get it in a more timely fashion is an option... well, might as well add it and pay more. 😁
Here in PM or email please, yeah 🙂

Brenyo,
Reactions: FlatLine

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Those look absolutely stunning. Great job on the new rainbow colour selection.

I received by rainbow today, and its magnificent to behold!

[...]
Wow, really really cool. Love the looks with that gold FMJ on there. And congrats on that blocky 7.

Well, I cleaned the v2 for the first time today. And I must admit, I'm still a lazy cleaner who doesn't really use Q-tips dipped in iso, but just submerges all parts in a tube with iso for 15mins. And cause I have enough bud to not have to resort to vaping reclaim, I decided to just leave the reclaim filter on the helix. Came out sparkly clean.

Which stashes does the Gen 2 fit in?
With cap and tip it measures 10.8 mm, so I'm guessing all XL stashes? Though I just use the madheaters tube it came in, cut to the correct lenght plus a bit extra so I can use a piece of that black foam the airflow tubes come in, to hold the revolve in its place and stop rattling.

Last edited:
And cause I have enough bud to not have to resort to vaping reclaim, I decided to just leave the reclaim filter on the helix. Came out sparkly clean.
This is a fundamental misunderstanding of what is going on inside a vaporizer that is in use vs a smoking device. Vaporizing doesn't produce 'reclaim' in the same way that smoking does. I think it's poor naming by MadHeaters as it has fundamentally different properties to the reclaim you'd find in a dirty water pipe that'd been used for smoking and has led to people like yourself assuming what builds up on the 'reclaim filter screen' as just some waste product to be thrown away.

The result of superheating cannabis but stopping short of setting it on fire releases many different THC/CBD rich oils. This is what is coating the inside of your revolve and principally, the reclaim screen. The buildup matter, whilst a little bit ghetto... is actually much more similar to a high end extract like BHO or live rosin than 'reclaim'.

I implore you, next time it gets really 'dirty', throw it in your bowl (you can put it sticky side down so it doesn't move around, it'll still come out clean) and I promise you you'll see through the flavour and effects that this is NOT just 'reclaim'. Please do not consider it as 'resorting to vaping reclaim' as it's definitely something you should look forward to! :spliff:

This is all by design btw, MadHeaters specifically recommends putting a dirty reclaim screen inside the tip and heating it.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I implore you, next time it gets really 'dirty', throw it in your bowl

Do you have a good way to EASILY remove that screen?
It pushes in easily, but I’ve bent the screen tabs on my first attempts trying to REMOVE it, and other members have reported actually breaking the screen tabs.

Do you have a good way to EASILY remove that screen?
It pushes in easily, but I’ve bent the screen tabs on my first attempts trying to REMOVE it, and other members have reported actually breaking the screen tabs.
I delicately lift one side off by pushing from beneath with my thumb and then lift it off from the top.

It's definitely a 'consumable' due to how thin it is but I was given ~3 with my order which seems plenty for now. Might stock up on a few if the community are finding them delicate.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
This is a fundamental misunderstanding of what is going on inside a vaporizer that is in use vs a smoking device. Vaporizing doesn't produce 'reclaim' in the same way that smoking does. I think it's poor naming by MadHeaters as it has fundamentally different properties to the reclaim you'd find in a dirty water pipe that'd been used for smoking and has led to people like yourself assuming what builds up on the 'reclaim filter screen' as just some waste product to be thrown away.

The result of superheating cannabis but stopping short of setting it on fire releases many different THC/CBD rich oils. This is what is coating the inside of your revolve and principally, the reclaim screen. The buildup matter, whilst a little bit ghetto... is actually much more similar to a high end extract like BHO or live rosin than 'reclaim'.

I implore you, next time it gets really 'dirty', throw it in your bowl (you can put it sticky side down so it doesn't move around, it'll still come out clean) and I promise you you'll see through the flavour and effects that this is NOT just 'reclaim'. Please do not consider it as 'resorting to vaping reclaim' as it's definitely something you should look forward to! :spliff:

This is all by design btw, MadHeaters specifically recommends putting a dirty reclaim screen inside the tip and heating it.

