Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

condition

I submerged in ISO the reclaim filter screen together with other metal and plastic parts, tips, mouthpieces etc.

Now the one “ear” of the reclaim filter separated (broke), but the filter is still usable as it can still be attached to the cooling helix with the one left. Should I try to glue it with epoxy? It is available at the website as a spare accessory at a very low price, but Royal Mail's delays and customs make me want to try something to fix it first.

condition,

kokolokokolokon

I submerged in ISO the reclaim filter screen together with other metal and plastic parts, tips, mouthpieces etc.

Now the one “ear” of the reclaim filter separated (broke), but the filter is still usable as it can still be attached to the cooling helix with the one left. Should I try to glue it with epoxy? It is available at the website as a spare accessory at a very low price, but Royal Mail's delays and customs make me want to try something to fix it first.
As bobothevaper told you: i wouldnt use glue. Just use another reclaim screen.
I have one broken reclaim screen and i use it in the chamber with the ccd DV screen for hash. It helps with the mess

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: condition

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!

Hmmmm, never tried one. I should. Anyway, if you're in the USA vgoodiez sells them for $5.00 for a pack of 5.

acstorfer,
Reactions: condition

condition

Hmmmm, never tried one. I should. Anyway, if you're in the USA vgoodiez sells them for $5.00 for a pack of 5.
Found it, I will order this, although I am in EU it's worth it and it is same taxes with UK origin without the hassle of Royal Mail, thanks

condition,

flyin911

Use, Misuse, and Abuse!
Damn. New reloads looks sick. Where cab I get one? Honestly, dynaing without a reload is awful.
I wasn’t aware of a new reload, are they up for sale now?

Has anyone received their Gen 2 Revolves in America? I placed my order for the Black revolve, couple more pots for my reload, a couple wood stem liners plus a couple glass stems about 2-3 days after they went on sale and I finally got some kind of update on mine when i checked tracking today. I was told my order had been given to Royal Mail on the 16th of December but tracking shows the label was printed on the 16th but it wasn’t received until January 7th and shows nothing after that so I’m guessing it’ll be caught up in the mail strike for awhile now, hoping i’m wrong and it shows some kinda movement soon but not getting my hopes up yet. Are others in the USA receiving theirs or still waiting as i am?

flyin911,
Has anyone received their Gen 2 Revolves in America? I placed my order for the Black revolve, couple more pots for my reload, a couple wood stem liners plus a couple glass stems about 2-3 days after they went on sale and I finally got some kind of update on mine when i checked tracking today. I was told my order had been given to Royal Mail on the 16th of December but tracking shows the label was printed on the 16th but it wasn’t received until January 7th and shows nothing after that so I’m guessing it’ll be caught up in the mail strike for awhile now, hoping i’m wrong and it shows some kinda movement soon but not getting my hopes up yet. Are others in the USA receiving theirs or still waiting as i am?
I preordered November 21st and my package was in the royal mail system December 13th. Got the “item leaving the UK” message Jan 9th. Still hasn’t gotten to the US but the label is supposedly in the usps system.

Motorrecon,

ezpz

Has anyone received their Gen 2 Revolves in America?
Ordered mine on Dec. 15th. Scanned at post office on the 17th. Departed Jan. 5th. Reached US customs on the 7th. Delivered on the 10th.

This is my introduction into the mad heater world. Got a black revolve gen2 and a reload. Nice guys at madheaters threw in an extra reload pot and extra rainbow glass stem. Thanks :tup:

Loving the revolve so far. Still messing around with the different settings.

And the reload is the accessory I didn't know I needed. :nod:

condition

Ordered mine on Dec. 15th. Scanned at post office on the 17th. Departed Jan. 5th. Reached US customs on the 7th. Delivered on the 10th.

This is my introduction into the mad heater world. Got a black revolve gen2 and a reload. Nice guys at madheaters threw in an extra reload pot and extra rainbow glass stem. Thanks :tup:

Loving the revolve so far. Still messing around with the different settings.

And the reload is the accessory I didn't know I needed. :nod:
Hey glad you love it, I love it too, I haven't touched my omnis since I received it. This works so much better, and the extraction is faster, one heat cycle less is needed for the ti tip.

