Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

kokolokokolokon

Just small changes and updates - It'll have about 50% more capacity (37mm diameter vs 33mm on the gen 1, same height), updated threads and tool.

That colors are sick af :love::rockon:and it seems like you can place your vape horizontal, like some cigar jet lighters…niiice!
What is the thing in the left of the last image? 👀

Phytotherapy

Two tiny improvements I always wanted to suggest based on my overall excellent impressions of the OG reload after 1 year of use :
- I like to use the head with the magnet alone as a stand, especially when taking the additional herb container with me, because the entire setup then is too high of a tower with the revolve on top (and also not very discrete). However, if I do so the ABV container remains open and hence smelly if filled. I always wished there would be an additional lid, with the option to screw it of together with the magnet head or leave it on.
- I like the temping tool on the bottom of the regular herb container. However, the additional herb container should have one too.

DonMarteng

Wow these Gen 2 Reloads look great!
Thanks for sharing with us.
I dont regret just ordering a Gen 1, because it already seems to be the perfect dynabuddy as it is.
Its always nice to see more color options for sure, although my favourite is still the original green :)
Im gonna work on a video review about the Gen 1 Reload soon, aswell as the Revolve 2, once it gets here and I had my time using and abusing both in every kind of way.
If any of you long time Reloaders/Revolvers like to share some more thoughts/opinions Id happily like to hear them.
Havent been that excited about vape stuff in forever, so happy belated christmas to myself I guess? :D

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Two tiny improvements I always wanted to suggest based on my overall excellent impressions of the OG reload after 1 year of use :
- I like to use the head with the magnet alone as a stand, especially when taking the additional herb container with me, because the entire setup then is too high of a tower with the revolve on top (and also not very discrete). However, if I do so the ABV container remains open and hence smelly if filled. I always wished there would be an additional lid, with the option to screw it of together with the magnet head or leave it on.
- I like the temping tool on the bottom of the regular herb container. However, the additional herb container should have one too.
You have the option on gen 2 to rest the stem horizontally on the lid, that should help somewhat.

Both the normal and small containers have an accessible tamper when it's open except the lid, but you can use the CCD tool as well.

dieezus

Just got my Gen 2 in the mail and I'm in love.

Sadly the wooden stem came with a crack running down a third of it. It doesn't affect performance at all, and the stem is basically exactly what I wanted outside of that.

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
SICK! I think that black stem could be great with any woodsleeve 👌 is that Ti tip worth it?
I thank you! The 5-fin ti tip is my favorite, due to it's superior (imho) airflow, so to me it is definitely worth it. If it was a different tip available in black, I would have either gone with the 5-fin or the B.

I don't have megaton experience with tips. I've only had the 5-fin, 7-fin le, some 2019 Ms, and the B tips that I really ever used. I may be missing out on the newer titanium tips, but I'm really happy with it.

kokolokokolokon

I thank you! The 5-fin ti tip is my favorite, due to it's superior (imho) airflow, so to me it is definitely worth it. If it was a different tip available in black, I would have either gone with the 5-fin or the B.

I don't have megaton experience with tips. I've only had the 5-fin, 7-fin le, some 2019 Ms, and the B tips that I really ever used. I may be missing out on the newer titanium tips, but I'm really happy with it.
Thanks!🦄

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: acstorfer

DonMarteng

Thanks, always much appreciated when somebody shares some long term experience.
Im with you 100%, the 5 fin tip is unmatched. I tested all the new Ti tips for science and I can happily say just keep your old ones.
The new tips are not bad at all, just neither of them is better than the original when it comes to taste and function, they have a bigger margin for error though. The new 21 M tip paired with a copper sleeve is a beast for 1hitter glass setups!
The 7 fin is very similar to the 5 fin, but I dont see what the hassle is about, sold mine and dont regret it.
So in my book the perfect tip for most situations is the classic 5 fin Ti! :)

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
Thanks, always much appreciated when somebody shares some long term experience.
Im with you 100%, the 5 fin tip is unmatched. I tested all the new Ti tips for science and I can happily say just keep your old ones.
The new tips are not bad at all, just neither of them is better than the original when it comes to taste and function, they have a bigger margin for error though. The new 21 M tip paired with a copper sleeve is a beast for 1hitter glass setups!
The 7 fin is very similar to the 5 fin, but I dont see what the hassle is about, sold mine and dont regret it.
So in my book the perfect tip for most situations is the classic 5 fin Ti! :)
Yeah, I sold my 7-fin le too lol. The 5-fin simply has better draw resistance to me.

I truly appreciate your insight as well!

Comphynum

Have you tried wise.com?
Worked really easy for me.
Hope to get some more Rainbow pictures in here, once they arrive at the motherbase :)
With Wise, do you use it to create a virtual debit card to use on the website or to do an international transfer directly to Mad Heaters?

Comphynum,

DonMarteng

With Wise, do you use it to create a virtual debit card to use on the website or to do an international transfer directly to Mad Heaters?
Did a direct transfer to wise and they did a transfer to Madheaters with the right amount.
The fee was very little and the service really fast, Ive only used it twice so far but always good experience!

DonMarteng,
Top Bottom