Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

howie105

speaking of wands mine broken and Im wondering if anyone have experience with diy male to male adaptors or 18mm stems that would replace ddave mod? shipping amount is killing me, did not expected it.
So I would rather DH :D I would appreciate your help guys
It will work but as a glass killer I often end up with a piece of whip stuck into an 18 mm male to male as I wait for a replacement glass stem.

howie105,
Reactions: Flow

simplywonderful

It will work but as a glass killer I often end up with a piece of whip stuck into an 18 mm male to male as I wait for a replacement glass stem.
lol you a clever purposeful fella like me, when I saw silicone tubing purchased for some house appliance I immediately cut a piece of it and made a mouthpiece for mighty :D, I really want to ask about the 18mm male to male on the picture, is it ddaves special one or regular 18mm glass one from dhgate with some bucket screens at the end. I would not mind trying to use my lsv with just that 18mm piece and glass rig without water.
This boy deserves it, have been sitting in lsv duffle only to be be abused as combustion lighter or dab/reclaim lighter.
Im wondering if there is any difference in experience between the ddave 18mm kit and regular 18mm male to male
This is serious learning lecture about how deeply procrastination can go :D

Last edited:
simplywonderful,

howie105

lol you a clever purposeful fella like me, when I saw silicone tubing purchased for some house appliance I immediately cut a piece of it and made a mouthpiece for mighty :D, I really want to ask about the 18mm male to male on the picture, is it ddaves special one or regular 18mm glass one from dhgate with some bucket screens at the end. I would not mind trying to use my lsv with just that 18mm piece and glass rig without water.
This boy deserves it, have been sitting in lsv duffle only to be be abused as combustion lighter or dab/reclaim lighter.
Im wondering if there is any difference in experience between the ddave 18mm kit and regular 18mm male to male
This is serious learning lecture about how deeply procrastination can go :D
It's a generic one from China, I do have a Ddave one (fanboy) it's nicer, and it fits a bit better in my 7th Floor vapes, but volume is close and a little screen squashing can even that out. The Arizer elbow pack is OK too, it turns the stem ninety degrees and maintains the rimmed screen however the level of restriction goes up. In regard to Ddave he makes a 14 mm male to male and matching rimmed screen which is great with smaller loads and configurations. Enjoy your LSV it's a sweetheart.

howie105,

Concerned Mother

How does one tell the difference between a genuine LSV and fake ones?

[link removed]

Modnote: link to counterfeit vape removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerned Mother,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
How does one tell the difference between a genuine LSV and fake ones?

[link removed]

Modnote: link to counterfeit vape removed
Stay away ! Plastic bottom,silicone ring that seals the glass to the plastic bottom and glue at the hot base of the heating element. Not to mention the cable got cut by the sharp edges of the hole bored for it at the aluminum body.
This is the shittiest vaporizer i have ever bought in terms of flavor and build quality,nothing like my experience with the genuine DBV.
The purchase alone was worth it because of the numerous glass parts you are getting with it,but that is it. I advise not using this POS.

Abysmal Vapor,

TeaCup

Well, got my LSV today. Haven't used it yet, but seriously miffed. I got it because I'm in love with the wand on the Elev8r and thought this was just gonna be a longer version of it. Nope. It's basically just a large ball for the mouthpiece, doesn't feel anything like the wand whatsoever. They have a shorter version also I see, so I'll email them to find out what that tip is like. It'll be cool if it's like the wand, but I really really liked the price point of what I paid for the LSV as is. Damnit.

TeaCup,

howie105

Well, got my LSV today. Haven't used it yet, but seriously miffed. I got it because I'm in love with the wand on the Elev8r and thought this was just gonna be a longer version of it. Nope. It's basically just a large ball for the mouthpiece, doesn't feel anything like the wand whatsoever. They have a shorter version also I see, so I'll email them to find out what that tip is like. It'll be cool if it's like the wand, but I really really liked the price point of what I paid for the LSV as is. Damnit.
It's just like the long stem only 2.25" shorter, at least in my case. However, they are always willing to fabricate almost any reasonable variant to their stock pieces. You might also look at the work of the Oregon Glass Blower, reasonable prices and functionality bordering on art, at times.

howie105,
Reactions: TeaCup

TeaCup

It's just like the long stem only 2.25" shorter, at least in my case.
Aww, damnit to hell! I just emailed them literally 5 seconds ago too. Oh well, I'll try it tonight and see how it goes.