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
I've jumped aboard the fun bus bound for Rainbow World... I heard it was the next stop...?! also known as placing an order for a rainbow revolve gen 2 :rockon:it was hard choosing a colour because they all look great... but ultimately a bit of colour wins the day for me.

Glad to hear there's some love for the fmj because that's currently how I'm planning on using it too.

Looking forward to seeing some more pics of the rainbow colours once they arrive! 🌈

Principal Guy

Ordered December 10 and still waiting. Tracking said it left UK on December 16. Lost??? Patience getting tested hard!

Principal Guy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I've jumped aboard the fun bus bound for Rainbow World... I heard it was the next stop...?! also known as placing an order for a rainbow revolve gen 2 :rockon:it was hard choosing a colour because they all look great... but ultimately a bit of colour wins the day for me.

Glad to hear there's some love for the fmj because that's currently how I'm planning on using it too.

Looking forward to seeing some more pics of the rainbow colours once they arrive! 🌈
Welcome aboard. I'm waitin on a rainbow too. I thought about switching to the blue to get it sooner, but what am I in a hurry for? I have other vapes and even other Revolves and I don't mind waiting for what I most want.

I really really like my reload too. Like someone said, the best accessory I never knew I needed. I may have to get the new one when it is released.

SonicBacon

When I saw the Revolve V2 is available in Canada at SoothingVapours.ca I just couldn’t resist and had to go with blue. It’s a fun little stem that looks and feels great, it cools the vapour well but of course that heat has to go somewhere and the cooling fins can get surprisingly hot. The amount of heat it can pull out of the vapour is impressive.

I am very happy to add this one to my collection, I think it will see a lot of service.

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Ordered December 10 and still waiting. Tracking said it left UK on December 16. Lost??? Patience getting tested hard!
If it says "Item Leaving the UK" since the 16th then please get in touch with your order no.

If it's just "Item Received by Royal Mail" then it's likely not lost and they'll forward it once they can, currently they're unable to send international parcels due to a hack :cry:

I'm hoping that they can sort it out soon, there isn't any other viable option for shipping that I know of which won't cost 3 time as much. :doh:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE! I'm stoked to the tits!

So while normally don't really care for unboxing stuff, in this case it was a really pleasant experience. I liked the packaging of the v1, and thought the carton tube was very neat. And Mad Heaters really stepped it up an extra notch on that one. The metal band resembling the finish is really cool and adds to the premium feel. Same for the envelope with the manual and the fancy cloth (pro-tip if you want some more of those; ask your local optician for some). Awesome stickers with the Mad Heaters logo. Sweet improvements that emphasize the premium product.

Looks. I love the shape of the revolve. I think it has the most elegant esthetics of all the metal stems out there. Comparing the two, the v1 is just a tad bit curvier and the v2 has a bit more mass. Most noticable ofcourse in the different look of the options-ring, but also visible in the slightly increased width of the body above the airport, and at the end of the mouthpiece. In that aspect, I think I still slightly prefer that streamlined curve of the v1, without depreciating the v2 shape. I really like the bigger indent for the airhole (and the one on the back) on the v2, greatly improving the ease of finding the airport with your fingers. I also immediately and positively noted how one of the grooves of the body's fins now aligns exactly with the airhole, which wasn't a thing on the v1 yet. Lastly, the finishing of the grooves between the fins. It's perfect now; just as smooth and shiny as any other part of the body. In the looks department, the V2 really dots the i's, crosses the t's. Finishing touches completed.

The insides. Yup, same deal. It just all feels completed now; the new rounded grooves of the helix, beveled edges on certain parts, the small increase in width around the airhole to eleminate some minor leaking (it works!), the shapes of the DRC-tube's holes. I'm finding this hard to say, but in comparison it almost makes the V1's insides seem crude. Only in comparison! the V1 is still a really sophisticated and fine working device.

(forgot to disassemble the secondary cooling unit, and the helix isn't entirely resin free, mybad)

Operation. Yeah, big improvement on that. I loved how the V1 fit together, and the V2 simply shows that tiny metal tubes can fit even more precisely. Loving the clicks when the parts come together, turning both the options ring and mouthpiece (in 'locked / drc control' setting) feels so much smoother. And while I had no problem switching drc settings on the v1 (simply align the mouthpiece indicator at the end with the icons), pulling back the mouthpiece and tube to point that tiny arrow to your desired setting and clicking it in again, is really satisfying. I did think the V2 mouthpiece would have a small protrusion where it's in contact with the options-ring/helix, as a means to lock in one of the DRC settings. I however quickly realised that something like that would disable any spinning mouthpiece functionality.

