Induction Heater MAD Heaters - Innovative Dynavap Accessories

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have both the wood stem and an iridescent glass stem coming with my rainbow colored Gen2 order. I want to try out all the options... ;)

Kinda like my first vape was a Herbalaire cause I wanted to try a whip, direct and through glass to see what drew me in...

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
I have both the wood stem and an iridescent glass stem coming with my rainbow colored Gen2 order. I want to try out all the options... ;)

Kinda like my first vape was a Herbalaire cause I wanted to try a whip, direct and through glass to see what drew me in...
I was tempted to add some glass into my order, it looks so dang hot, and the taste really does get a noticeable bump. Then I remembered, I am 0 for 2 with glass stems on dynavap. I put a fracture in an OG and my Revolve Gen I glass stem. Another reason why Adam can't have nice things.

I'm on the fence with the wood. I use a torch and I'm really comfortable with the body. If I ever decide to go back to an IH I would probably get and use it without hesitation. It's gonna be gawjus!

acstorfer,
Reactions: cybrguy

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The Gen1 gets a little warm with the Ti stem, but not so much that it discourages use. If I understand correctly the Gen2 gets less warm which won't hurt. With the glass it will be cooler still, and prettier. I love the look of rainbow colored internals when using the glass.
I'm sure the wood stem will be the coolest to hold...

acstorfer

Take My Money Dammit!
The Gen1 gets a little warm with the Ti stem, but not so much that it discourages use. If I understand correctly the Gen2 gets less warm which won't hurt. With the glass it will be cooler still, and prettier. I love the look of rainbow colored internals when using the glass.
I'm sure the wood stem will be the coolest to hold...
My beta definitely gets hot by the tip, depending on the setting. However, the heat doesn't seem to radiate to any point where I would naturally hold it. I'm a woos with hot things. I gave up on my P80s and Tinymight because they got hot and were uncomfortable to hold. I still to this day will only use xl because my first M in 2018 got uncomfortably hot. I never gave my beta a second thought about it. The added mass apparently helps a lot.

acstorfer,

kokolokokolokon

Very nice! Is that the midnight blue tip and cap?.
I wish. It is the obsidiuM tip+cap (and the second click is becoming muted :()

you will like them all xdd i use to change the sleeve once per week xd

kokolokokolokon,

condition

Sorry about that, could you pls send a picture here in pm or email? Thanks!
Hey, sorry I wasn't so clear, it is more like fade of the original polish and I don't bother, it just requires different handling from the omni that I am used to.
I think the 5fin-ti (or 19m SS) really looks great on the revolve v1. The space between the fins on the tip kinda matches the space between the fins on the revolve body.

But for a bit more exclusivity, the 777 looks sweet as well, if you managed to score one during the first dynavault opening.

Or blocky's, if you're an early dv-user or got deep pockets.

Def use a reclaim screen! If it's fully clogged, pop it in the tip with your bud for an extra heavy hit. Reclaim is vapor in liquid (nearing solid) form.
Thank you for all the info! I will insert the reclaim screen in the afternoon. I will try to score a 7 fin if I find one reasonably priced.
If I use the bypass airflow setting, better to set draw resistance to DL or MTL?

Ultraviolet

Is there a side by side comparison of different dominant hues for the Revolve Gen 2? The pictures on the site look too close to the RosiuM coloring for my tastes. I prefer the greener looking Gen 1 rainbow stem, would the gold hue be the closest to it?

Ultraviolet,

Orvaxxx

Orvaxxx,
Reactions: Brenyo

Brenyo

Manufacturer
Is there a side by side comparison of different dominant hues for the Revolve Gen 2? The pictures on the site look too close to the RosiuM coloring for my tastes. I prefer the greener looking Gen 1 rainbow stem, would the gold hue be the closest to it?
They're still not ready I'm afraid so can't confirm if there is any with more green, but they should be ready in a couple days and I might get more pictures.

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
Any of you got the 'shipment is on the way' email and 'sender preparing item' on the 16th, but still have the 'We're expecting it' on the 28th?

OGablogian,

weirdcrap

Just got back from vacation to my new revolve being here! Everything looks great and thanks for the extra rainbow glass sleeve! Cleaning pieces now and will report back later after a test drive.

On a sad note my wood sleeve arrived cracked.:cry: Most likely because it sat in the mailbox for a few days when it was -10 and today its 50...

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
They're still at the parcels from the 13th :(

Heh, o boy .. Well .. Rly hope those strikes will pay off for the strikers.

Send me your order no in PM or email please
Good guy Brenyo <3

Just got back from vacation to my new revolve being here! Everything looks great and thanks for the extra rainbow glass sleeve! Cleaning pieces now and will report back later after a test drive.

Very curious how you'll like it, let us know! Have you tried the v1?

weirdcrap

Very curious how you'll like it, let us know! Have you tried the v1?
The Gen 1 has been my daily driver since I got it. I started out with an M and it was alright but the revolve is just mind blowing in every way. I've been eagerly awaiting my v2!

@Brenyo PM on the way, thanks!

EDIT: I'm putting this thing together after cleaning. What is the smaller slit on the back of the DRC for? Further reduced airflow? I usually close the DRC most of the way on the gen 1.

EDIT2: read the included instructions, i got it now lol

Last edited:

OGablogian

AKA Probeer
They're still at the parcels from the 13th :(
Got the 'in transit' update this morning, jeej!

The Gen 1 has been my daily driver since I got it. I started out with an M and it was alright but the revolve is just mind blowing in every way. I've been eagerly awaiting my v2!
Nice :D Exactly the same here. V1 has kinda been the only stem I've been using this past year (except for the M I use at places where theres a risk of me losing it, like parties, or camping or whatever).

To all the V1 owners who bought a V2 as well ... What are your plans for the V1? I'm most def gonna keep mine, but might put it in my EDC that usually goes inside my work-bag.

Zimuzu

Mine arrived on the 27th (in France), after getting the initial shipping notification on the 12th. No problems with the delivery or contents.

I gave everything a good cleaning yesterday and tried it out today, did a first bowl on my own and shared a second one with my partner. It’s already a 10/10 and it’ll get better once I nail down my preferred settings.

LovesColdCatEars

I received my Revolve today (Canada) and I'm really happy I went with the midnight blue, the colour is awesome in person. The fit and finish on all the parts are excellent and the new airflow adjustment ring makes it so much easier to turn and it turns very smoothly. There's a satisfying click when you push the parts together, reminding me of how the '21 Omni snaps together. The Gen 1 was an amazing stem but the Gen 2 takes it up a notch, it's definitely more refined and the new adjustment markings are a nice touch.

Great work MadHeaters, the Revolve Gen 2 is a brilliant and extremely well thought out device!

I'd also like to say that I bought a few diamond black titanium tips/caps and the finish on those are excellent as well. 👍

Thank you 🙂

Comphynum

Any update on if/when VGoodiez will carry stock in the US? I can not get an order to go through with my bank's credit card.

Comphynum,
Top Bottom