I'm not assuming anything. I know what vapor is, and what the stuff left on the inside stem and screen is. Vapor is hot air with microscopic droplets of oil containing cannabinoids and terpenes. And what you find in your stem and on the 'reclaim screen', is basically condensed vapor. Gas cooled down, turning into a very viscous liquid. But hey, the vaping community dubbed it reclaim. And it's still a fitting name, since the word reclaim means 'something you can retrieve' / 'obtain the return of'. Doesn't say anything about what that something is or contains. Just that it's something you can recover and, if wanted, re-use.

And I know it gets you really really high, done it loads of times with the V1. Throwing a few in my bowl for a massive hit. I still like fresh bud better. Probably because reclaim contains less terpenes than actual bud.

JJ785

Regarding the reclaim screen, I just pull out the mouthpiece and cooling unit together, and scrape off the reclaim with a pair of bathroom tweezers while leaving the screen in position. Takes about 30 seconds and the screen then appears clean, so requires a less frequent iso wash.

Last edited:
JJ785,

FlatLine

The excitement is killing me. I have to say, Mad Heaters is on point with their customer service. Thought I'd share my story:

I've owned a Reload for months and use it daily. It's in my top 3 Dynavap accessories that I own. My order (with Royal Mail back in June) took 9 days to arrive. As in, ordered 6/13 and delivered 6/22 - which I thought was pretty damn fast considering it spent days in customs because I'm in the US. That was my "dip the toe in" test and I was elated with it.

So, I put in a pre-order for a Rainbow Revolve V2. Royal Mail gets hacked and international deliveries are pretty much not happening with them. I thought I'd reach out and offer to pay extra to have it shipped quicker (and add a couple glass pieces for the Revolve to the order) - I mean, the hack wasn't their fault and I've been talking to them about my order and they've been nothing but accommodating, so why should they be the ones to pay? Not only did they make it easy to update my order to add the stems - they didn't charge extra for the new shipping... and it's arriving on Monday. A whole 4 days after shipping was initiated. I've had numerous domestic packages take longer than that!

I am so incredibly excited to see what arrives and sharing pics. Something tells me I won't be disappointed.

jbm

The excitement is killing me. I have to say, Mad Heaters is on point with their customer service. Thought I'd share my story:

I've owned a Reload for months and use it daily. It's in my top 3 Dynavap accessories that I own. My order (with Royal Mail back in June) took 9 days to arrive. As in, ordered 6/13 and delivered 6/22 - which I thought was pretty damn fast considering it spent days in customs because I'm in the US. That was my "dip the toe in" test and I was elated with it.

So, I put in a pre-order for a Rainbow Revolve V2. Royal Mail gets hacked and international deliveries are pretty much not happening with them. I thought I'd reach out and offer to pay extra to have it shipped quicker (and add a couple glass pieces for the Revolve to the order) - I mean, the hack wasn't their fault and I've been talking to them about my order and they've been nothing but accommodating, so why should they be the ones to pay? Not only did they make it easy to update my order to add the stems - they didn't charge extra for the new shipping... and it's arriving on Monday. A whole 4 days after shipping was initiated. I've had numerous domestic packages take longer than that!

I am so incredibly excited to see what arrives and sharing pics. Something tells me I won't be disappointed.
Maybe I should have done that - I placed an order for a Reload second, an extra cup, and a DAT on 1/7. They contacted me about the DAT (I hadn’t realized one was included with my v2) and removed it from the order, but it just apparently left the sorting center yesterday. Frustrating.

jbm,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I'm jealous of @FlatLine . Mine was apparently dropped off the same day but hasn't moved and is still in Bristol (according to tracking). I don't doubt for a second that Royal Mail is still having delays so I will just wait as patiently as I can and keep using my V1.

For those of you who have your V2s, how many are using the DAT as opposed to the DRC? If I understand correctly, one of the DRC options is to close it off completely, so is this the work same as using the DAT? And, how significantly does the 2CU help with cooling?

Inquiring minds. I look forward to being able test these things out myself...

DocNicksche

If I understand correctly, one of the DRC options is to close it off completely, so is this the work same as using the DAT?
Not really. The main difference between DAT and DRC is that with the DAT the vapor is not directed over the cooling Helix, but directly through the center of it. The DRC is closed on top, the DAT is a Tube.
If you completely close the DRC you can't vape 😉

DocNicksche,
Reactions: cybrguy
Top Bottom