Cleaning. Can't judge that yet. I like the new reclaim screen though. I'd imagine it clogs up faster, but being able to replace it seems a lot easier now. On the V1, I'd sometimes just leave the screen stuck in the body and soak both in iso. I think I'll start switching them out on the V2 more often, to vape a few of them in the bowl again.

Vapor. For the past year, I've been using the V1 almost exclusively. Always with the DRC tube, and either A) fully closed and through a small glass percolator without water or B) natively, with the airport opened just a tad (I'd say 2 mm2 max). And I'm a full-extraction-in-one-hit DV user. When using the V2 on exactly the same settings/setup, I immediately feel a significant drop of the temperature of the vapor. On the V1, when going native and for a full-bowl-one-hit, I'd still have to be a bit careful with my inhalation as to not over-do it. On the V2, piece of cake. The increased mass and secondary cooling spiral simply work. And with that drop in temperature, my throat and lungs allow me to take bigger hits, so .. more vapor. Haven't tested any differences in flavor (on lower click-temps), so far that hasn't really been my thing. I imagine that the flavor-chasers amongst us would use the direct tube. Using the extra secondary cooler might slightly decrease flavor (because of the increase in surface area). Though without it, the surface area of the titanium touching the vapor will be the same as on the V1 when on it's 'max flavor settings' (and near equal to any 'straight condenser and vapor-path' metal vape) while still giving the extra cooling benefits of the added mass of the body. Will fiddle with that somewhere in the future. To summarize; The V1 was easily the coolest metal body available, the V2 has it beat by a noticable margin.

Simply put; for the past year, I didn't feel like the V1 could be better, but the V2 fully proves it most certainly can.

If I were to choose now between getting a V2 and a (second hand) V1, I'd go for a new V2. And if I had a V1, I'd probably upgrade. Because it most certainly is an upgrade. Not in a 'big overhaul' kind of way, but in the tiny perfections on all these different fronts. 10 out of 10!

The other new items I ordered:

Wood liner tubes: not just a tube with a hole, but precisely machined for the revolve. Small ridges on the outside to grab on to the wood, 2 grooves on the inside to connect with the o-rings on the helix. Haven't started with my own wooden sleeve yet, but I'm sure these lining tubes will work out perfectly. They are SS however, and not ti. Not that I'd notice, but my dumb brain tells me that full titanium would be nicer. 9,5/10.

Glass 14-10 connector. It fits 100% with the v1 mouthpiece (really, like they shaped the glass by pressing a v1 into it). No leakage, not even the tiniest of wobbles. The v2 mouthpiece has a minimal wobble, but still no noticable leakage. Plus, the connector being completely polished makes me trust it enough to put my ti mouthpieces in it without the risk of scratches. 9.5/10.

Glass bodies. Only fitted but haven't used them yet. But since I managed to break a 11mm OD one, I'm sure I'll like the extra thickness after the first drop. Same quality of finishing, small tolerance, polished edges and airhole. And thanks so much for the extra glass ^^. 10/10.

Midnight blue cap. Great colour, perfect (initial) pvd job. No flaws what-so-ever. I heard through the grapevine on the discords that some also had the inside of the cap (and partly the clicker disk) coated, and I'm glad mine didn't. 10/10.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Kind of excited that most everyone sees the V2 as a significant improvement, as I have really liked the V1. I'm guessing if the Rainbow Revolves haven't arrived yet in the UK they may be delayed further by the Chinese holiday. Oh well, they will get there (and then here) eventually...

cybrguy,

Brenyo

Manufacturer
I'm guessing if the Rainbow Revolves haven't arrived yet in the UK
They are in the UK already and should be delivered to me on Tuesday, however Royal Mail is still working on fixing the issues with the international parcels. :cry:
They're now started working through the stuck parcels from before and hopefully I'll be able to send out the Rainbows and the new orders as well shortly.

Top Bottom