However, they are always willing to fabricate almost any reasonable variant to their stock pieces.
Meaning? I know they're a glass blowing store also, do you mean that they could probably make one?

EDIT : WOW, lol! Just tried it, and atleast to my sense of how things are, I think this is officially my first heavy hitter, lol. Holy fruggin' crap. And this is how I imagined it would be................but in a few weeks from now...............and from my new Anvil!! Not sure why I didn't see this coming, I mean I'm pretty sure I bought it in part for it's heavy hiterness...........but damn, that was effortless.

Turn on.
Turn dial to 12 o'clock.
Prepare Gorilla Quake and insert wand.
Hit One.
A blink of an eye later.
Exhale monster cloud and terps.
Laugh.
Stop laughing.
Nope, laugh. :whoa:

Hit two. Turn down a little bit, lol.

Last edited:

Concerned Mother

Thank you @Abysmal Vapor I will definately stsy away. The point of my post was to find iut how I can tell a fake from a genuine LSV when looking at second hand vaporizers online. The cord being attached to the side rather than the bottom would be it.

I really like everything about my SSV besides the plastic whip so I only use it at the lowest possible heat setting (with the arizer bucket screen microdosing mod) to minimize heat being drawn through the whip, so I thought that I might as well look around for a LSV due to the all glass air path. I’ve started to vape through bongs and bubblers nowadays too.

Concerned Mother

That looks like a great setup @hoptimum Thanks, I’ve been concidering something like that. My current SSV setup consists of holding a bong up to the SSV wand but whilst doing so recently accidentally dropped and broke an ehle bowl which I had just bought as I had forgotten to use a kek clip :( so I feel that a more suitable setup would be nice.

Concerned Mother,
Reactions: hoptimum

simplywonderful

It's a generic one from China, I do have a Ddave one (fanboy) it's nicer, and it fits a bit better in my 7th Floor vapes, but volume is close and a little screen squashing can even that out. The Arizer elbow pack is OK too, it turns the stem ninety degrees and maintains the rimmed screen however the level of restriction goes up. In regard to Ddave he makes a 14 mm male to male and matching rimmed screen which is great with smaller loads and configurations. Enjoy your LSV it's a sweetheart.
iu

I tried it before with that and I dont know If I was just retarded I burned the herb mostly. Maybe I just dont know how to use it but once I felt so hammered I had to sit and do some breathing

simplywonderful,

Gnome34

One solution for an all glass air path, replacing the LSV heater cover with the SSV conical heater cover

Your lsv is like half the size of mine. Is yours older or newer?

Wait-youve removed the heat shield. I'm exhausted and stoned, my mind isn't working well. I have the newest glass offered for the SSV but it does not seat on the LSV. The Lsv heating rod is longer than on either of my SSV units.

Gnome34,

hoptimum

That looks like a great setup @hoptimum Thanks, I’ve been concidering something like that. My current SSV setup consists of holding a bong up to the SSV wand but whilst doing so recently accidentally dropped and broke an ehle bowl which I had just bought as I had forgotten to use a kek clip :( so I feel that a more suitable setup would be nice.

just add an 18mm male/
Your lsv is like half the size of mine. Is yours older or newer?

Wait-youve removed the heat shield. I'm exhausted and stoned, my mind isn't working well. I have the newest glass offered for the SSV but it does not seat on the LSV. The Lsv heating rod is longer than on either of my SSV units.

I simply removed the end section of the LSV and screwed the cap onto the bottom section when I replaced the LSV heater cover with the shorter conical cover from the SSV. The ceramic heating rods are the same size and they are interchangeable, so I didn't mess with them. In addition, I replaced the SSV heater cover that I moved onto the LSV with the one from the LSV. Since that one points up instead of out, I can now use it with a jhook.

hoptimum,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Tuck

Aww, damnit to hell! I just emailed them literally 5 seconds ago too. Oh well, I'll try it tonight and see how it goes.

Meaning? I know they're a glass blowing store also, do you mean that they could probably make one?

EDIT : WOW, lol! Just tried it, and atleast to my sense of how things are, I think this is officially my first heavy hitter, lol. Holy fruggin' crap. And this is how I imagined it would be................but in a few weeks from now...............and from my new Anvil!! Not sure why I didn't see this coming, I mean I'm pretty sure I bought it in part for it's heavy hiterness...........but damn, that was effortless.

Turn on.
Turn dial to 12 o'clock.
Prepare Gorilla Quake and insert wand.
Hit One.
A blink of an eye later.
Exhale monster cloud and terps.
Laugh.
Stop laughing.
Nope, laugh. :whoa:

Hit two. Turn down a little bit, lol.
If you haven't yet, order the WPA and use it through a bong. That's my favorite way to use my LSV.

Gnome34

just add an 18mm male/

I simply removed the end section of the LSV and screwed the cap onto the bottom section when I replaced the LSV heater cover with the shorter conical cover from the SSV. The ceramic heating rods are the same size and they are interchangeable, so I didn't mess with them. In addition, I replaced the SSV heater cover that I moved onto the LSV with the one from the LSV. Since that one points up instead of out, I can now use it with a jhook.
Gotcha, I have a different style cover for my SSV that won't allow the Lsv top cap/ring to fit through. May order the conical join just to give it a whirl. J hook sounds nice through the SSV as well.

Gnome34,
Reactions: hoptimum

hoptimum

Add it where?
The conical heater cover is 18mm female, so you’d match it with an 18mm male, including a screen. The 18mm male could be a WPA or, for instance, the conical wand for the Silver Surfer.

Gotcha, I have a different style cover for my SSV that won't allow the Lsv top cap/ring to fit through. May order the conical join just to give it a whirl. J hook sounds nice through the SSV as well.
Of the 3 heater cover options, the conical works the best, since the 18mm female heater cover pairs naturally with an 18mm male WPA or wand. The other two heater cover options aren’t as versatile.

hoptimum,

Concerned Mother

I am aware of that @hoptimum Thanks for reminding me about the conical heater cover. I’ll keep an eye out for one. It might just work well with some sort of wedge shaped base to get the SSV at the right angle. Elev8 would do good if they came out with an (external?) adjustable base for the purpose actually. I believe that I’ve seen DBV users prop their vapes up at an angle as well.

Concerned Mother,

vinnyzan

Every 7th floor vape except LSV on sale for 420 ... Disappointed, was looking to grab one! Could this be a mistake ? It says all 'vehicles' but then lists every vape besides the LSV..

vinnyzan,

Concerned Mother

I believe that you’ll find that the LSV sadly no longer is in production if you read the last few pages @vinnyzan You should still be able to find a new one on 420 sale in shops though. There seems to be many that still have them.

Last edited:
Concerned Mother,
Reactions: vinnyzan

vinnyzan

I believe that you’ll find that the LSV sadly no longer is in production if you read the last few pages @vinnyzan You should still be able to find a new one on 420 sale in shops though. There seems to be many that still have them.
I checked the manufacturer's website (elev8glassgallery.com)and vggoodiez, both have sales for all the other vapes except the LSV. I'm not sure there are alot of retailers selling 7th floor vapes any more. I know Puff it up stopped carrying them a few years ago. I usually stick to Puff it up or the manufacturers of what ever vape I'm looking to buy. If I'm overlooking a site that carries it let me know.

Wasn't aware they stopped producing the LSV...I guess that explains it ? Seems like an even better reason to have a sale though depending how you look at it.

vinnyzan,
Top Bottom